Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:29:37
Page:  1 
The Loop- Rebuilding The Fort Started by: Kourtney on Sep 19, '13 04:12

Kourtney approaches a group of mobsters on the street corner. She liked it when mobsters were conveniently grouped together. Flocking, if you will.

"Ladies, gentlemen, may I borrow a moment of your time?" she asked sweetly. She was a sweet gal, after all.

The men and women nodded. They couldn't refuse the request. Why would they? It was intriguing. They followed Kourtney only three feet away, exactly, so as not to be overheard by passerby.

"I want to make this brief, as I am inebriated, and I have absolutely no patience for trilling and thrilling. I am here to make an announcement on behalf of Godfather Harris, on behalf of The Loop, and on behalf of Chicago."

"After losing someone so dear in the late, great, Ziva, we have put a lot of careful consideration into who a suitable replacement would be. Me personally? I asked this man on the evening of her death. He felt it was too soon, and that a proper period of mourning should commence. I respected his wishes, but it did not change the fact that I knew then, as I know now, what I, as well as Captain Harris and many others, saw in this exemplary mafioso. He has leadership capabilities, he has know-how, he is patient and intelligent, and he will do many, many wonderful things with a family to call his own."

"With that in mind, with the power vested in me, on behalf of Captain Harris and The Loop, Chicago, I would like everyone to join me in congratulating the newest bold, Prozac. Well done, old friend, I know you will serve in this position magnificiently, and I look forward to seeing all you can do with a family of your own. If you are done talking to your mama now, please make your way to your new headquarters and start getting things underway!"

Report Post Tip

Although no one can quite take the place of Ziva, i wish you a hearty congratulations and wish you the best of luck in this endeavour.

Raises a glass to Prazac

Report Post Tip

'As others have said, no one can truly take the place of the lovely Ziva but in these tough times men must step up such as Prozac. Congratulations Prozac, I wish you all the best rebuilding the Fort!'

Me attempts to raise a glass like BTSP did but Teemo is a yordle and very short.. Therefor he just stands there and frowns at the thought of being so short.

Report Post Tip

She bows in the presence of her role model.

Thank you Kourtney. Your kind words mean the world to us in The Fort. We can only hope that we can bring a special joy and light to The Loop to shake wake things up a bit.

I am pretty sure I speak for both Prozac and Susannah when I thank you and Odin for showing faith and trust in us.. 

I'm sure Prozac will find his way out here to speak for himself, later.. Last I saw he was holding paint swatches against the wall of his office named "Sunshine Fluff" and "Cloudy Peacock". 

Report Post Tip

She turns beat red and runs back..

And by Odin, I mean Captain Harris... Odin's just what we call him on weekends when he's swinging from chandeliers chanting Norse stuff after having a drinking contest with Susannah... 

Report Post Tip

Ah, Zoloft, I never get to see that part. Alas, I'm usually wandering around random buildings, pointing at them and asking "Guys, do we live here!?" by then I think. And, I mean, for the record, I thought Sunshine Fluff was a great colour for his office.. I mean, it's practically a description of his amazing right hand, so it's very appropriate!

But.. yes, the serious stuff. Kourtney, Cpt-Harris and yourself gave my mother a huge chance and showed a lot of faith in her when she was allowed to take over the running of her crew at 14 days old. Our bloodlines hadn't crossed paths before, it was really a big gamble for you guys. But the Fort grew, and was awesome, and lots of fun, and we all grew closer as well - Kourtney, I'm so still gonna sing you soft kitty when you're sick! I feel a little like the way my mother died let you two down. I'm sorry about that, but I am so, so fucking grateful you've given us the chance to rebuild and to work together once more.

And, I'm pretty sure Prozac and Zoloft are going to make things even more extra awesome.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Loop- Rebuilding The Fort
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL