Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 15:44:41
Page:  1 
The Glorious night of mystery Started by: FREYA on Sep 26, '13 16:59

After months of planning this Freya finally says to herself

Finally i am done with my list now i can began to spread the word of the glorious creation in my hall and she looks up at the sky the soft breeze running through her hair she prepares her hall with decorations,flowers,and candles,she prepares the tables with silverware,the most beautiful table cloths she can find through out the land,than suddenly she hears a knock on the door and she opens it she knew who it was,here comes Tony_Accardo and Stan_Smith to offer there hand...

The day goes on and she looks at her clock she says to herself(In the name of the all father it is almost time for the ball)the sun has set and the guest start to arrive and  Freya gets finished up  with her costume wearing her beautiful mask (She sings to herself The Phantom of the opera) she gracefully walks down the stairs and she see's a mysterious figure looking at her and she was hypnotize by him she could not recognize him and soon as she was gonna walk toward the figure one of her guest of honor Stan_Smith(who happens to be her date for the ball)comes up to her asking her if she is alright she snaps out and says to him.(Im alright i thought i saw someone looking at me who was he she asked )Stan_Smith looks at her and says he saw noone else out of the ordinary he says lets continue on with the party she nods her head and they continue on greeting the guest one of them Tony_Accardo and his brother Vectre approach Freya and say the ball is lovely and dark a mixture of heaven and hell Freya ask Stan_Smith to take them to the table where there is an endless amount of mead calling there names and than the feast was about to begin Freya and Stan_Smith sit on the highest table along with other high guest of honor and as time flies by the feast is over and than suddenly Freya gets a chill on her spine as if she is being watched all the time as she walked to talk to the other guest she looks and there he is agian just smiling and staring at her she thinks to herself who are mysterious man and than the moonlight sonata plays everyone sees the mysterious walk to Freya and pulls his hand out asking her for a dance she hesitates for a moment she looks at Stan_Smith he looks at her with sorrow she looks back at him with grief she walks toward the man and they danced the whole night away she looks up at him and she gives him a smile as the sonata was about to come to end the mysterious man strokes her cheeck and puts his finger under her chin he leans forward and kisses her(Stan_Smith watching has seen enough and walks away Freya comes to her senses and pushes him and runs after Stan_Smith she catches up with him at the mead table and than explains ....Convincing him to go back the ball continues through out the night and there he was agian the mysterious figure looking at them but they paid no attention to him Freya and Stan_Smith continue the night dancing away Tony_Accardo and Vectrer both drunk go on stage and start singing and pass out on stage this gives everyone the idea to write on there faces,and Freya says to herself(Tonight has a been a great night)and she goes up on stage and begans to say THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR NIGHT THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IF Tony_Accardo and Stan_Smith did not help out to make this happen she raises her glass and says salute and drinks her glass and the ball continues the entire night til sunrise...............

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Glorious night of mystery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL