Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 22:27:56
Page:  1 
Going Downtown on Prom Night! Started by: Anomaly on Sep 29, '13 19:06

After months and months of preparation  the day had finally arrived: Mafia Prom Night. Excitement was at an all time high for the event of the year. Anomaly came rushing through the Committee headquarters, looking around, making sure everyone was getting adequately prepared. As he walked past the room of his left hand, Scott-Weiland, he was ushered into the room.

"Boss, let us not forget, today is a big day for something else as well. I've hammered out what I believe to be the perfect plan. Tonight, when the time is right, you will be challenging the Godfather of Downtown, Detroit. Don't worry though, I'll certainly be at the Prom as well." Scott-Weiland proceeded to take another drag from his cigarette, followed by another swig from his icy glass of Jameson.

Anomaly nodded his head in agreement, and glided his hand over his concealed weapon. "Sure thing, Scottie. I know we've all worked hard for this, and this is our night. I'm going to get dressed, and make sure everything is ready."

From there, Anomaly walked past his date's room, making sure she was ready, and then proceeded to get ready himself, before meeting his ride in front of the building. The driver went along for what seemed to be a long while, before arriving at a brightly lit building, the soft sound of live jazz music resonating across the area. Anomaly and his date stepped out of their limo, and walked into the building.

The scene was simply breathtaking, months and months of hard work culminating in a beautiful room. Red crushed velvet seats and tables neatly seated all around the room, everyone in black and white, thin masks covering their faces as they danced to the music, and a sign welcoming everyone to The First Annual Mafia Masquerade Prom. Thin, dimmed chandeliers hung above every table, with a much larger one hanging in the middle of the room. And then there was the stage, black lighted columns with masquerade masks upon each of them, surrounding the musicians. 

Anomaly and his date met in the middle of the room, and danced to a few songs, when the announcement was made to place votes for Prom King and Prom Queen, with the announcement coming in precisely one hour. After placing their votes, Anomaly turns to see Scott-Weiland coming in the door and rushing up to him. "Boss, come on, it's time." as he tried to rush him from the building. Anomaly rushes out of the building with him, hoping to make it back in time for the big announcement. 

Anomaly got in the car and looked around for the driver, "Where's our driver, Scottie?" 

With a crooked smile, Scott-Weiland looks over at Anomaly and Technical, who was eagerly awaiting in the car, "I'm driving from here."

Scott-Weiland proceeds to race down the highway, deep into the bowels of Downtown, Detroit. Looking up, they see the mansion rapidly approaching. Scottie parks a little down the way, and all three get out racing to the gates. Never ones for subtlety, they pull out their machine guns and sprint up the long winding driveway, shooting dead anyone that got in their way. 

Upon reaching the Mansion, Scottie and Technical shoot a path for Anomaly to reach the master Office. Scottie and Technical follow and set up base on either side to watch Anomaly's back as he enters to confront the Godfather of Downtown, Detroit. Anomaly softly opens the door, and enters the Office. The Godfather is sitting behind his desk, old, grey, smoking a cigarette and hacking as he takes each draw.

"I always knew, always wondered, when someone would come here. I guess in some ways, I always knew it would be you. There's been others that have tried of course, but very rarely has anyone ever gotten to me. But you, you have."

Anomaly looks the old man in the eye and states; "You know, I came in here, with every intention to put a bullet right between your eyes. But there's no joy in that. That's the death you always expected, maybe even welcomed." Anomaly then pulls a rope out of his coat pocket, and wraps it around the old man's neck. He pulls tight, and then tighter still, until the old man's body finally goes limp, with a whimper  After ensuring that the old man was dead, Anomaly exits the office. 

"It's done. I am now Godfather of Downtown, Detroit. The old man is dead."

Scottie and Technical can hardly contain their excitement as the three of them rush back to the car and drive back to the Prom. They slide back into the crowd just as Godfather Lynch approaches the podium.

"Thank you all for attending tonight. Now is the time to announce the Prom King of the First Annual Mafia Prom!" The room falls silent as Godfather Lynch opens the envelope. "This year's Prom King is Anomaly!" A round of applause fills the air, as Anomaly accepts his crown, and takes his place on his new throne, the newly appointed Prom King, and the new Godfather of Downtown, Detroit.

After the excitement died down some, Anomaly brings Scottie off to the side. "A lot of things will change now, Scottie. And as a result, I'm going to need an Underboss. I would like you to be that man. What do you say?"

Scott-Weiland shakes Anomaly's hand as he says, "I most graciously accept, Godfather Anomaly."

Report Post Tip

Teemo had been wearing a new suit, something fancifully made for this occasion. Teemo usually didn't go out much, it wasn't needed when he could just arrange someone to go to a meeting for him, or have someone do something for him. This event however, was a lot more personal then any old daily encounter, it was the Mafia Prom, headed by the newly made Godfather Anomaly.

'Anomaly!' Shouted the Teemo in the tuxedo 'Congratulations on Godfather man.. We've known each other for a good time now, you survived through so much carnage and mayhem, it is only fitting that you become one of the few to achieve the highest honor possible.. Congrats godfather Anomaly.'

Teemo bowed his head in respect and shook Anomaly's hand before heading off into the prom for a drink somewhere.

Report Post Tip
Sexecutioner walks across the crowded room, his scarred and powerful genitalia hanging out of his leather assless chaps and literally dragging on the floor behind him. He approaches the newly-appointed Godfather/Prom King and raises a glass of scotch.

Salut, Godfather. I am most pleased to see you obtain this position. I wish you a long and prosperous life, and hope you take this opportunity to achieve great things. You're a good man. As a gift to you, I shall lend you some of the finest of women from my brothel for you to soil as you please. Best wishes, Godfather Anomaly.

Report Post Tip

Billy stood off in the crowd as he watched the events unfolding before his eyes. He felt proud to see such great things happening in the city of Detroit after such terrible violence had just broken out. The people needed something positive, a beacon of hope. It was theirs now, Anomaly would be that beacon. Billy approached the gentlemen and shook their hands.

"Congratulations to the both of you. I'm excited to see things changing for the better and even more excited to have the chance to take part in it and work with such professionals. Best of luck to you both."

Report Post Tip

CoCool after danced for a while, and seeing that people are beginning to approach the new Godfather, goes to his table where he drinks his whiskey in one shoot. Takes a small box that was on the table, made of very dark wood and starts walking in the direction of Anomaly, feeling his face very hot, grateful to have put the mask.

Arriving at the site where his mentor stand, and waiting for the time to talk with him.

Seeing it, CoCool comes up and says:

"Congratulations for that crown"

and approaching a little more so that nobody else hears, adds:

"Also Congratulations for the other crown"

blinking an eye

"I've brought you a little gift, not knowing that I will deliver at a time of so much glory to our family. hopefully pleases Godfather"

Anomaly takes the small box, and opening it, he can see an elegant and modest wooden pipe, inlaid with gold and some small etchings, engravings are two small skulls on the sides of a small leaf of marijuana. inside the box, there is a silver plate having written

"The sky is not the limit, and our family will demonstrate it"

Report Post Tip

Lilith attending the prom. Meeting so many people prominent people at the prom. Lilith is dancing when she saw the new Godfather making his entrance as the Crowned Prom King and going to his table.  As she approaches the Godfather, many people is already there congratulating Anomaly. 

Having her chance to talk to him,

"Congratulations Anomaly for being the new Godfather. You really deserve the highest honor. I wish you good health and good governance."

Whispering to his ears,

"You look so handsome in that suit." 

Blinking an eye.

After a while, she saw Scott-Weiland talking with people. She goes to him.

" Scott-Weiland congrats. I know you can support Anomaly through thick and thin."

Shaking his hands. She says good bye to him and goes back to the promenade.

Report Post Tip

MidnightSmoker, happy to see that Detroit's Cities being filled with life after so much death, lights his customary cigarette and takes a deep drag before speaking.

"Congratulations on achieving godfather Anomaly, I am sure you will only make detroit a better place to call home. Welcome and may your coffers always be full"

MidnightSmoker toasts the godfather and then raises his glass to Anomaly's hands before turning to Scott-Weiland and stating

"Congratulations on your own family. May Downtown Detroit be prosperous and hope the new detroit families work well together. Long Live Detroit"

MidnightSmoker takes another drag off his smoke before downing the glass of bubbly. He then sits his glass on the nearest table, tips his hat to the new godfather and family leader, and heads off into the night for yet another money making score.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to the new Godfather Anomaly on behalf the Suburbs. Well done my friend, you deserved this. 

Report Post Tip

DOWNTOWN

things will be great when you're

DOWNTOWN

Seriously though, my line has been with yours since the beginning and I could not be more proud. You totally deserve this and you know you've got a long time friend here.

Proud of you is an understatement. I always knew you had it in you! 

Report Post Tip

"A wonderful addition to Detroit! I look forward to working you Godfather Anomaly. Together with Subtle and Chicago behind us, we can really make this city an active and thriving one."

Alucard shakes Anomaly's hand, and congratulates him on a most wondrous achievement.

Report Post Tip

As the party celebrations continue into the night, blink stumbles over to the newly appointed Godfather.

Youu've done gurd Anomaly, could not be prouder. 

blink grabs the rather alarmed Godfather and gives him a hug

And congratulations on Prom King too!

blink winks and pats his jacket pocket, as you see him walk off it looks like lots of stuffed pieces of paper in there..with names on. 

Report Post Tip

Having heard the news of Anomaly's move to Detroit and his subsequent taking over of the position of Godfather, Susannah makes haste to offer her congratulations.

Seeing Anomaly make his speech, she slides over to him and gives him the customary fistbump, a tradition first started by her mother and continued on now, before pulling him into a congratulatory hug.

Anomaly, I couldn't be happier to see you given this chance to make your own mark on a district, I honestly can't think of a better man for this job. I know you'll absolutely smash it my friend. I can't wait to see Downtown flourish and grow under your guidance, the best of luck to yourself and to your new district, mister Godfatherman.

Report Post Tip

BrickTop whistles song, singing to himself

So go downtown,
Things will be great when you're downtown,
No finer place for sure, downtown,
Everything's waiting for you!

He approaches the new Godafther in Detroit

Anomaly Sir, congratulations on your new position as Godfather here in Detroit, you are very welcomed here and I greatly look forward to working with you.

Congratulations

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Going Downtown on Prom Night!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL