Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 23:20:11
Page:  1 
Hubcaps reFORTified Started by: Prozac on Sep 19, '13 04:18

Prozac steps out of a car after it comes to a stop in front of familiar building. Looking up at the refinished exterior and fresh coat of paint on the walls he feels a little tug at his heart strings. Once again that single tear falls from his eye as the weight of this moment begins to take its toll. He turns to address the crowd that has begun to gather outside of the building.

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to thank you all for stopping by to hear what I have to say at this moment. I would like to start by thanking Odin and his lovely right hand lady Kourtney. Without them being consental on this I don't think I could have made this happen. I am here today to let you all know that I am reopening the Fort. Fort Hubcaps was a home to me, not just a home but THE home for me. After losing its founding ladies I was devastated yet found the spark still in me to carry on what was so abruptly taken from us. 

I hope to bring the Fort back to its former glory with the help of two more lovely ladies that I couldn't do this without. They will be very much a part of making this a home again. We will strive to help The Loop and Chicago grow and live up to its name and more importantly its potential. I look forward to working with the other Godfathers and Family heads of not only Chicago but the other cities as well.

If you ever need to come to me with anything or just want to say hi feel free to drop me a mail. My ear is always open as are our doors. 

Ladies and Gentlemen I give to you for the second time around Fort Hubcaps

Prozac turns and gestures towards the rebuilt home he always loved. Walking up to the door he opens it and waves for everyone to come in and take a look around.

Report Post Tip

She thinks to herself, saying the phrase over and over in her head.

Lovely ladies? Who the hell is he talking about?

She looks at Susannah and scratches her head.

Certainly isn't her, she can put a pint back faster than any man I know, that includes Prozac.

She pulls out a mirror from her handbag and checks her make-up.

Nope, sure as hell isn't me. I wonder which ladies he's talking about. 

She turns to her beloved and most awesome boss and smiles.

Congratulations my dear! I cannot wait to rebuild what was lost. I'm sure we can do it.. I know we can!

Noticing Townslave in the shadows she smiles...

Townslave, thank you.. For putting a roof over my head and not stealing my bacon cupcakes in the middle of the night. You are the bestest. You really are... I cannot thank you enough for the support from you and your lovely family.

She turns to Susannah and grins.

So, I was thinking about painting the walls, they are looking rather shabby.. How does lavender sound? Or mauve?

Report Post Tip

Having been informed of the incredible news that Prozac was to take the place of her mother as a crew leader in the Loop, and that she was to follow in her mothers footsteps and join the Fort, working for him, Susannah made a quick detour into a local speakeasy for a couple of celebratory drinks before heading out to join Prozac and Zoloft to celebrate. Becoming aware as she caught sight of Zoloft that she still held a pint of beer in her hand, she looks left and right, before slamming it down, counting in her head how long it took to drink it - 4 seconds being her record.

What's all this stuff about ladies Zoloft? I thought he had us two working with him? Maybe he had to uh, hire some for the occasion? To stand around the HQ, look elegant and refined and the like?

Turning to Prozac, she pulls her new boss into a hug.

Prozac, you know how the loss of my mother devestated me. You know how heartbroken I was when Fort Hubcaps was broken apart and sent around different corners of Chicago. And I hope that you also know that I cannot think of anybody better to carry on the legacy of the Fort than yourself and obviously Zoloft. You and Midol were the most amazing hands a girl could've asked for to my mother, her diaries are incredibly clear on that. I have every confidence that this Fort shall rise again, stronger than ever. And I know that you are the perfect man for the job. I'm proud to be at your left hand.

Zoloft, I think we need to focus more on the bathrooms.. I think we can learn plenty from Prozac's personal tastes!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Prozac! This opportunity is long overdue! I am looking forward to you rebuilding Fort Hubcaps.

Goodluck to you and both the lovely ladies you have chosen as hands.

Yes I did say lovely. Even if you don't see it we all do. 

Goodluck I know you guys will do great! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Prozac!

This is a great day for the Loop district. Your bloodline is rich with many talents, and I'm sure within time, your crew will be one of the best around. Again, congratulations my man, you truly deserve this.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, old friend.

It was an honour serving under you when you acted as Left Hand Man for The Fort, and it will likewise be an honour to continue our friendship in a different capacity. I'm glad and proud that I'm able to claim kinship with those from Fort Hubcaps and it is a delight to see the family name back where it belongs.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on helping rebuild your district after loss of Ziva.  My only shock was the delay between someone new setting up.

I wish you the best of luck rebuilding and attracting new talent to the district and city.

Report Post Tip

Dom_TheChip takes a long haul off his cigarette, throws it to the sidewalk and stomps it out. It's good to be home, he mutters as he strides up the steps and into the rebuilt HQ. He sees Prozac showing off the new digs

Hey Boss, It's about time. Good to be back and just so you know, the boys at Dunder Mifflin took good care of me during our down time. By the way, where the hell are the lovely ladies you were talking about?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hubcaps reFORTified
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL