Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 03:09:30
Page:  1 
Dress Paul_Klint Suit Competition Started by: Cray on Sep 17, '13 06:13

It was a busy day for mobsters in New York. As they celebrated three new Godfathers in the city business went on as usual, deals were made, money flowed and fish were fed.

In Staten Island the most handsome mobster in the city gathered with members in The Borgata headquarters. After a few minutes of small talk Cray looked at his watch and said, "The boss will be here soon. I hope you're all ready." The Dapper Don straightened his tie and added, "I spent a fortune on the suit I bought for him. You'll see."

Moments later Godfather Paul_Klint arrived at the HQ. When he walked into his office he was surprised to see a group of his members.

"Hey boss." Cray greeted and shook The Godfather's hand. "In honor of your big promotion we have a few gifts for you, new suits." Cray gestured to his beautiful wife Corky and said, "You first, sweetheart."

As Paul sat down behind his desk Corky put a box in front of him and slyly smiled. Cray nodded with approval when he saw the new suit from Corky.

Next up was Cheshire with a custom made suit for Godfather Klint. "Nice work." Cray commented to Cheshire.

Tony_Accardo approached The Godfather's desk with a box. "Very traditional." Cray said when he saw the suit from Tony.

"Good job everyone." Cray complimented then put another box on the desk. "Here's an epic suit from me."

The new suits from members of his district weren't the only surprises for the new Godfather. Next they lead Paul outside to the streets.

"Hello friends." Cray greeted the group of mobsters outside. "In honor of Paul_Klint becoming The Godfather of Staten Island we are having a suit competition."

Cheshire and Tony_Accardo handed out flyers to the group.

Dress Paul_Klint Suit Competition

Deadline: Wednesday the 18th at 23:59

Prizes: 10 credits for the best traditional mobster suit and 10 credits for the best nontraditional suit.

One entry per person in each category.

Cray opened a box and took out two suits to show the group.

"Here are examples of a traditional suit and nontraditional suit worn by Paul. To enter the competition show us your suits here on the streets after this announcement. They will be judged by me and other mobsters from New York. I will announce the winner a few hours after the deadline. As for the style, color and other things it's up to you. We look forward to seeing the entries to dress Paul_Klint."

Report Post Tip

"Suits abound everywhere, some are quite nice I must say. "

Paul nods in approval as he scans the hard work of his friends and family.

"So many options so many decisions, but really I cannot decide on just one.  Therefore, all entrants to the contest are appreciated and will be compensated by yours truly just for participating alongside the winner for this contest."

Paul smiles as he puts on a new suit for the day.

Report Post Tip

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090424212530/residentevil/images/f/fd/362px-LeonGangster.jpg

Report Post Tip

http://pizap.com/image/pizap.com10.065247328951954841378925911426.jpg

Report Post Tip

"I'm not one for making this stuff but hell thought I would try my crafted zombie hands at it."

Traditional Paul

NonTraditional Paul

Pretty Girl Paul 

"Last one Just because I got into the whole suit making thing." Perrin laughs evilly 

Report Post Tip

Izzy storms in after over hearing there was a suit comcompetition he still had a fragment of memory that he was a tailor in the other life. Stammering about until he found the stage he tried to straighten up wich frightened everyone when his arm fell off, he leaned over picked it up and placed it back into socket.

RRRRAAWWW FRRRAG NAAAAA BRRRAAAANNSZ!

he let out sstuttering words trying to talk to no success he produced three suits

Non ttraditional

Traditional

The RL PK

Report Post Tip

OCC: first one is a gif. May take a sec to view it.

Report Post Tip

Zmeika rushes in, worried she had missed the deadline, she never pays attention to clocks. She realizes that she had hours to spare! Maybe she'll have time to craft a non-traditional suit afterall. Either way...

"Here's my submission for the traditional suit part of the contest!"

Zmeika flings the suit on to the table and rushes back out

"One more suit Zmeika, stop being lazy, go, go, go! C'mon!" she mumbles to herself

Report Post Tip

The handsomest man in New York stepped outside on the streets and looked at the suits submitted for the competition.

"I like what I see so far, friends. I'd like to see more suits to dress Paul_Klint so I'm extending the deadline."

New Deadline: Thursday the 19th at 23:59

"20 credits are up for grabs and as Paul said he'll reward every entry, which could mean he buys you a cup of coffee and explains how traffic patterns in Philly and the weather in Detroit effect the prices of drugs in Chicago. Very interesting stuff with charts, graphs and spread sheets."

Report Post Tip

With a slight hangover and a craving for scrambled brains for breakfast Cray got dressed in his best suit, put on his lucky fedora hat and left his house. The dapper Don waved at his bodyguards and walked down the street towards his favorite coffee shop. At the corner he stopped suddenly as a strong scent drifted through the air. It was brains! Although World War PP was over Cray had fond memories of infecting innocent mobsters and feasting on their brains and pretty faces. It was almost as much fun as feeding Durdens to the fishes.

The devilishly handsome mobster turned at the corner. With his mind distracted by thoughts of the sweet taste of flash he bumped into someone on the sidewalk. "Sorry." Cray quickly said and smiled when he noticed it was Perrin. The two men shook hands and Cray said, "Hey bro, what's up?" As Perrin answered Cray couldn't concentrate on listening. His craving for brains was stronger than ever before. He put his hands in his pockets to stop himself from grabbing Perrin and taking a big bite of his face.

"I have to go!" Cray said with urgency. He couldn't stand there another minute. "I have business to take care of. See you later, mate."

Later that day the dapper Don walked out of The Borgata HQ after a meeting with Godfather Paul_Klint.

"Time to announce the winners of the suit competition." Cray said to a small group gathered on the street. "I asked five New Yorkers to pick the best traditional suit and the best non traditional suit."  The handsome mobster took five pieces of paper out of his pocket and looked at them. "Hmm let's see what we have here... votes for Perrin, Zmeika, _Izzy_ and my sexy boss, Corky." Cray shook his head and frowned. "No votes for the epic suit I made. At least my homie Paul wore it. I heard his mail box blew up that day. Obviously all the mail was compliments about the epic suit from me."

As Cray bragged about the suit Corky walked up and gave him a stern look that meant get back to work or you're sleeping on the couch tonight. Cray quickly walked over to a light post and hung up a flyer with the results.

The winners of the Dress Paul_Klint Suit Competition.

10 credits for the best traditional mobster Suit: Zmeika

10 credits for the best nontraditional suit: _Izzy_

"Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who participated to dress Paul_Klint."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dress Paul_Klint Suit Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL