Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 16:40:51
Page:  1 
Detroit Pilots are Rising Started by: Scott-Weiland on Sep 29, '13 19:14

As the First Annual Mafia Prom was winding down, Scott-Weiland was in the corner of the room, downing a bottle of Jameson, solitary celebration for the successful removal of the old Godfather of Downtown, Detroit. As he is about to take the last swig of the bottle, Anomaly approaches him and pulls him further to the side.

"Scottie, I'm going to need an Underboss now, in Downtown, Detroit. I would like for you to be that man. What do you say?"

Scott-Weiland proceeds to pull a couple of cigars out of a cigar case securely attached to his inside coat pocket and hands one to Anomaly, lighting both, "I most graciously accept, Godfather Anomaly."

Godfather Anomaly and Scott-Weiland smoke a little on their cigars, and meet everyone outside, as Anomaly makes his announcement, Scott-Weiland steps onto a soapbox.

"Hello everyone. I promise not to keep you long, as there is much work to do. It is my pleasure to introduce to you all, the Detroit Pilots. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Godfather Anomaly for this opportunity, and I assure both him, and all of you, that I will do my absolute best for Downtown, Detroit. Thank you."

Scott-Weiland then waves to everyone, before stepping off of the soap box, taking his final swig of Jameson, and then into his car. He motions for the driver, as he is whisked away to his new Headquarters.

Report Post Tip

Robert pulled up in a cab outside the hall, he paid the cab driver and checked to make sure his fedora was straight before approaching the doors. After being absent from town for quite some time, he was finally back. Just as he was about to open the doors to the hall, they swung outwards and he saw two familiar faces leading a crowd of people.

Anomaly and Scott lead the way, Robert nodded and smiled at Anomaly.

"Congratulations on Godfather, my friend."

Turning his attention to Scott, he clasped his friend's hand and beamed at him.

"I am happy to be back old friend, we will talk more about business later but please don't keep the public waiting."

Scottie made his announcement and Robert couldn't keep from smiling under his fedora the entire time.

As Scott made his leave, Robert decided to stay for a couple drinks and then go and check out the new HQ of the Detroit Pilots.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Detroit Pilots are Rising
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL