Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 19:11:02
Page:  1 
Resurrection of Black Bottom Started by: ChaosSpike on Sep 30, '13 02:38

Chaos pleased with the news he was about to announce to the public started to think back on how he met Alucard.

ChaosSpike ventured further down to the bottom of his new headquarters. He approached a very old thick wooden door with shackles all over it. He nodded to one of his body guards and he cut them all off. He then pushed the door open and stepped inside. The air was thick with dust and cob webs. It was pitch black, but he lit his lantern and peered further into the room. The ground was composed of cold sand and the walls were built from solid cobble stone, with green moss growing between the cracks. This room had been abandoned for hundreds of years, he then wondered why. When he turned to his right he noticed chains that were fastened to the wall. Slowly he then pointed the lantern down and noticed there was a "person" chained to the wall and locked away in this room. His skin was absent of warmth, drained of color and his hair was white. It appeared some sort of straight jacket had his arms bound as well. Chaos intrigued by this got closer and heard the strange creature whisper in a menacing voice.

"Blood and I will serve you...."

Confused, but now very interested in this, Chaos then fed the creature some blood. Instantly color flushed through his skin like a rampade river and his hair faded from white to grey and then to black. He ripped from the jacket then broke his shackles with heavy force and then chuckled.

"Thank you, it is a pleasure to serve you master. The name is Alucard and I will keep your safe. It feels good to be "alive" again I must say."

That was the day the longest living vampire known was discovered and brought back to "life". He served as ChaosSpikes right hand and helped build his family to new heights. The time then came where Chaos had to expand and was in need of a under-boss. ChaosSpike continued to reconstruct south side with Alucards support to build it to what is was now. Now he felt it was time to watch him do it his self. Something he was very capable of doing.

" Alucard I have seen you grow from a thug, to a amazing under-boss. I could not have asked for more out of anyone. Everyday, or night I should say for vampires, you impress me more and more. You push the district further to new highs and are there to steady the lows. I have full faith that by sending you to rebuild black bottom Detroit it will become a beautiful active district once again. If anyone can resurrect a district it is you. So with that being said, Congratulations Black bottom Detroit is now, yours."

Chaos smiled and shook his faithful under-boss's hand. It felt good to do this, but also saddened him at the same time. They shared the district for some time now, but change makes life new and exciting and this is for the better. New life, more opportunity and more chances.

"Drinks are on you by the way, I will meet you there for celebrations! "

Report Post Tip

Stan has knowen the bloodline of Alucard for a long time hearing the news that his friend was getting to set up in Detroit made him smile, Stan approached Alucard and handed him a bottle of Whiskey,Box of Cigars and a 1920s complimation Jazz Metal Record.

Alucard this is awesome my friend from the 1st time our bloodlines crossed paths way back in New Orleans i dont think we even imagined makeing it this far this is well deserved. I know for one i will sit by and drink with you to the weeee hours of the night SALAUT my friend

Report Post Tip

Lawrence saw Alucard dressed up.. normally he wouldn't use a suit, but for the occasions he got rid of his cape this time. Suits him well.
Under his arm Lawrence has brought with him some of the finest Grain Alcohol from Detroit. Since he just visited some shops in their new neighborhood.

Lawrence approaches Alucard which seems to be busy with an unknown person to him. he is handing over a phonograph record.

"I'm sorry to disturb Sir!" Lawrence says

Alucard, our bloodlines have been working together for a while now and i have serious respect for your style.
It's so good to see you get the rank of Godfather. You are gonna do and make great things here in Detroit. I will support you along with the rest of our very respectable family.

Long live Alucard!

Lawrence hands over the bottle of Grain Alcohol.

I assume vampiers don't die a natural death?

Lawrence smells a little bit of garlic

Report Post Tip

Taking time to listen to his Godfather speak, Steve walked intently over to Alucard. 

Friend, since we joined Chaos back in the days following the great war, much has changed. You've grown and developed into a capable mafioso, crewleader and without a doubt will be a great Godfather. 

Detroit will be lucky to have you, helping to steer the ship along with Anomaly and Subtle. 

Southside will not be the same without you. 

Report Post Tip

The tragic events of recent were still fresh in his mind, as he watched a city grow, almost completely flatten and re-energe like a phoenix from the ash it becomes.  I wish you the best of luck rebuilding both Detroit and Black Bottom and look forward to my districts future business both in Detroit and Black Bottom

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather ChaosSpike, you have chosen a fine man in Alucard. He has served Chicago with great pride and I wish both you and Alucard all the best

Report Post Tip

Since I got dragged to your family alot of changes have happened Alucard. Positions changed until you sent me along my own path.

Our relations remain good and I hope it goes on to remain so. I am looking forward in seeing your 'technics' work and seeing you become the title you've worked so hard for. Congratz <3 

Oh and Chaos, you're stuck with me! :P

Report Post Tip

~Walks in, taking a quick look around the room, heads over to Alucard~

Congrats hun! You've done great things so far and much more is heading your way! 

~Giving him a quick hug, she notices Chaos, drinking and talking to Lush, While Lush is chatting up the GodFather, she sneaks up beside them taking Chaos' drink, leaving a rainbow colored slinky in it's place....~

She's right, like it or not, your stuck with us now! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Resurrection of Black Bottom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL