Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 04:21:29
Page:  1 
irc.mafiareturns.com - Our new IRC home. Started by: Squishy on Sep 24, '13 23:34

MR has moved itself to a new IRC network unrelated to Jaundies. Our new IRC server irc.mafiareturns.com is now up and active.  We are no longer part of the Jaundies network and will be running an independent network of our own. I am transferring my ownership of it to tiggy so that she can continue Jaundies for the existing non-MR games that currently exist on it. 

The staff for irc.mafiareturns.com is now only just the admins on MR.  Jaundies and irc.mafiareturns.com will now be 100% separate with different staff, different servers and nothing connecting the two.  This allows us to operate exclusively for MR, by MR, as well as add in new features that are exclusive for MR that was not possible on a shared IRC network like before.

All of your existing channels/passwords/nicks and everything stays exactly the same so the switch should be pretty painless.  If you have issues connecting, feel free to mobmail me.

All bans have been lifted on IRC, this is a clean slate for all.

Thank you for your patience as we work out the little hiccups.

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: irc.mafiareturns.com - Our new IRC home.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL