Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 05:34:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Bella Vista Boxing Started by: Althea on Sep 28, '13 21:15

Alabama shouts on a doctor for No, clearly his last fight has left him brain damaged as he referred to her as both Ugly and Male.

Report Post Tip
Oh AlabamaWorley dear, I call you a male for one reason... You refuse to sleep with me. I have therefore come to the conclusion that you must not be female.
Report Post Tip
I thought you'd catch my hint when I said let's-be-friends ..
Report Post Tip

No drops his head, a sad expression filling his face. Thoughts about what could have been, what should have been.

Today you have broke a young mans heart. All I have ever done is want to make you happy, I tried.. and I tried. Nothing seemed to work. You defy logic by turning me down, I even tried to use my wingmen to help me make you mine. 

You could have been the apple to my pie, the honey to my hive. The grey to my goose, the jack to my daniels. 

No then spots a good looking lady walk past. Forgetting what he was even talking about he calls the lady over and starts working his charm on her, leaving Alabama standing there feeling confused.

Report Post Tip

Althea steps down from the radio booth and posts up the results list. She silently walked over to the betting window and began to get to work on that.

Bianca vs McLuvin

• Bianca Wins with a K.O. in the 4th Round!

Stan_Smith vs RemyLeBeau

• Stan_Smith Wins (3-2)

No vs AlabamaWorley

• AlabamaWorley Wins in a tie-breaker (2-1)

Vectre vs Jack_Carter

• Vectre Wins (5-4)

The fights for the next round are scheduled as follows...

Bianca vs AlabamaWorley
Stan_Smith vs Vectre

They will take place on Oct 10 at appx 06:00:00

Report Post Tip

Stan was disappointed that that weirdo Mcluvin had been eliminated he was looking forward to putting the hurt on him, Though so far he had pushed aside all comers and now only Vectre Stood between him and a shot at the tital. This was going well very well indeed Stan knew he had it in him his upbringing had seen to that he had to fight for everything he had this would be no different.

Report Post Tip

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Runs to the nearest bar to drown his sorrows about being beaten by a midget..

Report Post Tip

After listening to No ramble on and on about himself, Alabama notices a fine example of the female species walk by, before she can move in though No suddenly stops his blabbering and runs after the poor woman. Relived to simply be rid of No Alabama pushes her concern for the young lady to one side and returns her focus to her next victim.

Alabama's jaw dropped when she saw who she was to fight.. It can't be! Her only weakness! A beautiful strong woman. She knew that this was going to be a massive test, should she be blinded by Bianca's beauty then she would surely be finished quickly (bit like all sexual encounters No has)

Report Post Tip

Vectre smiles at the results of his match last night, no longer caring about the title he was having a blast he looks over to stan smith and thinks this ought to be fun then chuckles a bit and walks over to stan and extends his hand for a handshake and says "good luck on our match"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bella Vista Boxing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL