Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 06:21:31
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
World War PP Started by: Perrin on Sep 17, '13 04:11

Perrin kicked the gate open, barging through, followed by No, Zmeika, Cray, Forever and Tank. Perrin moved to the left flank with No while the others circled round the right, keeping the central courtyard between them. They headed to the main door, the entrance into Meyer Lansky’s stronghold. All of his crew were dead already though it had proved to be a tough battle. The way the NPCs had hit them and how hard was astounding. Reports were in that some members and a lot of bodyguards had been dragged away alive by these NPC scum. Reasons for such behaviour were still unknown. But snitches had been reporting that screams were coming from the NPC headquarters. Perrin and No covered one side of the main door while Zmeika, Tank and Forever covered the other. Cray gave each of them a nod then fired three rounds at the lock on the door and smashed it open with a kick. They all entered the building, guns drawn, waiting to be hit……but nothing. Complete silence. It was mostly dark inside with the only light coming through the gaps in the curtains. They each stared at each other with confusion thinking Meyer should have had his bodguards all over this place.

A sudden scream, actually more like a howl awoke them up from their confusion and they all went into crouch positions. Zmeika gestured with her hand down a hall way from where the sound seemed to have come from. They started to head over, Tank and Forever covered the rear. At the end of the hallway they reached a door. But this wasn’t some simple wooden door. This was metal enforced door with chains wrapped around the handles and a large padlock keeping it secure. No gave the door a shake but it stayed firmly shut. Zmeika put her ear against the door and tried to listen for anything. She turned to the others and said “I think I can hear people on the other side.” Perrin glanced at Tank and nodded. With a sigh Tank stepped up to the lock, put his gun back in its holster and pulled a pin out of his pocket and started to jiggle it in the lock. After about two minutes the lock snapped open. Tank removed the lock and the chains fell away. Forever took point and grabbed the door, ready to open it. The others stood ready, guns raised. Forever pushed the door open and stepped into the room. Almost immediately he is jumped upon by two assailants. Both biting and scatching at him while he fell to the ground. The others opened fire, hitting the two assailants bodies but nothing seemed to stop them. Perrin looked further into the room and once his eyes adjusted to the darkness he begun to see the pure horror. Countless of bodies all around the room, some people he recognised including one of Ladyfighters bodyguards, but they all had a vacant expression on their faces and they all looked dead. Only problem, though they looked dead, they were still moving around and now with the commotion at the door they all turned their attention towards them.

Perrin screamed “Close the door!!! QUICK!!!” Cray looked at Perrin, “What about Forever??” “Forget him,” yelled Perrin, “Close that door before we all di…” A body jumped through the door hitting Cray. Perrin shot it in the head and it slumped down. Perrin lifted Crays slump form up and started to head back. The others provided covering fire. “Aim for the heads!” Zmeika called out. The door now full of these corpse like people, some dead, hit by a bullet in the head, others clawing their way through, howling at the group. They made their way back in the main room trying to get back to the main door when Tanks gun ran out of ammo. Before he could reload he is crashed down by a corpse, it biting into his face while Tank screamed trying aimlessly to pull it off. Looking at the corpse Perrin realised that it was Forever. Confusion hit Perrin at what is going on. Zmeika and No both run at the horde of corpses coming from the hallway, guns empty and just trying to buy Perrin and Cray some time. Perrin goes to turn around when suddenly Crays limp form no longer is limp. Perrin looked down for the last thing he would ever see is Crays face, corpse like, mouth open and teeth to bare going straight for his neck……

The thing that was Perrin awoke. Its senses alive. Others of its kind ran past it through the main entrance and into the streets. The thing that has taken over Perrin’s body followed them. Once passed the gate it picked up a scent, sweet warm flesh. It let out a howl before it headed directly towards a group of thugs.

Alabama looked at her mirror, adjusted her hair and swiped away the dirt from her dress. She turned back to her desk and slumped down in her chair with a sigh. Today had been chaos, complete and utter chaos. Reports were coming in with all sorts of news. Several said there was a war going on, one mentioned Chicago attacking New York, another said Philly had hit Detriot, while two others had specified inner city wars. Alabama looked at the last one and chuckled, it read "ZOMBIES." Alabama threw that one on the ground. All she knew for certain was people were being killed all over the streets. She had tried to get in touch with the other New York head quarters but no one had responded. All calls had been left unanswered. Even her own right hand man had gone missing since her last mission to remove the last of the NPC's. Alabama was worried for her. A knock at door brought Alabama out of her thoughts and she looked up. Fox stood in the doorway. "Bama," she said, "I still cannot figure out what is going on. I have sent five of our guys out there to find out and not one has returned. I think it is time for us to leave, we need to hide out..." "I am not going anywhere" snapped Alabama, "This is my headquarters and I will stay right here." Gunshots echoed from the streets but they sounded close. Alabama waved Fox away to go check on it. Alone, Alabama once again sighed wondering what to do when all of a sudden the phone rang. With the speed of a viper she answered hoping it was one of her friends.

"Hello?"

"Bama?" asked the other voice on the line

"Yes! Who is this?" Replied Alabama

"Oh thank god! I thought I was the only one left. It's Katherine."

Alabama sighed with relief, "Finally! I have been trying to get a hold of someone for ages. What the hell is going on??"

"They are everywhere, we can't stop them. I have sent word to start up massive jail breaks throughout New York. Even brought in some homeless bums. Anything to be cannon fodder for them, to try and slow them down. But all it has done is provide them with reinforcements. They have become so much larger. There is nothing we can do but run and hide. They even took UncleSam from me" Katherine's voice started to break, "They have taken them all..."

"What? Who? Chicago? Philly? Detriot? Is it Meyer? What are you on about???" 

"Damn it Bama they are Zom..." Suddenly Katherine screamed followed by a growl from something else near Katherine. Then the phone line goes dead.

"Hello? HELLO? Katherine????" Footsteps from the hallway forced Alabama to look up and Zmieka stood there in the doorway. Alabama dropped the phone. "Dear god Zmeika, where have you been and why do you look so .....horrible? Are you si..." Before Alabama could finish her sentence, Zmeika sent out a gut wrenching scream which echoed throughout the building then sprinted towards Alabama. Alabama doesn't even go for her gun, not thinking it is possible her own right hand man would turn on her. Zmeika jumped over the table and tackled Alabama to the ground biting and ripping her flesh. Alabama's body twitched as Zmeika teeth continued to sink into her flesh. Blood poured out on the floor, soaking the document that lay there. The document that read......

ZOMBIES

WORLD WAR PP

Pandemic Starts: Sept 17, 13:00 

Welcome to the New York Godfather Celebration Pick Pocketing competition.

The rules are simple. There is a horde of Zombies out there causing havoc. Luckily for you the only way you can become one of them is if they pick pocket you. If you get pp’ed by a zombie regardless if they fail or succeed you become a zombie too and have to search out for survivors of this zombie pandemic to infect them.

Three prizes will be awarded:

Zombie with most people infected. (Only pp's on survivors count regardless if they succeed or fail. CA's count.) 10 Credits

Zombie with the most succeeded pickpockets. (Sometimes food gets scarce and ya just wanna bite another zombie,  but make it a success. This includes both targeted zombie and survivor pp's) 10 Credits

Most Efficient Survivor. (We will be watching to see who is most active during this pandemic and manages to stay away from the zombies the longest.) 10 Credits

Right now the infestation is small, but it is spreading. You will know when you have been bitten by a zombie and are one of them:Zombies!!!

Record your results as you go here. (This is how we will keep track of the zombies and who is a survivor. Who ever fills the form first after they pp'ed a survivor claims it. So fill out the form after every bite)

Obey the pping rules of each person. Only pp friendly people can participate. Despite the freedom of choice to mug someone after you have been pp'ed we ask for this friendly competition that you do not mug the zombie who bites you

The way you apply for this competition is by simply having "PP Friendly" tattooed on yourself. Then you will be eligible for all three prizes.

One last thing. Have a little fun with this. Yes we are tough gangsters but find your funny side and go running around the streets or business district being all zombie like. Exchange zombie talk with your fellow zombie brothers and sisters or even exchange a scream or groan with the survivor when you bite them.

(I recommend you don't keep cash on hand during this competition)

GOODLUCK!!!

(For dramatic effect play this song and this at the same time while you hunt down the survivors or if you are a trying to survive)

Pandemic Starts: Sept 17, 13:00 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

in that case ill just shoot MY CA :D

just joking XD

Report Post Tip

Starts picking people out to group up with that he knows he can out run...

This is going to be a blast!

Report Post Tip

Braaaaaaaaaaaaains

Alabama drools all over the streets

I SMELL BRAAAAAAAAINS

Report Post Tip

When martin toughts he just passed all the zombies he sees the whole country infected and zombie started run behind than he tryed to jump the other building from 20th floor to other buildings 2th floor while zombies jump and try to catch him martin screams while jumping down;

''OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT''

Report Post Tip

Perrin looks around for some fresh meat, his senses tingling with excitement from the expected hunt to come. Perrin looks at his watch.....Perrin tries to bite his watch....no good. Perrin sees Martin_White up ahead and lets out a blood curdling scream. Sprinting towards him, Perrin opens his mouth and bites him straight on the arm.

......and so it begins

Report Post Tip

while biten but still in human form he takes the army minigun and starts shooting zombies;

''SEE YOU ALL İN HELL SON OF THE DEVİLS''

Report Post Tip

I m... I muuuuus I mussst eat brainnsssss ! Sgoo hhungryyyy Fox was looking around the city in search of her first victim. She was a zombie now and she was ready to infect anyone who had not yet caught the disturbingly weird and gross disease. She was on the hunt for something that now smelt good to her...human flesh. She was no longer herself but an animal, a beast within has taken over her and all she could ever think of was how hungry she was. She needed to eat...

​Something caught her eye, something pretty and blue. She wasn't sure why she was so fascinated by such eyes but they stood out. Drawn by the blue eyes, she just had to eat this person and make her one of them. A zombie.

Dragging herself slowly over she comes close behind the innocent girl and put her soon to be bloody hands in her pocket. With that she could not hold herself back no longer...she lost control and started biting away. Not knowing the difference in areas of flesh, she just kept gnawing, trying to cure her growling belly. 

"Sooogrrrhhhr goouhgnnnhghhhddddd" 

Report Post Tip

Zmeika has been eyeing her victim for a long time now, even before she was attacked that fateful night at the NPC headquarters. He was a delicious morsel, and attractive enough to devour. Human Zmeika wanted him for other reasons, but Zmeika-now, well, she wanted that succulent brain.

"Hey hun, how's it...wait what happened..." Was all Stan_Smith was able to get out before Zmeika launched herself on to his back and grabbed a fist full of hair to bring his head closer to her mouth.

And so it begins...

Report Post Tip

in his last munites looking for cure he suddenly lost control he couldnt walk anymore than he sees the ripped off girl and fox than he shots fox in head;

''uggh you little rot''BAAM

''ough..ough.ough...''

he searches fox's pockets

''what the hell is this..ough...ough...morphine what the hell does this doing in here anyway it might help me''

he reads the hiomphip the antidote as morphine and uses it than he gets up again

''ı feel alright ı dont think morphine what the hell is this thing oh .ahahahahahha antidote?ı am lucky today hahaha well ı guess she didnt had time to use it sorry fox you needed to die like this''

he sees a radio

''hey anyone in this goddamn channel hello can anyone hear me''

''yes''

''who the hell are you?''

''does it matter listen to me now ı am a good guy martin...''

''wait how do you know my name''

''just listen me take the tank near you and come to service building''

''ok man ı will be there in probably 2 hours''

Martin takes the tank and leaves the area hoping for a help in military service building 

Report Post Tip

Stans lifeless eyes blinked at Zmeika as he tryed to comprehend what had just happened though an overwheming desire to feed had taken control he starts to shuffle off towards the noise in the distance.

MUST FEED NEED BRAIIIINNNNS

Grrrroooowwwl Urrrggggg Eeeeeerrrrrgggg

Report Post Tip

while going to military he sees stan from back than tries to talk to him 

''hey stan you need...oh shit ...dammit stan just go away ok ı dont want to kill you turn back dammit ı need to shoot you''

the gun is empty 

''click..click dammit''

he rans in the tank and leaves and start talking from a international channel

''survivors anyone out there come to brooklyn military service if you are out there still alive or contact me from this channel''

Report Post Tip

Martin heard the siren and kno he know it is to late to save anything;

the siren

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQf8Mns_sK8

Report Post Tip

Scurrying all around Fox felt like she hadn't moved too far from her previous location. Or at least hadn't accomplished any ground she thought she would have covered by now...

She no longer could think straight and had no reality anymore. Everything that she saw now just seemed surreal and far from realistic. Yet all the previous things she once knew that kept her in reality, seemed to keep jumping out of her brain and hopping into the dark bottomless pit of nothingness. 

She had moved oh about ten yards after an hour from her previous location. She was not moving fast. The blood caked around her face and hands were all dried up, making her realize how long it had been from her last feeding time. Being shot right after attacking a girl with pretty blue eyes, Fox blacked out. Seeming dead to the world she mysteriously returned, angrier then ever before. Not knowing or quite understanding where all the rage came from she started picking up speed to go on the hunt once again. She did not realize that the reason she was moving faster was she finally stood up from the ground and no longer crawled her way threw the streets. Her legs were shredded and bleeding with dark blood. She felt nothing. Nothing but the hunger. 

Then she saw him. Someone she greatly recognized but not quite sure why. Her memories were no longer there...

Needless to say she was intrigued. She just had to infect this person and make him a Zombie. Wanting to kill right along side him, she pulled her last amount of energy from the starvation to dig in his back pocket. She bit his neck ripping it to shreds. 

Balthazar screams as he tries to turn around and see what was getting him. Before he closes his eyes, his last memories as a human was seeing a pretty furry tail he recognize right away. Fox. 

Report Post Tip

Stan Shuffled into the military Base his lifeless eyes scanning the surroundings looking for food his hunger was never sated a noise from his left side alerted him it was Martin White trying to tell him somthing.

Stan slowly turned in his direction and lunged at him Martin yelped in alarm as Stans teeth ripped into his shoulder.

Arrrrrggggg Grrroowwwlll Eeerrrrgg 

Report Post Tip

Perrin watches Martin run away, some people just can’t handle being a zombie. Perrins senses pick up a scent. Sweet, succulent, and the brain ohhhh the brain on this one you could just tell is some kind of writer. Maybe a poet? Full of knowledge and so full of meat.

Perrin screeches and starts sprinting down an alleyway. There he was. Winchester! Sitting away spewing poems about his love of Ladyfighter. Perrin shakes his head, the rhythm from Winchesters voice annoying him. Perrin heads directly towards him clearing a bin to land right on top of Winchester and smash his head against the floor. Using his hands, Perrin digs in deeper to the skull to finally get the brain he so dearly wanted.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

Report Post Tip

martin shoots the stan'S head off with a shotgun and he just have 1 hour before turning into a zombie;

''get off me you son of a devil''

he pushes of the body of the stan

''dammit it was you stan well ı will be seeing you in hell soon''

he just closes his eyes to sleep forever but he gets up and he could still think how could this be happening and it is obvious that it passed 1 hour but he noticed his blood is green and he was a huge monster

''what the hell ...oh dammit ı am ugly son of a bitch now''

than he starts to walking

Report Post Tip

It's been over an hour since Zmeika last fed from the bountiful brain of her friend Stan_Smith, she was beginning to feel the pangs of overwhelming hunger again. Not seeing anyone in her city, she kills a driver, steals his car and begins driving to the next down over, while feasting on the brain of the driver.

As she pulls into the downtown, she notices her fellow crew mate, _Izzy_. She get out of the car, and her leg gets caught in the door. With a swift and hard pull it dislocates. she drags her limp leg and body towards _Izzy_, creeping up behind him.

"BLERWARRRRRRR!!!!!" She shrieks as she sinks her teeth into his shoulder

Report Post Tip

when martin gotted angry when his grandfathers friend izzy got bitten he just punched zmeika with super-human strenght without knowing he have a super-human strenght and zmeika just flew away 20m and stuck into a wall;

''hoooooooooooly shit how the hell did ı do that well ı guess ı can do that lets try it on these bunch of zombies''

After a hour he tored down %10 of the city with his powers and killed every goddamn zombie in his way;

''hahahahahahahahaha uuhhhhh that was fun now ı should help some people''

he walks around to find a guy in help

Report Post Tip

Stan was just finishing eating a rat he had caught while looking for a homeless Bum by a dumpster while the rat held of his overwheming desire to feed it did not sate him a voice called to him from a doorway

Stan? Stan is that you?

Stan turned towards the voice he though he reconised it but was not sure

Bleeeerrrrrgggaaarrrooor 

He lunged at the person his teeth peircing the flesh

Sta...Arrrrggghhh lemego What the fuck? Balthazar shreiked in Pain

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: World War PP
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL