Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 02:06:12
Page:  1 
The Detroit Initiative - BB gets Judged Started by: McDermott on Sep 18, '13 18:08

Looking around McDermott can't help but be curious to ways of growth. Seeing Constantine sit there with a healthy crew. Many of which returning as more active McDermott smiles.

Finally, prosperity is hitting Black Bottom.

McDermott notions to a few bodyguards. Asking them to bring along Dredd so he may speak with him.

Dredd, you've been a good judge of character. In fact, many of the members of Black Bottom have come from your recruiting. Whether it be the time spent aiding Cantona or the time inside my doors. You've been a key player to the success of Black Bottom. No job has ever been too low for you. You've never argued with me about anything. You've kept your nose to the grind and been successful.

Smiling McDermott reaches into his coat pocket for a pair of keys. Pulling them out he can't help but smile as he fidgets with them.

These keys aren't just to unlock doors, but to unlock a future. A future for yourself and Black Bottom. Good luck my friend, I'm proud of you.

McDermott tosses the keys to Donnie and notions for his bodyguards to follow him.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Dredd! Knock 'em dead! 

See what i did there?

giggles to himself like a little girl

Report Post Tip

Constantine hugs Dredd

Dredd you have worked hard , you have done alot for this district while we were both with McDermott you did so much to deserve this shot congratulations my friend.

Report Post Tip

Stan walks up to his old friend Dredd hands him a box of cigars and a bottle of whiskey

We go way back my brother from my 1st time on these shores you helped teach me the ways of this world since then our kin have remained close i am so happy to see you in a bold suit congrats my friend.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations bro, i have known you a long time since our families days in St Louis and wish you the best of luck in your endeavours.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Detroit Initiative - BB gets Judged
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL