Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 22:43:57
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
New York Compe-quiz-tion Started by: Zmeika on Sep 16, '13 21:44

I love all 3 of them. But if DaKine tastes half as good as he apparently smells, I might just eat him! Maybe this Zombie stuff is rubbing off on me too much? 

Report Post Tip

I like the sweet taste of pineapple s but not as much has the sweetness of LadyFighter. The hardeness of pineapple is like the determination of PaulKlint, and for some reason DaKine smells like pineapples, but I guess its a good thing I love them. 

Report Post Tip

Seems I misspoke a little.. What I meant was;

I love all 3 of them. But if DaKine tastes half as good as the pineapple he apparently smells like, I might just eat him! Maybe this Zombie stuff is rubbing off on me too much? 

Report Post Tip

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea! NEW. YORK. GODFATHERS!

Report Post Tip

Zmeika's head begins to move side to side along to the beat as Faceman- says his answer melodically. Oh great, she thinks to herself, now THIS is what is going to get stuck in my head all day!

Great answers everyone! This is definitely a fun way to wrap up this competition! I'd like to thank everyone who made this a success, included those of you who helped me unload a couple of credit from my pockets, and my generous benefactors who are among the uppers of New York. 

I've only got 9 answers, so I'm waiting for that last answer, and that last answer will get the final word! Extra incentive!

Zmeika steps back into the shadows and wait for that last person to come by, so she can finally remove her blackboard and carry on with regular life once more.

Report Post Tip

Glad to see Godmother Ladyfight become one of the big pineapples in this city that never sleeps!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York Compe-quiz-tion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL