Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 03:43:12
Page:  1 
The Legacy of WhereWasI Started by: Flawed on Sep 28, '13 23:12

This far in the legacy series, those being analysed have been prominent bloodlines.  Today, the bloodline isn't prominent. Indeed, his is a dubious and rather quiet bloodline.  Think of the lineage of RJFuller, but without the fame that the Kuku bloodline visited upon him.

let's skate on.

WWI first came to prominence prior to the winter of discontent. An enthusiastic, if inept, approach to this thing, for me, defines WWI.  A stickler for the rules when it suit, WWIs bloodline has nevertheless been known to use dire threats against perceived enemies.  Often times, WWI would engage in Street arguments, on a few occasions, he "crossed the line" and had to apologise to the person he was outsmarted, outclassed and outwitted by during a Street debate. Following one infamous exchange with the Kuku bloodline, WWI ordered to apologise for his remarks.  Following the apology, and quite by chance, someone shot and killed a WWI BG.

wwi called Kuku a terrorist and put a curse on him, wishing his descent into Hell.

WWI has never properly managed a crew. Never shot anyone of note.  He has never started a widely and/or well received street debate.

So, one might ask, what is his legacy?  Has he made this society better? I would posit a damning NO!!

Report Post Tip

"Oh boy. Well, since I was the one to ask for Kuku's thoughts on this speech and he gave me the honor of choosing who would be the topic in the next legacy series, I will most certainly give my input on the subject.

Although I haven't known the WWI bloodline longer than most, our fathers have been friends and shown respect towards one another since my bloodlines steps on these shores. First thing I noticed about him; he was very smart with an exceeding boundary in terms of logic and he was very outspoken. Being that way is never a bad thing and in fact, I liked to hear his view points on topics in the streets.

I remember my very first father on these shores... It wasn't long after coming here that he was set up in Chicago at that time and given the chance even if was very new to this world, still learning the ins and outs, and the mechanics of it all. My father had a hell of a teacher under him as his RHM that kept him on straight arrow and continued to teach him every step of the way.

Fast forward now, my father had his city leader killed for reasons and made his way to the streets with a speech to inform the public of what had happened. Well, a day or so later someone countered my fathers speech with one of their own. Very well spoken person if I remember the journals correctly, and most certainly did have an interesting viewpoint on my fathers actions. The bloodline of WWI made his way to the streets that day and unleashed a speech that was longer than what most people would have expected, giving his view on things and how he felt about this. WWI defended my father that day and he thanked WWI for it, knowing how effective support can be in this world, it meant a lot to him.

Some might not enjoy this thoughts on the street or his joking behavior, but WWI has always known when to be serious and that's what I think people fail to see. If he cares about a topic, he expresses his opinion in his manner and at least he is upfront about how he feels whether people like it or not. He isn't a 'yes man', but still loyal to those he represents and cares about.

WWI was an amazing teacher in Las Vegas too, lets not forget that. He never had a problem to teach someone extremely new to the world the ways of it and did a great job at it. There was a lot of time put into things like this and that's one of many reasons I respect him and his bloodline. Going out of his way to help the city or make it better was always a great quality about him, not thinking about himself over those he cared about."

Report Post Tip

This is interesting. I had thought that this bloodline was never humorous.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"There are a lot of qualities to a person other than whether they might be found to be funny or not. I don't think that actually has much to do with this world. Funny or not, he was still a good teacher and a good speaker. I think those things have more of an impact here rather than if we find an individual humorous or not."

Report Post Tip

Suggest I would like to see a legacy of KUKU!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE K THANKS BYE <3

Report Post Tip

RATHER QUIET?!?

Report Post Tip

Oh and I would like a legacy of arya!

Report Post Tip

wwi called Kuku a terrorist and put a curse on him, wishing his descent into Hell.

Well, let's face it. We've all been there. 

Report Post Tip

WWI wishes he was a scouser.

Make of that what you will.

Report Post Tip

WWI wishes many things. He wished me to burn in Hell.  He wished all my ancestors death. He wished his ancestor didn't have to apologise to mine. He wished all his bgs hadn't been shot.

None of his wishes came true.

Does that mean that wwi's bloodline has been a massive FALURE? 

Report Post Tip

The bloodline of WhereWasI? Being a failure? Is this a terrible joke?

My bloodline not to long ago had a member named Mudkip, he was the underboss of Black Bottom, Detroit under Lilac Delaney, WhereWasI was my forthmost adviser and help manage my family, despite not being a hand.. He is a man you know you can depend on if you know him.

My blood first met him while serving under PoisonousJelly, my ancestor was transfered to WhereWasI's family after SpookzBoyToy was shot down by a New York crew leader who was being taken down.. He helped my blood immensely as a new comer to these shores and even after time, he's been nothing short of an amazing member to whichever family he is apart of.

I think this discussion is a joke honestly.. If you knew the blood of WWI, you wouldn't question his worth ethic.

Report Post Tip

I'm not questioning his work ethic, I'm questioning his ability.

Report Post Tip

"Ability? I thought you actually knew some acceptable thoughts on WWI? Not all these things you're trying to make him out to be that he isn't. Everyone who has worked with his bloodline knows he can have the ability to succeed just as much as the next person. His work ethic gives him that ability. His cleverness and smarts are overlooked.

I guess you didn't know as much about WWI as I thought you did... Everything you're saying is just trying to make the man look bad when you know there's a lot more that comes to it. He might not have been a powerhouse or a top dog at one point, but he is everything you claim he's not. That I can guarantee."

WWI wishes many things. He wished me to burn in Hell.  He wished all my ancestors death. He wished his ancestor didn't have to apologise to mine. He wished all his bgs hadn't been shot.

"And c'mon... Like he is the only one to ever do that to your bloodline. I've only been here for the past year and if you think he is the only one who has done those things, you're a blind man."

Report Post Tip

Oh I wish it all the time Timon. Flawed's bloodline is somehow seen by some as entertaining. I've never understood why, perhaps because his comments infuriate me most of the time as they are normally inaccurate or straight up lies.

Added to the fact he has some false sense of heightened status as an orator, it's tiresome and tedious in the extreme. Placing signs telling people not to respond is pointless. Silence doesn't help when idiots like him come out with nothing but slander for a man who is 10 times what he will ever be.

WhereWasI's bloodline have been many things, they will be many more things, but better than anything the Kuku bloodline has ever and well ever be is a moot point. There isn't even a comparison. Kuku isn't even in the same sport nevermind the same league.

Report Post Tip

Where was I secretly wanted to be French Like Iocaste

Report Post Tip
That Flawed character was prescient, concise and verbose.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Legacy of WhereWasI
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL