Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 15:59:59
Page:  1 
Goomba's Mutual Life Insurance-Grand Opening Started by: The_Marine on Sep 28, '13 20:29

TM pulled himself out of bed earlier than usual today.  He had a mission, and he needed to finish it soon.  After he finishes the final touches on a piece of paper he rushes outside and slips one of the families most trusted messengers a piece of paper and a small payment.

This needs to get out now, I need it on the front and back page of every paper across the country, and on every twice during every ad slot on every radio station by tomorrow, line some pockets and make it happen.

By the next morning, every news agency and radio station in the country had the ad.  As you pass by a local news stand, it grabs your attention.

Goombas Mutual Life Insurance

If you’re looking for quality life insurance for you and your family, then look no further than Goombas Mutual Life.  We offer insurance policies for all social classes and pay grades.

For more information visit our Home Office in New York or call us at 1-800-555-GMLI

Report Post Tip

"I can honestly say this is something I haven't seen before. I for sure would be interested in setting something up. Would love to know that my son would be taken care of. Regardless of what people say to me now I rather know that my son will have the financial backing he needs to move forward in this world without relying on my own friends. Every new blood of my bloodline that steps on these shores should make it on his own. I can say I am not a fan of those people who cling to the past of their own ancestors for recognition and support. Any help they should get should be within my own blood family and should be passed down generations to come."

"But please Marine tell me. How could you guarantee that my son would be paid out the insurance policy if for example you would happen to experience a life ending accident? I reckon some people would not be very comfortable (me included) knowing that the safety of our money balanced on the safety of your life."

Report Post Tip

TM grins wickedly and taps his fingers together.

It's all part of my plan to take over the universe.  But really, no, it's a simple deal, I simply invest in a credit stocks, and the vouchers will be bequethed to whoever takes over the company should something happen to myself.  This way everyone stays happy.  This business I've created can keep running, and everyone who invests in it can still get their money.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Goomba's Mutual Life Insurance-Grand Opening
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL