Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:26:43
Page:  1 
Avengers Assemble in South Side Started by: SteveRogers on Sep 22, '13 01:09

In the office of the Godfather of SouthSide: Chaos Spike; Alucard; and Lush sat awaiting the arrival of Steve Rogers. The meeting had been in the plans for a long time; it was just to get everyone together in one place, Chaos has finally managed it. Steve arrived at the door to Chaos’ office, outside stood Bruiser, Mad Child and Killing EA. They ushered him and followed in behind. Chaos stood from behind his oak desk, not a man that takes his time to get to the point.

Steve, as you know I have invited you here to take on the mantle of Captain in my district. You have been beside me from the beginning of my reign as Godfather and I know you will be by my side until the end. I have the utmost faith that you will shine as Crewleader just as well as you did while you was my Left Hand.

Our friendship dates back to the first time my bloodline had roamed these streets under Iota here in Chicago, and where better to give you another chance as a Crewleader?

Chaos, hands over the keys to Headquarters once owned by Rampaging Fox.

I think you may like the location I have picked out; I definitely have memories of it.

Composing himself, Steve adjusts his tie.

Chaos, I am greatly appreciative of the opportunity you have given me. The opportunity will not be one that I take lightly. I’ve been given the opportunity to be freed from the Bloody Tissue dungeon that Cantona had left me in when he swanned off to New York. He hasn’t even prepared Issue Two since his return, just saying!

I would like to get back on point and add that I look forward to working with you all in Southside, as well as the rest of the Chicago upper structure.

Following on with giving people chances. I will be taking Sil as my Right Hand and Clipper as my Left Hand. I look forward to a productive journey with them.

Walking around the room Steve hi-5s all his fellow district upper structure as he stops in the middle of the room, he shouts:

Avengers Assemble!

Report Post Tip

Looking at Steve with stone face, Alucard cracks a huge smile on his pale face.

"Steve, your bloodline has been told to me through the journals of ChaosSpike. I must say, I'm more than impressed with not only those tails, but the great work you have accomplished yourself here in South side as the left hand to our Godfather. I can tell already, you are bound for great things. Congratulations my friend, I look forward to the future."

Report Post Tip

Hearing the news Menoth waits in the foyer for Steve to exit ChaosSpikes's office.

Looking at his watch, he makes sure the box is still on the table behind him before noticing the door open at the end of the hallway.

Stepping forward, Menoth smiles warmly before shaking Steve's hand.

"Congratulations. You deserve the opportunity to lead a family and I look forward to working with you in the future."

Turning to the table, Menoth picks up the box and opens the lid to show off a bottle of whiskey and a box of cigars next to it.

"For you to celebrate when you settle into your new home."

Report Post Tip

Sil waited outside to see his new boss emerge 

"Steve i will be honored to serve at your side, I would wish you the best of luck but you will not need it with me and clipper by your side"

Sil holds out his hand and pulls Steve in for a handshake and hug as a mark of respect 

Report Post Tip

It wasn’t long after DaKine congratulated the new leader he found himself attending another speech…

Love the name, and a fine choice of hands if I do say so myself. Got yourself a good front line to ensure success I see, good move my friend. Once again congratulations on your auth and also to your right and left hands on there recent promotions. Wish you nothing but the best.

Well you know where you find me if you should ever need anything, I have some business to attend at the moment but I hope to hear more from you down the road.

Dakine then salutes Steve and turns away and continues down the street as one of his trusty bodyguards hands him a message from back home in Queens…

Report Post Tip

MadChils had been told assemble infront of the Godfathers by Alucard. Not one to ask questions when the boss MadChild walks in as stands at the door with the other Right Hands. A few mins pass as Steve walks in . Opening the door for him, MAdChild follws along with Bruiser and KillingEA. All the Right Hands get to their assigned spot as Steve takes his seat.

Everyone listens intently as ChoasSpike speaks. Upon hearing the news, MadChild walks to the bar located at the far end of the office and grabs a nice 30 year old bottle of scotch and seats its on the desk and pours a round for all in the room.

Congrats are in order I think. ChaosSpike has always spoke highly of you and I cannot think of a better person to become one of his captains. Honor and respect are things we all have to have , and you have more then most. I have enjoyed working with you here in SouthSide and cannot wait to cont. to do so. Cheers my friend, I have no doubt you will do rather nicely.

Raising his glass, MadChild takes a sip and sparks a cig as the music begins to play out in the main room.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Avengers Assemble in South Side
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL