Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 15:36:53
Page:  1 
Masquerade Ball Started by: Fox on Sep 21, '13 03:06

A week had come and past, the competitions were now coming to an end and people started to leave thinking that the celebrations were over. Oh how wrong they were. The party was just beginning.

Fox had different plans. She was not just going to let everyone leave New York without everlasting impressions. Oh no. They were going to have fun dammit…even if it was the last thing she did. 

Plotting away, she had been organizing a special event in honor of New York's newly made Godmother and Godfathers. No one knew what she had been up to these past days; she'd been participating in the events but she had also been setting up a party that was going to put an extravagant ending to a well entertained week. A jail party was the perfect distraction while she finished everything up and now she was ready. 

Looking at her long elegant midnight blue dress with a glittering chest beaded corset, she pulled the ruffles down on the skirt and angled her matching, yet ferocious mask. She was dressed for her masquerade ball and was ready to get things rolling. 

The massive empty warehouse was dark and secluded, it was just perfect to hold the ball there. The outside looked like it was nothing special but the inside was completely different. It was elegant and gorgeous, Fox spent so much time decorating that it now looked like something people only dreamed about. 

Once you'd enter you'd see too distinct areas; on the left was were the lounge room was set up.The walls painted with dark blue for the background were then covered over with art work, both on the wall and in paintings. The draping set a sexy but sleek mood. Little light bulbs lined the framing of the walls and also cascaded down from the ceiling like little glistening stars. There were dozens of tables and couches, along with lounge chairs that were set up along with rows of tables. Every type of food and drink were on display for the picking. A bartender was set up to offer any alcohol concoction people came up with. Flowers and plants were arranged along with candles lining everything just to emphasized the magical vibe. A massive banner hanged with the words, Congratulations Godmother and Godfathers of New York !

On the right side you'd see the place was mainly left empty for the dance floor but the walls decorated in the same manor. A a recorded player was set to the side along with a little stage set up for a group to play. At the back of the building there were racks upon racks full of elegant masquerade ball dresses and tuxedos for the gentleman. Panel screenings for changing were lined up; bathrooms were off in the distance with vanities filled with make up and perfumes. Once they were done there were two tables lined with both men and women masks for the choosing. Everything that anyone could want to look good was here. She made this ball a surprised and she wasn't about to make everyone rush around to go find something to put on and look good. She had more then enough to go around five times fold, just to cover her basics and so everyone could pick what they wanted. The outfits and masks were partying gifts that they all would get to keep to remember this event. 

Taking a step back, Fox looks at all the work she did and smiles. She was beyond pleased and couldn't wait til people started arriving. Giggling she thinks about all the invites she secretly had slipped. They should be finding them soon...I hope. 

Report Post Tip

"Whyyyyyy do I have to wear a mask?" Cray whined to his wife, Corky for the 42325354241654th time that night.

The Staten Island super couple were in the back of a limousine on their way to the masquerade ball. In response to Cray's question Corky gave him a stern look that meant shut up or next time you ask for a sandwich I'll give you a knuckle sandwich. Cray sighed and looked down at the mask on his lap. It looked like a pile of blue and orange feathers. Cray thought it was the most hideous thing he ever saw. He would rather be wearing a gimp mask, but that was for his special weekends with Constantine.

When the limo stopped in front of the warehouse Cray planned to only had to wear the mask long enough for Corky to get distracted chatting with friends and family then he planned to ditch the ugly feathered mask. As they walked into the ball Corky put on her beautiful jeweled mask and Cray lifted his mask to his handsome face. With a frown he put it on and felt a jolt move through his body. The mobster closed his eyes and staggered slightly from the power of an unknown force that took him over. When he opened his eyes and looked at Corky the dapper Don wasn't himself.... 

"That fucking limo driver was a piece of work. Did you notice how fucking close he drove to other cars? The fucking idiot could've got us killed. It was fucking disrespectful! Next time I see the stupid son of a bitch I'm going to tell him no one fucking disrespects Martina Fucking Giorgio!"

Corky was stunned speechless by Cray's outburst. Before she could say a word he spoke again, but this time his voice was more easy going.

"Heeeeeey baby, you look hot tonight. Let's skip this party and go back to our place for a private party, just me, you and our special stash of weed from that magical farm in California. I'll rock your world, baby. You know you can't resist California Girl!"

With a puzzled look on her face Corky listened to Cray's next outburst.

"I can't help being a gorgeous fiend. It's just the card I drew."

Cray's voice changed again and he pleaded,

"I'm an innocent girl from Manhattan..... I DIDN'T DO IT! I'M INNOCENT!"  

The powerful unknown force jolted through Cray's body again and pushed him against a wall causing the mask to fall off. Cray stared down at it in shock. He glanced at his wife then back at the mask. "What the fuck!" He blurted out. "That thing is cursed. Did you hear all those people it made me talk like? They were all women!"  

Report Post Tip
Izzy shows up in a half faced white Masquerade mask sporting a sleak tuxedo and a bright, big, red bowtie. Taking a gander about he sees the plav e has great taste...the part looked like a sucess members of each of the New York familes have showed up and a few friends from the other cities fox had really out done herslef. Izzy takes out a cigar and lights it up grabbing a glass of whine he takes a spot light and begins to provide a little more live entertainment

Start spreading the news
I am leaving today
I want to be a part of it
New York, New York
These vagabond shoes
They are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it
New York, New York
I want to wake up in that city That doesn't sleep
And find
I'm king of the hill
Top of the heap
My little town blues
They are melting away
I gonna make a brand new start of it
In old New York
If I can make it there
I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you
New York, New York
New York, New York
I want to wake up in that city That never sleeps And find
I'm king of the hill
Top of the list
Head of the heap
King of the hill
These are little town blues
They have all melted away
I am about to make a brand new start of it
Right there in old New York
And you better believe baby
If I can make it there You know sweetheart,
I'm gonna make it just about anywhere
Come on, come through
New York, New York, New York
Report Post Tip
Izzy finishes his song and polishes off his glass to sooth his throat and grabs another one. Walking about the ball people congratulates his performance...he lets out a plume of smoke. Izzy found LadyFighter mingling about with her righthand man Perrin at her side, no doubt Vectre was some where close by. Izzy smoothed his hair and straightened his tuxedo and moved in to pay his respects. Shaking Perrins hand firmly and taking LadyFighter's hand and bowed...after all this was a fansy ball. Izzy cleared his throat and spoke.

LadyFighter, My family has been tied with yours since they first embarked within this life of ours. Reading my great great grandfathers notes him and all the way down the line to myself have had nothing but respect for how your bloodline has carried themselves. Though this is the first time my blood hath worked within the same city under your leadership I am humbled to work for you and call you my GodMother! I will lay down my life for you and this city to see it continue. I look forward to the future here in New York.

Izzy takes a breath and swipes another wine glass taking a sip he looks around him

GodFather DaKine....GodFather PaulKlint. I know your about here somewhere I would like to say I'm proud to see uou both thriving and together all three of our districts can make this truely a remarkable city to envy! I look forward to getting to know you guys better and seeing you guys help New York reach great heights in this way of ours
Report Post Tip

The ball is massive, Alice gaped.

NY's greatest gangsters are there, and she couldn't help feeling overwhelmed. Even Paul_Klint had danced with her! She giggled like a schoolgirl as a couple waltzing past her and one of them was wearing a hideou orange mask. When she realized that it was her boss, her sides went to space. He looked so ridiculous that she almost fell while she was laughing like a hyena on crack.

Report Post Tip

As DaKine walks through the doors to the ball he is all suited up in a black tux with a red under shirt peaking out around the collar and the wrists of the tux. His mask covers the top of his face, a stripe makes its way down the center of the mask black on one side and red on the other. The cherry on the cake so to speak was his black top hat to match the rest of the suit with a red feather sticking out of the band on the left side of the hat.

He takes a quick look around as he thinks to himself, “Jeez its going to be hard to tell who is who.” He then un tucks his dog tag from inside his shirt and lets it rest against his chest hoping it would give some clarification on who he is and people would notice him. Finally making is way towards the bar he orders himself up a rye and coke and looks around once more at all the people dancing and enjoying the food.

Maybe ill just have a bite to eat before I begin my journey to look for Fox and some of the others, as big smile runs across his face he says under his breath…

Damn, this looks delicious… Ill take one of these, a few of these…

Report Post Tip
Izzy had given a speech earlier he was partched like crazy he decided he would check the bar out, making his way there he notices a man in a top hat with a red feather he was devouring some of the tasty food, mouth stuffed with horderves... Izzy greeted him

Good evening sir how.....oh... wait...GOOD EVENING GODFATHER DAKINE!
My apologies didn't recognize you... looking spiffy! Enjoying the party? Fabulous drinks here by the way!

Izzy motions to the barkeep to fix him some more whine and props himself against the bar talking to DaKine
Report Post Tip

vectre  walks through the door in a black and red tuxedo then greets everyone there shaking hands with fox then says "how are you tonight never knew you were planning this" vectre says with a smile making his way to godfather dakine and shakes his hand "congrats dakine im happy to see a friend achieve such a feat" then walks to the bar and grabs 3 drinks for the 3 godfathers

Report Post Tip

DaKine looks up at Izzy with a stuffed faced, cheeks bulging on both sides he can barely chew his food it seems, putting his finger up as if he was asking for a time out or a pause he chewed his food and swallowed chasing it down with the rest of his rye and coke…

Ugh, I really should start pacing myself! I am enjoying myself, and yeah finally got a reason to bust the ole suit out not to often I wear it as I prefer my army get up. Yeah the drinks and food are delicious, cant say ive really ventured all that far away from the bar or food table as of yet, why don’t you pull up a chair?

DaKine and Izzy start to chuckle as Vectre comes by with a drink for DaKine they start to chat…

Vectre my good friend, how are you enjoying the party so far? You really gotta hit this buffet, its amazing. And thanks for the drink, perfect timing I just finished mine before you got here. Id also like to complement you on your suit, looks like you trend yourself after the best of dressers!

DaKine then points at himself and laughs as we waves over one of the beautiful young waitresses…

Cant I get 3 shot of Jager please?

The young waitress smiles and nods and returns shortly as she places three shots in front of DaKine, Izzy, and Vectre.

Report Post Tip

TM shows up just in time to hear Izzy attempting to sing, then immediately turns back towards the door, and stops himself againtelling himself he's here for his friends, bleeding ears be damned.  He starts looking around finding fox.

Ok, I'm here, no more threats ya?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

ı just want to write a beatiful song;

Speak softly, love and hold me warm against your heart 
I feel your words, the tender trembling moments start 
We're in a world, our very own 
Sharing a love that only few have ever known 

Wine-colored days warmed by the sun 
Deep velvet nights when we are one 

Speak softly, love so no one hears us but the sky 
The vows of love we make will live until we die 
My life is yours and all because
You came into my world with love so softly love 

Wine-colored days warmed by the sun 
Deep velvet nights when we are one 

Speak softly, love so no one hears us but the sky 
The vows of love we make will live until we die 
My life is yours and all because
You came into my world with love so softly love

Report Post Tip

Dani strolls into the big room in her blood red dress the bodice forming her body like a glove and the bottom with ruffles and flowing to the floor. Her mask is the same red color covering most of her face keeping her hidden from the other guests leaving her to watch them and try to figure out who they are.  Dani grabs a glass of champagne and wanders the room watching and listening to conversations throughout the room. 

Report Post Tip
Izzy, DaKine, and Vectre were hanging out by the bar shooting the breeze a beautiful waitress keep bringing shots on the house and the three of them were killing the jager like water laughing up amd compairing eachothers getup.

Lets get this party cranked up fellows!

Izzy is handed another shot and downs it, he places the shot glass on the bar and take the hand of the beautiful waitress and begins to dance with her. She begins to giggle and blush as Izzy whisks her about the room
Report Post Tip

Throwing back another shot of Jager and taking a sip of his whiskey he cant help but notice DaniCostanza walk by in her perfectly fit dress…

Getting up from his seat he gave Vectre a nod and mentioned he would catch up with him later. Stopping at the bar DaKine got another refill and decided to walk around and see who else he could pick out of crowd...

Report Post Tip

vectre nods and downs his shot of jager then orders a glass of sake before walking to the buffet to get something to eat then waves at dani before walking off into the crowd then leans against the wall sipping his sake essentially just watching people waiting for more people he recognizes to show up and thinks to himself "this ought to be a fun night" then chuckles

Report Post Tip

Having heard of all of the celebrations going on Billy had felt he had missed out on a large amount of it all. He had been extremely busy with a large amount of pressing matters, but alas he now had free time to spare and was determined to make his way out and have some fun and relax. He had heard of a rather extravagant masquerade party being held not to far and he had just the thing. He dressed himself in a traditional tuxedo with a black bow tie and a special mask he had purchased in a bazaar but hadn't had the occasion to wear it. This is until now. He put on his MASK and hopped into his CAR to make his way to the festivities.

Upon entering he saw a large crowd of smiling face behind intricate masks. He then noticed to the left in the lounge was a lady he could recognize behind any mask. It was his lovely lady Fox. With a smile Billy made his way over to her and as he approached from behind her he we placed his hands on her shoulders and gently spun her around and planted a kiss before speaking.

"Hello there lovely, you're looking ravishing tonight. How is everything kicking off?"

Report Post Tip

Teemo had heard about the infamous celebration that the New York underworld had sponsored in regards to the leaders of the 3 districts of New York all taking Godfather of their respective district together, it was a very good display of teamwork and patience on there part, it was something Teemo admired. Teemo liked the games and questions the New Yorkers ran, it was a fun time for all and unfortunately it had to come to and end.. But at the end there was an amazing party hosted by New York.

Upon arriving, Teemo had been given a Masquerade mask to which he put on, it was quite mysterious and he knew very little people here anyways, so it would be quite the time he hoped. He was wearing a tiny little tuxedo to accommodate for his extremely small build and height.

He watched as people talked and mingled with one and another but he didn't have many words to say, let alone to people he didn't really know, perhaps he would find a friendly face of a friend somewhere hear, only time could tell.

Report Post Tip

Stickers figured it best  to pay respect to new Godmother and Godfather of New York. Probably not face-to-face, but the least he could do was show up to the party.

The earner took his hat off at the door seeing as it probably made him look even more ridiculous than the gray feathered mask had made him look. The only reason he bothered with the hat at all was to cover the mess of hair he never bothered to straighten.

It seemed as though quite the crowd of people were already mingling about, so he was probably late or something. He usually was. 

Report Post Tip

Balthazar arrived to the ball late he knew it, no one ever likes being the first one there. Truth be told he was waiting for his tux to be finished, he'd never needed a tux before all his clothes were baggy and tattered. He'd had a custom silk tux made, but he'd also asked it be as flame retardant as possible. it took longer than he thought for it to be ready otherwise he would have ordered it a day early, after following Fox trying to figure out how to steal her wallet he'd seen her picking things up and knew there was going to be a party of some sort. He'd went out that afternoon and gotten himself a full black and red jesters mask, the mask matched his black hair which was now streaked with dark red and sticking up at all angles. Putting on the mask Balthazar enters the ball.

After entering the ball Balthazar immediately steps into the shadows, looking around trying to figure out who's who by their mannerism. Spying Fox mingle and speak the man beside her must be Billy, another quick look around he see's the most wonderful blood red dress as well as the women wearing the dress but he couldn't quiet place her. Spotting who he was looking for Balthazar takes great pains sticking to the shadows to avoid unwanted attention, Stepping out of the shadows beside DaKine. Taking his now empty Balthazar places A hand on the top and bottom and begins to shake the glass, after about 10 seconds of shaking he stops and hands Dakine his glass back whish is now full with rye and coke.

"Good evening and congratulations Godfather DaKine."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Masquerade Ball
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL