Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 02:39:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
After The War - What Happened? Started by: Cantona on Sep 27, '13 17:50
Joey,

We actually did know that everyone else was innocent, not only including your father but especially him, and didn't care and killed you all anyway. Hope this answer gives you the closure you seek.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $320,000 Tip

Thank you Sexecutioner

Report Post Tip

Well I would just like to come out and say this , my bloodline has always gone down with the ship and honestly people have said to me oh sorry your father  had to die in the war ,My father was A don Cl and underboss to the district he had to die aswell as anyone above mademan once you're sworn into this life you go down with your crew you swore blood to the family you now own up to it.

Yes it sucks people had to die who may not have deserved it but when your city head is taken down if you are officially "Made into the family" you will 99% of the time die , there is no use complaining die with honor and come back with respect and your head held high knowing you died like a man.

Report Post Tip

Ilu Dexter. You're a good man. 

Report Post Tip

lmao get yourself a pair of eyes moron i said in the mafia - and last time I checked a don gets whacked and someone is elected to replace him in the mafia (The killer can never be a Don tho)

but you seem to be brain dead on Sicilian Mafia laws and on how a commission actually works, as its meant to keep the families strong not for one city to power trip and wipe out 2 districts just so they can expand their families, and next time you try to insult me reread what you write cause i don't own a helmet and if i did it could be brought anywhere as a possession of mine is not limited just to my house

Report Post Tip

Well well well, Mr TourGuide..considering you haven't specified exactly whom you're calling a moron at this Street corner, I am just going to choose to be the one offended. Mainly cuz I am bored, partially because I am quite titillated by the notion of trying to hammer something through your skull.

Rules and Laws are made by those in power. Remember that. Maybe you ARE right and laws specify that if a Don is killed and someone is elected to fill his spot, no-one else is killed, but this was not that.. this was a take-down, which is just another term for a very successful war. Maybe if your father and his friends in DT had realized that McDermott was not leading them toward the promised land, and then killed him and then maybe they could have set someone up and you would still be living off your father and not spouting pure, unadulterated garbage on here. Sadly, they chose to keep following their Godfather and they followed him to the grave. 

Makes sense? Well, I am pretty fucking sure it doesn't and you still want to argue that your father's life should have been spared because of some law you probably made up on the spur of the moment. So, that leaves you with two choices... one would be actually rank up, get your own city and then impose all these laws and the second, which is probably something that will appeal to someone of your particular whiny nature is to just come out here and keep spewing this garbage. 

Report Post Tip

I am actually have to agree with McLuvin. I have made my peace with the death of my father.

Report Post Tip

didn't notice the second page but that was directed at cantona who had insulted me on the first page, and mcluvin go do you research on la cosa nostra before you start questioning where i get my facts, and stop assuming shit as your making an ass out of u and me

i have no care to be a don as im outstandingly happy with my family, i didn't serve under McDermott and only had a short convo with him

so  if you classify justifying my opinion and not taking bs from someone on a street corner as whiney then so be it but don't you dare try to tell me my choices or my fathers life as you don't know shit about me or what ive done here so don't talk like you been following my bloodlines footprints.

Report Post Tip

and mcluvin go do you research on la cosa nostra before you start questioning where i get my facts, and stop assuming shit as your making an ass out of u and me

Oh...ooooh a stickler for principles of La Cosa Nostra, are we? God, I love you people. So well... lets examine those principles,shall we? You.. are an Earner.. which is basically just a non-Made Man..and me? oh I'm just a Capo and I just happen to be the Right Hand Man for a crime syndicate in Philadelphia. So, if you're SUCH a stickler for principles, maybe you should realize that taking this tone with me, might not really work out that well for you if I was a similar stickler for principles. Well, lets just forget about me, shall we? Primarily because your initial statement wasn't directed at me... lets look at Cantona, oh you know.. the guy you called a moron? He is a Don. A Don in the most powerful city in this world and he also just happens to be the Right Hand Man for a crime syndicate over there. If you're so fucking obsessed with principle, maybe you should reanalyze your tone and the fact that you've just (theoretically, ofc) disrespected two people who are definitely more powerful than you are, right now? Just a thought. 

Moving on from the *obvious* disrespect. Your name is TourGuide,mine is McLuvin, and Cantona's is..well Cantona. I am American, Cantona is decidedly French and I have no fucking idea which culture names their children 'TourGuide'. Assuming that it isn't the Italians.. do you honestly think that if the whole world was so focused on your idea of La Cosa Nostra, ANY one of us could have ever entered the Mob? Didn't think so.

i have no care to be a don as im outstandingly happy with my family, i didn't serve under McDermott and only had a short convo with him

Good for you. I am glad that you've found a Family that you are, to use your own words, 'outstandingly happy' with. Also, I can understand your lack of ambition because you're so 'outstandingly happy' with your Family but I need you to understand one veeeery simple concept that is not really unique to this world:Power is everything. If all the Godfathers were to come out here right now and declare that anybody besides a Godfather with the letter 't' in his name was to be killed immediately, then they would actually be killed.. or maybe the 't' people would lead a revolt and over-throw the Godfathers.. or maybe City Hall might get involved and release the kraken to swallow them all or maybe they would all become fluffly bunny rabbits but the point is that they have the power to actually make such a statement. Which is why, when I realized that you were going to persist with your 'ideal La Cosa Nostra' theory, I asked you to 'rank up and do something about it'

so  if you classify justifying my opinion and not taking bs from someone on a street corner as whiney

Yes.Yes, I do.

don't you dare try to tell me my choices or my fathers life as you don't know shit about me or what ive done here so don't talk like you been following my bloodlines footprints. 

I don't need to follow your bloodlines 'footprints' to call you whiny and to suggest a possible means for you to not sound whiny. I really don't. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Joey_Tribbiani, I'm quite shocked at some of the dishonourable things you have been saying here.

I agree with TourGuide. It was more of massacre than war.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Wars are sometimes massacres. A quick and easy take down, with zero casualties on the offensive side. Why would anyone want to risk the lives of their family members by leaving the enemy partially alive?

Our fathers (TourGuide and I) did nothing to get killed.

Taking McDermott out was great Idea!

Taking QT out was a good idea.

I have a hard time swallowing this. You're saying that your father a RH (to a Godfather no less) should not only have been spared during this "massacre", you are also saying out here, that he would have just sat there and done nothing? He wouldn't have shot at those who killed his Godfather? Avenged his death? Hell I don't know, maybe had some integrity and honoured his blood oath?

You seem to have a lot to learn before any crew leader in his or her right mind would allow your bloodline to be made into their family. Especially after this disgusting display of cowardice and disloyalty.

Then again, I've seen crazier things.

Report Post Tip

im only speaking my opinion. But apparently no one can see that...

oh well war is hell....

and so is this world that we live in.

Report Post Tip

First thing, I would like to apologize to both Mr. Cantona and McLuvin for the manner in which they were addressed. I would like you both to know that situation has been handled, personally. I am all for opinions and free expression but I feel there is a certain level of respect that should always be maintained. Feel? No, I enforce rather. Especially, when speaking to people in your position. 

Secondly, there have been a few well spoken comments on this discussion, a couple not so much. But damn Alucard, well said. I am one hundred percent for making sure that our side has zero causalities and all about defending who I pledge loyalty too. Any time, any place. From gangster to Godfather when you come for what I a defending, you better kill me because I am damn sure trying the opponent if given an chance. As I have stated before, my loyalty doesn't end when my crew leader dies, it ends when I do.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Yes Joey you are speaking your opinion, I was simply pointing out the sad state of it.

I just hope for the sake of any family your bloodline is with, that you learn that said opinion will get you nowhere. Perhaps you will change your tune, if so great. If not, then my efforts were futile.

Report Post Tip

Honestly anyone is a threat with a 1% chance a gangster could take down a Godfather if they get a shot out and sometimes it's not losing a big gun that affects people the most it's losing earners who bring in cash that aren't protected and can be taken down by a decently trained gun , the fact is you have to take into account someone can get a lucky shot in at anytime and everyone should be seen as a threat always presume someone is loyal and not going to save their own ass once you're in I believe the only way out is buried 6 feet under in a casket.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: After The War - What Happened?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL