Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:26:00
Page:  1 
A Beautiful Prom Night. Started by: Lynch on Sep 29, '13 19:06

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE FUCKING BALLOONS"

Lynch stomps around the local ballroom cigarette in hand as a nervous gangster follows him around with a clipboard scribbling down everything he says. 

"PROM IS IN ONE HOUR AND WE DON'T HAVE A GODDAMN BALLOON TO SHOW FOR IT! GET SOME FUCKING BALLOONS IN HERE OR ITS GONNA BE YOUR ASS!" 

As the gangster runs off in search of the balloons Lynch surveys the room and spots Anomaly walking past with ScottieWeiland. They both had a lot to do however and only shared a nod before going on about their business for the day. The room seamed to be coming together quite nicely and he couldn't wait for the event ahead. "This has been a long time coming," Lynch thinks to himself as a few burley men pass by carrying a large banner that reads ~Mafia Prom~ in big bold letters. 

A few hours later Lynch stands on the steps of the grand entrance as the guests start to arrive. The who's who of the mafia community, each with a dainty lass or strapping lad on their arm ready to dance the night away. It was amazing to see the whole of the mafia come together for one miraculous night where anything could happen. JessiePinkman in a white button up tuxedo steps up next to him with his date JaneMargoles and nods. 

"Jessie, good to see you, did you get the band all sorted?" As he speaks loud jazz music begins behind him playing Pennsylvania 6500. 

"Anomaly should be arrive any time," Jessie says, checking his watch. A moment Later Anomaly pulls up in a dark black Bens with his LHM Scottie and his Date. The group all shake hands and then head inside to enjoy the festivities. 

Hours of dancing pass by before Lynch makes his way back to one of the tables off the floor to sit with Jessie, Blink, Zalitz, -Deathstalker-, MK, CaptainTemmo, Tony_Capone and SammyGravano. "Alright guys, I think its about time we start counting those ballots for the Mafia Prom King, what do you say?" Lynch spurts out as the others look at him in agreement. "Hey, where's Anomaly, and Scottie. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Technical all damn night." 

"I think I saw em all walk out the door about an hour ago, something about a private flight and something to take care of." Jessie says, exhaling a drag from a joint. 

With a nod of understanding Lynch looks around at his closest companions. "I see... just umm, everyone go collect the ballots. We'll be announcing things soon." 

An hour or so later Lynch nervously steps up to the Podium at the front of the room and addresses the gathered crowed as the band goes silent. 

"Hello there everyone. First thing, I want to thank you for all coming to our first Mafia Prom. I am sure for all of you its been a splendid night, but I have to interrupt the fun for just one moment to Announce the Prom King as voted on by the lot of you." The crowd applauds as Anomaly, Technical and Scottie-Weiland slip into the back. Anomaly and Lynch lock eyes for a moment. Anomaly nods and they both break a smile. 

"Friends, honored guests, mafiosi. It is my pleasure to announce the Mafia Prom king." The drummer in the band starts to give a low drum roll as the crowd falls silent and Lynch pulls the envelope out of his pocket. "This years prom king is.... ANOMALY." The room erupts in applause as Anomaly makes his way up to the stage and the band begins to play THIS song. 

Anomaly makes it up to the stage and shakes hands with Lynch. As he does Lynch leans in and says, "Where were you?"

"It's done," Anomaly smiles. "I've taken out the old man."

"Tonight?! of all nights! I couldn't ask for better news." 

Lynch turns back to the podium. "Ladies and Gentleman. Your prom king and GODFATHER of Downtown DT, ANOMALY!"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Lynch. Although I must say that I was expecting some kind of musical performance. 

Report Post Tip

ChaosSpike walks up to his good friend and fellow God father Lynch.

"Congratulations on the expansion my friend. I am glad to see these kinds of opportunities arise for blood lines that have never experienced such things. I look forward to seeing your expansion work with mine, to build Detroit into the city it can be."

Report Post Tip

blink also notices the men slip in the back, a grin starting to form on Anomalys face. He had an idea what that may be about but decided to wait until later to get the full debrief, for now he had a prom to attend. He had just been helping to count the votes for the Prom King and the winner was an obvious one. Parties always made the best distractions for the more important matters to be addressed. Once Anomalys name was called blink waited for Lynch to congratulate him before warmly embracing the new Godfather himself.

Congratulations Anomaly, on all the things done tonight.

blink grinned

I'd expect nothing short of the same brilliant CL (and now Godfather) you have been whilst here in the West Side. I'll be making frequent visits don't worry and i trust our two districts will remain as close as ever. 

Report Post Tip

Lynch, I took care of that thing for ya.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Beautiful Prom Night.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL