Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 13:42:27
Page:  1 
The rebirth of Gli Angeli della Notte Started by: Dredd on Sep 18, '13 18:05

Dredd stands in front of his new HQ and looks at crowd, he walks closer to crowd and starts speaking

Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing good. First of all I would like you to thank you for taking time to hear my speech. I am here today to introduce myself and my family to all of you. My name is Dredd, my bloodline has been on these shores for a long time and most of you know my ancestors, almost all of them went by name Donnie Brasco but its enough about me and myself. Today I am proud to announce that Godfather McDermott gave me auth to start family here in Black Bottom. Thank you McDermott for everything you did for me.

I was thinking few days about my family name and at the end I decided its only one right choice. Long time ago my ancestors was serving under Crew Leader Joey_Cesari as I read in my bloodline journals it was one of best crew leaders my bloodline worked for. He was great crew leader and even better friend so today in his honour I am introducing Gli Angeli Della Notte, crew name he used long time ago is coming back to life. 

It is really honour to take this oppurtunity, thanks to everyone who helped me to get here i will do my best not to dissapoint you

Dredd turns around and goes to his HQ

Report Post Tip

Warped was rattled. She was ready to burn things. Kill things. No, not things. People. Lots of people. She was fed up with the crap and wasn't going to take it anymore. She gathered her strength, packed her bags, and headed for Detroit. There was a man there she had to see. He was waiting for her.

The flight was delayed due to mechanical difficulties. Great, just what she needed! Within an hour the flight was cancelled entirely she would have to wait until the next day to fly. Warped found a hotel room then made a call.

Dredd, there has been a slight delay. I'll be there sometime tomorrow, she told him. She explained the situation.

The next morning everything went smoothly. Warped landed in Detroit.She had been given the address of Dredd's new HQ and went there directly. She stepped out of the car and entered into her new life. The reality of where she was finally hit her.

Gli Angeli Della Notte

At first glance, she knew this place needed a woman's touch. She would spare him the pink curtains but it surely needed a complete makeover.

Warped found Dredd speaking with a couple associates in his office. She took the chair in front of him and motioned for him to cut the convo short. After all, she was always more important than associates, wasn't she? Dredd nodded to her acknowledging her presence and continued giving his associates instructions. More important? Well, maybe not. After a few minutes they left with their assignments. Dredd smiled and spoke to her.

Well missy, it is about time you got here. Are you ready to work? We have quite a challenge ahead of us! With you by my side to make me look good we can do great things! he exclaimed. Now, it is not going to be an easy journey but with the challenges there should be great rewards. You know by now I have certain ways and I want things done MY way okay?

Warped nodded. Sure Dredd, I came here do do everything I can to make this a success. I'm here for you and Gli Angeli Della Notte. It is an honor! Warped's thoughts drifted away. Gli Angeli Della Notte. The Angels of the Night. It had a nice ring to it.... Dredd snapped is fingers and Warped came back to reality.

I almost lost you there! Where did you go? Dredd asked.

Nowhere really. I was just thinking that the family name has a nice ring to it. I am looking forward to this, Warped replied enthusiastically.

Well, before you drift off into never never land again I've got some things for you to do, Dredd said. We have a lot to do around here. Godfather McDermott expects us to make him look good. Lets get to it! Dredd instructed as he pushed a stack of papers her way. Take the office next to mine. I want to keep you close, he said with a wink.

Warped smiled. She picked up the papers and headed towards the door. She turned to Dredd and replied I'll get right on this stuff she said holding the papers up.

Warped went to her office next door. She shook her head. A Moose head on the wall? Really? This is NOT going to work! She looked at the desk. IT was a big monstrosity. It was going to have to be replaced as well. The leather chair would do though. Warped set the papers down on the desk. She opened the window, took the Moose head off the wall, and pitched it out the window.

There was a loud crash outside as it landed. Dredd was at her door with his gun drawn in a flash!

Nothing to see here Boss. I was just doing a little housecleaning, she said innocently. Dredd shook his head. Warped surmised he was wondering what he had gotten himself into here. He holstered his gun and went back to his office without a word.

Warped couldn't help but smile and laugh softly. If he was going to jump every time she made a noise he was going to be jumping ALOT! She sat down behind the desk and thumbed through the papers. Local businesses that needed life breathed back into them. I couple shop owners who were behind on their payments to the family. A list of local politicians that needed to be brought around to their way of doing things. Customs officials to pay off. The lists went on and on! Warped sighed. First things first. She set the papers aside, put her feet up on the desk and picked up the phone and got the operator.

Connect me to a local furniture shop, Warped said. When the operator asked which one Warped said I don't care. The first one. Whichever one. A confused operator connected the call.

Who am I talking to Warped said. After stumbling through a conversation with a very confused shop owner, Warped finally got directions to the place. She grabbed the list of politicians and slipped out the back door. It was time to whip this place into shape!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The rebirth of Gli Angeli della Notte
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL