Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 04:54:04
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Mafia Wedding - Aurora and RourkeyRourke Started by: RourkeyRourke on Dec 12, '08 13:48
I would like to take this time to announce my recent Mafia wedding to fair Aurora of Detroit. We eloped this morning to the lovely city of Las Vegas and got hitched in a lovely chapel. Aurora was a beautiful blushing bride and I must say I looked quite dapper in my finest tuxedo. We are now going to be taking our honeymoon to the Bahamas where we will sit on the beaches and gaze longingly into each others' eyes.

The courtship itself was not a very long one, but love has ultimately found its way into our hearts. Aurora and I met during one eventful bank robbery that ended up with both of us between the sheets. On that night, we consummated our love and from that moment, an intimate connection was shared. I quit my womanizing ways and devoted my time solely to Aurora.

I proposed to her a few days ago under the shade of a large elm tree with my grandmother's antique diamond ring. It was a beautiful sunset that evening and I only uttered a few private words confessing my undying love for Aurora and my undying commitment to our relationship. Between tears of joy, she told me that yes, she would love to be my wife and spend eternity by my side.

Thank you to all of those who have supported us! I will see you all after we have returned from our honeymoon!
Report Post Tip
Oh.

My.

God.
Report Post Tip
I don't think those were tears of joy. Tears from laughter, perhaps.
Report Post Tip
Rourkey sits down and begins writing a letter to his dearest family connections

Honeymoon: Day 1

We are having a lovely time out here in the Bahamas! We are just having sexual relations in various positions all day long!

Love and Kisses,

Rourkey

Rourkey re-reads the note, nods approvingly, and puts it in the mail.
Report Post Tip
Awesome has tears in his eyes as he hears the announcement. Despite his immorality and violent tendencies, he is a true romantic. Why, even he keeps the face of the first woman he loved on his bathroom mirror. Stuck on with tape. Never goes a day without looking at it and remembering the good times.

"Words cannot express the joy I feel at hearing of such a beautiful relationship. From that first night to today, it seems the very epitome of lovingness. I hope with all my heart that tomorrow and beyond finds you and Aurora forever in love. There will be awesome times, I hope."

Reaching into his pocket he takes out a red rose. He didn't know how it got there, but is happy it was nonetheless. Walking over to RourkeyRourke, he takes a bow and hands him the flower.

"Please, a gift for you and the wonderful bride. I hope you like it."

Awesome walks away, crying into his hands. And bumps into a random and irrelevant bridesmaid. She falls over and drops the tray of food she was carrying. Her dress got all dirty and stuff. This cheered Awesome up immensely, leaving him to leave laughing lavishly.
Report Post Tip
As the Saying goes;;;;;;;;

What happens in Vegas should Stay in Vegas

congrats
Report Post Tip
Dashes away from the couple holding a futuristic device

I got the footage, I got it! Millions will be mine!
Report Post Tip
Rourkey sits down again and begins writing another letter to his dearest family connections

Honeymoon: Day 2

We are still having a fantastic time out in the Bahamas! Aurora has given me the new nickname of "Balls Deep." Still haven't seen the sights other than the bedroom!

Love and Kisses,

Rourkey

Rourkey re-reads the note, nods approvingly, and puts it in the mail.
Report Post Tip
Hehe congrats and lol at your honeymoon have a great time :)
Report Post Tip
El_Nino points to his mums comment

Im as shocked as you.

Aurora Aurora. I guess I should now call you Miss Rourke :(
Report Post Tip
Aurora wakes up in a bed that feels very foreign to her. She looks around the room and doesn't see one item familiar to her. She sits up and sees a body lying next to her sound asleep.

Oh god, where am I? What have I done? Is he dead?

So many questions fill her mind all at once. She was still grieving over the supposed loss of her favorite Rourke. She remembered being so upset at the news that she went to a bar and tried to drink the pain away. She met a mysterious man named Rourkey and remembered having a short conversation with him. She didn't remember leaving though.

She nudged the man next to her hoping he wasn't dead. Aurora noticed the vintage diamond ring on her left ring finger and shook the man a bit harder.

"Good morning, darling" the voice said "Did you sleep well?"

Darling? What do you mean? Please explain this to me now.
Report Post Tip
Dearest, please don't raise your voice....you'll wake up the kids.
Report Post Tip
Oh my God, who's kids did you steal?
Report Post Tip
We adopted a few children after the honeymoon at your request. You always told me you wanted nothing more than to start a family with me!
Report Post Tip
How did I even get here?

I'm scared!
Report Post Tip
Curent Status:Making memories with Aurora

You better explain why you drugged my main squeeze....this could get ugly.
Report Post Tip
Brian arrived in a daze. He was technically dead only 20 minutes ago. And now he stood over RourkeyRourkes prone half naked body with a gun in one hand and a Toblerone in the other.

'Look at him' Brian thought to himself. 'Thought he could take a pop at the biggest dog in the yard.'

A part of Brian respected Rourkey balls. They were, naturally, made of purest ebony, and thus harder than a rhinos pancreas. What was unfortunate however, was where they were situated.

RourkeyRourkes testicles were to be found nestled neatly under his right armpit. How and why this occurred was a mystery to Brian, but Rourkey, far from being embarrassed by this deformity, used to break his 'ballz' out at every function the Rourke boys used to throw.

Rourkey stirred slightly and Brian shoved the Toblerone firmly into his eye.

"You dirty fucking C Rourkey. You filthy diseased C. I'll make you pay for what you've done."

Rourkey started to cry uncontrollably. He was like that.

"Please Brian, be lenient with me. I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me."

"F you in the A Rourkey. I'm taking you to Rourke Court. Yeah you heard me. Rourke Court. I'm getting your sham of a marriage to my missus annulled, and then i'm going to shit on yer nan. You know they are the Rules of the Rourke."

Brian walks calmly towards the door.

"Keep yer nan warm for me Rourkey, I hate sitting on a cold toilet."

And with that, he was gone.
Report Post Tip
Wait a minute ? Brian your missus?

WAIT A MINUTE. I think she has been playing us all....
Report Post Tip
A romantic meeting, I like it. Congrats Aurora and Rourkey
Report Post Tip
*looks over to jimmy, is the voice, it could seduce even a priest
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mafia Wedding - Aurora and RourkeyRourke
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL