Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 14:22:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Legacy of Tiggy Started by: Flawed on Sep 27, '13 18:40

McLuvin - I have no idea what you're on about, sorry.

Drogan - Tiggy misused power she had. End of story. Her bloodline bloodlined mine, but guess what? It made me stronger and more determined.

Oh, and Drogan? The silly little plan you are part of, is just that. A silly little plan.

Report Post Tip

Drogan sighed, took out a cigarette, struck a match against a button on His jacket, touched the flame to the end, drew in as the match started to die, then flicked it through the air as it left ribbons of smoke and the faint smell of sulfur in its wake.

Enlighten Me of what plan you speak of Flawed. I must have missed a memo.

Report Post Tip

The one you and your silly little pals planned.

anyway, discuss the legacy of gtfo of my discussion.

Report Post Tip

First of all, do not presume to know Me unless you plan to call me out.

Second, if you do not know Me, how would you know My friends, and whether they are silly or not?

Third, unless a street sweeper comes to remove Me, I have full right to defend against whatever your obvious disdain of Me throws in My direction.

So, enlighten us all with who I am, and what I have planned. Please.

Report Post Tip

tiggy is the sole reason I am eating dark ale-bacon brownies. Bacon goddess. /discussion.

Report Post Tip

I'm not gonna pretend I listened to half of what has been said previously.. But,

If I ever run into tiggy again I will be sure to bring some Tasty Beaver and Green death dart's.

Crawls back under his rock.

Report Post Tip

Have i ever had a problem with tiggy? no

Have i ever felt she has not given 100% for a family i have worked for her in? no

Have i ever felt offended or insulted? not really except when she thought i was as old as her.  If your out there, you know i am young :D

tiggys been great with co-ordinating and communicating in any family i have worked with, she has been helpful, offered condelence and apology when problems have come up including accessing the coffee shops due to others actions.  She has offered advice to members and i say many have been lucky to meet her.

I know there is another side of the coin, where some have been offended by how treated and in some cases some of these people deserved it so i can understand why they would not like her.  The truth is, tiggy is like most people better you get to know her sometimes more you find out.

As for recent actions and squishy at city hall, seems strange and problematic and something that i guess they will have to work in time.

Report Post Tip
Remember this, WWI?
Report Post Tip

Ziva sighs.

My bloodline misses this bloodline on these shores so much.

I didn't know this family when they were in their glory. We never knew Canucklehead, or any of the others of her blood to don a bold suit. We barely knew her this time last year even, when my first ancestor on these shores worked in the same city as members of the tiggy bloodline; even in the same crew.

The journals aren't really clear on the exact point where our bloodlines crossed and got to know each other, but holy shit I'm glad they did.

When my ancestor Ziva took over the crew she was right hand to, that of Ariadne, and she needed a right hand of her own, there was only one woman she could turn to. Midol, the tiggy bloodlines current representative. Ziva's journals survived when both herself and Midol were struck down by the Gods, but they tell of a wise woman (I'd say lady, but the journals also indicate that there was little ladylike behavior between the two) who taught my ancestor a lot about the ways of this world, and who taught her how to get shit done, as well as being terrifically supportive and a fantastic friend, both in terms of this world and other worlds.

When the two were struck down, and then again a week later when the tiggy bloodline was wiped from our shores, my family mourned like we had lost our own blood.

Ziva pulls a flask from her pocket.

To the tiggy bloodline, without whom, Fort Hubcaps would never have been much of a Fort at all.

Ziva takes a swig, pulls her jacket tighter to protect from the cold and goes on her way.

Report Post Tip

Kittie took a swig from a flask of whisky and tried to recall a time she'd been this sober and yet felt so drunk.  Almost everything she had listened to had swirled around in a whirlpool of circular reasoning and psychosis.  She also wanted to know what the fuck a troll was and why they weren't to be fed.  Were they overly large rats?  Was a more pleasant way of saying "Italian?"   She shook her head and stepped forward to speak. 

"Sweet suffering Christ on the cross.  What in the hell are you lot on about?  I thought the original question was pretty fucking clear." 

After taking another swig she glanced at the faces in the crowd, wondering how old some of them were. 

"tiggy and her bloodline were an interesting lot.  Loyal, hard working, and intolerant of bullshit no matter who it was coming from.  Her family tree stretches far back into the history of these streets and although they could stir up a tempest, they also knew how to keep the peace.  I don't know a single person who didn't get their ear bent at least once by someone in the tiggy family, but I do know that almost everyone deserved it. I've been away from these shores for a while, so I don't know and can't comment on the last legacy of the bloodline, but I can say that in my personal experience the word I would use to describe the tiggy bloodline is dedicated."

After stomping some snow off of her boots she turned to look at the crowd. 

"Next time just answer the fucking question." 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Legacy of Tiggy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL