Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 17:40:17
Page:  1 
The Future (part one) Started by: Leon on Sep 27, '13 21:36

Common! Common! Approach ladies and gentlemen's! Come see the Great Future Teller!

That was the biggest crowd you ever saw around these blocks… Something was happening…

The Great Future teller never fails, curious about yours? Come closer! Come closer and see your future!

That was the opportunity to bust those phonies, it wasn't true, the future can’t be read or predicted… It was a lie.

Once you entered the cabin the lights were shut and all you could hear was a female voice… Something was wrong, how could you not hear the voices and sounds the people outside was making?

Your future is dark… As dark as the future itself… As dark as the future itself… As dark as the future itself…

The voice started echoing through the cabin, through the air, through your conscience, it was everywhere… Hitting the hard floor still dizzied you stood up trying to understand what was happening. It was a dark room with big and old fashioned windows, it was night, the full moon was the only light clearing the room. There was a music being played at a low volume from a strange device under a pile of old books. The song was completely new to you, it was a completely different style from what you ever heard.

‘’An august summer night, soldiers passing by, listening to the wind of change…’’ Footsteps could be heard coming toward the room… ‘’The world is closing in, did you ever think we could be so close, like brothers...’’ The footsteps were becoming louder… ‘’The future’s in the air i can feel it everywhere, blowing with the wind of change...’’ Hidden in a dark corner of the room you watched when a dark figure entered the room. The man looked like a bodyguard, dark t-shirts, sunglasses and a pistol on his rib holster. The man was looking for some kind of document, getting closer to look for it in different places the man noticed your presence and before he could make a move you acted… ‘’Take me to the magic of the moment on a glory night...’’  grabbing the man from behind and placing your hand on his mouth you take the gun and presses it against his back and fire it twice… ‘’Where the children of tomorrow dream away in the wind of change...’’ within seconds the man was dead. All you could found was a card and a key inside his pockets.

Still confused about what was going on you decided to investigate the room for more clues. After some minutes you’ve found including, the key and the pistol a book called ‘’The New Era’’ and a payroll document containing names and addresses of important people, some of them were from the press, some were politicians and some were heads of the local crime families but there was a name that caught your attention, it was your own name. Shocked you decided to explore the building for more answers. The hall in front of the room was as dark as the room itself except for one or two dim light bulbs on the wall. It was a long hall with three doors…

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $250,000 Tip

Is it possible to control what to do and where to go, use the options to navigate. 

Report Post Tip

Walks upon Future teller and slides a $100 bill in his pocket and shows his handpalm

So what do you have for me Mr. Magic?

Lawrence grins

Report Post Tip

The magic man notices Lawrence among the crowd and shouts

''Not me, you see, im just a puppet here, the true future teller is a entity that cannot be explained however it can be experienced, why not give a try my kind sir? Please approach this cabin and have a trip through your future!

The man stants his hands to reach Lawrence

''Come! Come and change how you view this world!''

Report Post Tip

Lawrence feels comfortable.. like his bloodline.. beeing a big mouth sometimes. meets his destiny in the hands of a fortune teller... ok here we go.. Lawrence walks towards the old man.. he doesn't seem to care about his image or personal hygiene... Lawrence mother also had interests in superstitious or spiritual believes. The crowd was looking at when he said out loud:

OK OK! I will take place in the cabin don't make a example in front of the crowd!

So what do you have to tell about the future of CH and myself? can we keep this private?

Lawrence sits inside the in the cabin which is nothing more then a dirty wooden hut with a red chair.

Report Post Tip

The man laughed to Lawrence and lead him to the cabin

You seen to be very interested in the future my kind sir, maybe you are the one im expecting... But be careful, the future can be dangerous, not so many will bright, the people faded to darkness always regret to see their own future, they cant handle the truth... Well i guess i've talked too much. You will understand what im saying when it all beggins...

The man smiles while Lawrence enters the cabin

Report Post Tip

Take the first door.

Report Post Tip

What is all this commotion about? Lilith wandering as she saw the crowd. 

She overheard the conversation of people saying about the future. Interested, she walks to the crowd and pushes her way to the center.

Stop there. I also want to know what may happen in the future. Stopping the "fortune teller" and the man beside him.

Report Post Tip

The old man look back and notice Lilith behind him

Hello miss. Do you want to taste your future? Awesome!

The man opens the cabin and puts Lawrence inside it

This is the cabin where the magic happens miss Lilith, once this man finishes its all yours. I belive the entity will be glad to help you.

Lawrence opens the cabin's door amazed

So, miss Lilith, lets begin?

The oldman smiles

Report Post Tip

Behind him the door of the cabin closes. its dark... i see nothing he thinks. Lawrence would have wondered that he could hear the people outside of the cabin but it is totally silent. you could literally hear a needle fall on the ground.

Trying to feel something in front of him he just feels the wooden walls of the cabin. then he feels a lock.. and above it the door chain.

Slowly opens the heavy wooden door by pushing against it.. a stripe of light that begins small fills the room when the door completely opens.

In the room there is a table in the middle. with a red carpet on top of it, 2 chairs stand on each outside of the table. the walls a decorated with all kind of weird signs. maybe ancient signs Lawrence supposes?

The smell of incense is throughout the whole room.. in the corner stands a man, he looks old. like 80-90 years old. had a bold had and wears a monk outfit in black.

So you are Lawrence the old monk says?!

Yes Sir! Lawrence says.. while stands looking around him.. still amazed by the ambiance.

Report Post Tip

''So get closer my friend! I was waiting for you... Come, come and have a tea with me, we have much to talk''

The old man fills a mug with tea and hands it to Lawrence

''You father was a great friend of mine, he disappeard when we were climbing the Everest and belive or not, he was a monk jut like me. Before he disappeard he gave me this bracer so i could give it to you when we met''

The old man hands Lawrence the bracer while taking a sip on his mug

''This bracer will give you wisdom and knowledge...''

Wile taking aother sip the old man smiled...

Report Post Tip

Lawrence holding his cup of tea and was still processing the information the old monk told him: My father was monk and he died on the mount Everest? what the... looking at the bracelet with a questioning face..

So what does this exactly mean? that my old man was a monk? please tell me more about my father and his history. where was he from? why did he left you the bracelet?

Lawrence was nailed to the ground.. still quiet confused about what was told to him. he had so many questions..

I don't think this is coincidence we meet right now right here! Lawrence looks at the old monk and waits for him to finish his sip and answers his questions

The old monk finishes his sip and was silent for a couple of seconds. Lawrence waiting impatient for his words to come out

Report Post Tip

The old monk looked surprised after finishing his sip

''Father? I said father? Oh sorry, it was your grandfather, sorry my friend, im just a poor old man and some times my brain tricks me... Well yes, your grandfather died in Mt. Everest. We were searching for this bracelet in a lost ancient temple hidden in Everest, and i belive we are here at this time at this very place because the profecy your grandfather told me was real... I cant exactly remember it right now... Maybe if i look on my logs i can find it.''

The monk stood up and started to search for his note book on a simple yet fulfilled bookshelf

Report Post Tip

Its getting stranger by the second in the room. Lawrence wondering if the old monk is really telling him the truth or is he just a old confused man who wants to have some purpose in his life.. by telling people there "future".

Lawrence looks at a small table in the corner which looks a little study desk. papers are all over the table. it doesn't look organized. 
And what is this weird smell the old man has around him? I hope its not urine Lawrence thinks.

So what are we talking about. A prophecy?! Lawrence just looks around him to see any signs of extra information.

What does this prophecy mean? My grandfather he had never heard any stories about his grandfather until now.

Lawrence walks towards the little desk in the corner. Could it be that your logs are somewhere in this mess? he asks the old monk who seemed to be very busy thinking or bringing back his memory about the past.

Now Lawrence sees the old monk walking towards a bookshelf and grabs a small pulverized book.

Report Post Tip

The old man seen surprised, he finaly found the book

''The book! The book, i've found the book! Come here my friend, i will tell you the prophecy... It all begins with this phrase, ''When the new sun find the old sun the changes will be forever, there will be no night or day and the old moon, at its highest spot will no longor exist...''

''Im not sure what that means my friend, but that's where you should start. If it is real you should search for a man named Alfred, he knows how to reach the secret temple where the secret lies beyond. Go, go now and perhaps you can change this world...

When the old man finished speaking blood started to feel from his mouth, his skin become brigther and his eyes darker... Approaching the body of the old man Lawrence notices the monk's hand pointing to a particular are of the old book...

''When the new sun find the old sun the changes will be forever, there will be no night or day and the old moon, at its highest spot will no longor exist...''

Report Post Tip

Lawrence walked with the old monk and watched over his shoulder. the old monk said the words:

'When the new sun find the old sun the changes will be forever, there will be no night or day and the old moon, at its highest spot will no longer exist...''

Wondering what he would make out of this phrase.. he sighs. what a combinations. old moon etc etc. sounds like the beginning of the apocalypse.

"Where can i find this person called Alfred? So he would be my help in this quest?

Lawrence keep standing in front of the old monk. who was still looking at the phrase in the book.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Future (part one)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL