Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 19:49:49
Page:  1 
Captain South Side Started by: ChaosSpike on Sep 22, '13 00:49

ChaosSpike Steps forward for a brief announcement.

"It comes with great pleasure to announce South Side Chicago will be expanding further. I feel adding another strong leader offering opportunity will be good for business. Steve Rogers you have been a solid rock in South side during your stay here. A man like you stands for what South side believes in, new opportunity and chances. Your time has come, now take it and run with it. I wish you the best of luck, although I know you will not need it. I'm positive you will excel as the super soldier you are. If anyone can train some new thugs into prospering mafioso's it's you. Congratulations Steve, you have earned this. Ladies and gentlemen I give you... 'The Avengers'"

Report Post Tip

Congrats Steve. You have been an amazing asset to South Side. I look forward to working with you more, as you have taken on your new role. It is truly deserved.

Alucard shakes SteveRogers hand and hands him a box of cigars.

Report Post Tip

Chaos and Alucard, this opportunity is an honour! I look forward to working with you both more closely and we cannot forget Lush. I hope to continue to exceed expectations.

Steve shakes the hands of Chaos and Alucard before heading over to his brand new HQ to start on a new beginning. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Steve, i am sure everything you have learnt will keep you in good stead, Good luck in this new endeavour

Report Post Tip

A great asset to your district South Side. Congrats on The Avengers Steve. I am looking forward in getting to know you even more and working along side you. :) 

Report Post Tip

*Lush drinks more coffee before she says* Of course I meant 'our' district! <3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $150,000 Tip

Congratulations Steve, it pleases me to see South side expanding so well. Keep up the good work. Your friend from corktown, BrickTop.

Report Post Tip

Kattan walks upto Steve who appeared to be busy with the decoration works of the new HQ.

"Hey Steve, Congratulations on the auth boss. Looking forward to work with you. "

Kattan leave Steve to his works and walks off.

Report Post Tip

This is great news. Another strong addition to the South Side family.

Congratulations Mr. SteveRogers, this is much deserved. Wishing you and your new family nothing but the best. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask.

Salute

Report Post Tip

Bruiser takes a moment out from beating the shit out of civies and thugs to hear his godfathers announcement.  Wiping the blood off his fists Bruiser makes his way towards his good friend Steve.

Steve this is truly a great day for us here in the south side.   I've known your bloodline for many many years and I am very happy to see you get this great opportunity and I know you won't let any of us down.   SALUTE!

Report Post Tip

DaKine approaches the new leader who has recently set up in South Side Chicago and extends his hand…

Congratulations Steve, I hope you find that your recent promotion is everything you had hoped it would be. Standing with a solid bunch in South Side im sure you will have no problems achieving any goals you have for your family.

DaKine then gives the man a nod and a pat on the shoulder where he then steps down back into the crowd…

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Captain South Side
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL