Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 17:46:29
Page:  1 
Wingman Elite Started by: No on Sep 19, '13 11:29

No steps out of his new HQ, he pulls out two cigars. Passing one to The_Marine before lighting his own. Standing there in a new suit, he decides to address the crowd that has gathered outside his HQ.

"Thank you all for coming. It is a honour to be here, outside my newly decorated HQ. It is also a honour to get outside, The_Marine tends to not have the best hygiene and it is causing the HQ to smell a bit odd."

Spotting LadyFighter in the crowd he gives her a little wink.

"My dear LadyFighter, without you I wouldn't be here today. You took me in when I was a young thug, looked after me with a motherly love. You turned me into the man I am today. For that I am forever in your debt, thank you for such a great opportunity."

He then turns to look at Alabamaworley.

"Alabamaworley, you are just amazing. You gave me a roof over my head, the opportunity to learn more about how things work around here. Always there for me when I needed help, thank you for everything!"

No then spots Perrin at the edge of the crowd, he seems to be talking to a woman. Unfortunately her friend doesn't seem like she is giving them the privacy he needs. No looks over to marine and nods. Without a seconds thought Marine heads straight over and starts chatting to the woman, pulling her away from her friend. 

"Perrin, you know I always got your back mate. You helped me throughout, we have had many good times together. Pulling girls in clubs, on the streets, in the coffee shops... sometimes at funeral parlours, maybe we should leave that part out though."

"Thank you to everyone that has helped me get here today, I won't let you down. The Wingman Elite shall strive to succeed, words are only words I understand that, but my actions shall be the real proof."

"Taking one for the team since 1920, how else would people like Perrin manage to get a girl?"

Report Post Tip

Alabama blushes slightly at the comment

No, when you came to me you were nothing but a silly little Londoner that walked around in Pink shirts. But now... erm... now you're... shit, you're still just a Londoner that strutts around in Pink shirts!

Alabama turns to Ladyfighter

You sure we haven't made a mistake here?? Do we really want this guy running around in a bold pink suit, hitting on every girl that passes by?

Ok, I jest. I shall admit it No, for all the world to see, you are a great guy and fully deserving of this opportunity. You have worked hard firstly for Lady, then me and now Lady again. I'm looking forward to working alongside you and helping to further build on the good work thats already took place here in Brooklyn.

You know where I am if you should ever need anything!

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter was just about to congratulate No when AlabamaWorley talked first. She could not believe AlabamaWorley commented on the suits No is wearing. 

"Alabama, dear, we did not make a mistake. What is wrong with Pink? The pink suits No is wearing are made by the best designers in our world at this moment. They fit him really well. And did you see how the girls are surrounding him? I guess you are getting old my dear".

Then Ladyfighter turns over to No.

"I have seen you growing in this world. My mothers logs already told me your father was a fast learner and a hard worker. You inherited his genes for sure. And you know, you are way more good looking than your father was. And about the girls ...".

Ladyfighter turns her head and searches where Perrin is standing. No is following her looks and notices Perrin too. He starts laughing.

"Well you know what I mean No. Anyway, good luck in building up your crew. I am sure you will do well and the district will grow further with you as one of the leaders here."

She raises her glass and moves forward to the other auths in the city. 

Report Post Tip

Zmeika strolls over to the building that seemed to resemble a frat house. She was wondering what kind of announcement could possibly of interest that would gather such a crowd, all she had was a note from Alabama telling her that someone was going to happen at this location. She is stunned to see No and The_Marine stepping through the main doors. After the initial shock wore off, she realized, of course this is No's HQ.

She stands in the back of the crowd as people move to congratulate the man of the hour, waiting for her crew leader and godmother to finish offering their congratulations. But before she can move in, a flock of twittering birds flock No, fawning over him. Zmeika begins to see green, so she removes her slingback heels, then with a running start she launches herself at No, barrelling through the crowd of harpies. Zmeika flings her arms around his neck as her body slams into his at full force. No staggers and takes a step back astonished by the sudden force of nature, that is Zmeika. She lands several kisses on his face, covering it with red liipstick marks, and laughs heartily. As she breaks apart from No, she says breathlessly

"Congratulations No! I've missed your cockney ways at the Romantics, but I'm so happy for you. I know for certain that you will lead this group well. Just remember, that every once in a while, you should be the guy that people wingman for. Although, I'm certain you don't need that sort of help as much as Perrin does. He may be better looking, but you've got charm and confidence in spades! All the best to you and your crew! Don't be a stranger now!"

With that she saunters off, heels in hand, as the groupies fall back into place in a circle around No, like Zmeika was never there.

Report Post Tip

Shrugging and nodding back to No, thinking to himself "I've done worse."  TM tucks his cigar away and takes a swig of a silver flask he produced from the inside of his coat, then heads over toward Perrin.  After a fairly short conversation with the second woman, he points toward a car waiting down the street.  When she turns towards it he heads back up to No and shakes his hand.

Congrats on getting all this setup mate, now, I gotta go make good on a promise to show some woman my gun so Perrin can get his.

TM shrugs and heads off down the street toward the same car, waving of his bodyguards to go back to the celebration.

Report Post Tip

Nudging The_Marine with his shoulder, cino chuckles: More like a pea shooter, amirite!?

Glad to be here today. It's wonderful to see the success of a friend and a great enrichment to New York.

Now I know I left my drink around here somewhere....

cino paces around, looking left and right repeatedly like a lost traveler

Report Post Tip

DaKine approaches No, and hands over a bottle of Whiskey…

Congratulations No, I know you have been working towards this for sometime and can honestly say you have earned it. Kept your nose outta trouble (out of the public anyway) and did everything you could and then some for LadyFighter and the great district of Brooklyn.

I hope it’s everything you have been working towards and I know you will do all of New York proud.

DaKine Salutes No and steps off to the side to talk some wingman business after everyone is done congratulating the new leader…

Report Post Tip

Seeing Marine take away the woman's friend, Perrin nods his appreciated to both Marine and No. Telling the woman he was with to wait a moment, Perrin runs up to No and shakes his hand.

"Bro, I couldn't be more happier to see you achieve this new position. You have done us all proud and no one else was more deserving. I always love seeing new blood going bold. It brings the necessary change to the role that some older bloodlines fail to do. I expect to see great and unique things coming from your crew now. You have a great bunch of people helping you, including Marine and Del_Boy. Also you have me kicking your ass if need be, well by me I mean Ladyfighter." Perrin grins, "This won't be an easy role but I am sure you will strive to be great in it as you have been with every other position you have held. Now I think I have given you enough compliments today. You're a bastard and I hate you, " Perrin sighs, "That's better....."

Perrin turns to the crowd and yells, "CONGRATULATIONS TO NO AND HIS WINGMAN ELITE!!!!!!"

Report Post Tip

Finn walk up to No shakes his hand

Congrats brother, this was long coming. I know you have been waiting for the day to run your own family and now that you have the opportunity I know you will do great.

Wingman Elite huh?... Not surprised in your name choosing to be honest.

Finn gives No a pat in the back and walks away.

Report Post Tip

Prescott overhears the commotion up yonder. He figures it's better to be late than never, and makes his way to the celebration.

"Congrats No! Well deserve indeed." He slides his flask outta his suit's pocket and raises it.

"With the new position and such I'm sure that'll just increase the number of woman in your entourage... Just try to keep your focus on the new task at hand." He flashes a wink and follows it up with laughter then takes a sip from his flask. "Cheers!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wingman Elite
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL