Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:15:53
Page:  1 
Black Bottom An Undead Beginning Started by: Alucard on Oct 01, '13 04:37

The air was humid that night in Chicago, as a mist hung over the city. Street lights barely visible from a distance gave off an ominous glow. ChaosSpike had summoned Alucard to his massive headquarters in South Side.

Pushing open the large oak door, he maneuvered his way through a sea of bodyguards, and Made Men. Traveling up the circular staircase, his hand on the polished railing reflected no gaze back. Eventually he reached the top and there stood the man himself! Bruiser to his right, Menoth to his left. Those two were the Godfather's most trusted people. The kind of loyalty that runs deep within their respective bloodlines.

"We have been here all day, talking." Chaos stated.

"And no one invited me to the party? I'm hurt!" Alucard replied sarcastically

"It was no ordinary talk my friend, we have a problem and we need you to take care of it."

"Oh? What problem?"

Chaos looked to Bruiser, then back to Alucard. "Black Bottom. The old man is not in control of his distrct."

"Tell me something new!" Alucard smirked.

"The straw that broke the proverbial back of the camel came just last night. A Made guy from there killed one of ours. I'm done with talks, kill the old bastard and the district is yours. The Chicago Godfathers are in agreement as well. With only one stipulation, you have to kill him alone, no help. Don verses Godfather!"

A wave of emotion poured over him if such a thing was possible from his kind. "I'm honored Godfather! You know me, I don't mind getting my hands dirty like this. In fact I revel in it!" A sinister smile grew on Alucard's face.    

The next day Alucard had a meeting of his own, summoning Madchild- and Demonstrate to his warehouse located on the edge of Chicago. A drab building to say the least, steel and painted grey concrete as far as you could see in the large empty building.

After Alucard explained the situation to his hands he says. "Info guys, when is he at his most vulnerable?"

"I have this covered," says Demonstrate. "He's always with his mistress late Monday night. He has very few men with him. Only two, one guarding the back, and one guarding the front. Lucky for us, the guy scheduled to guard the back door this Monday is my cousin. He despises the way he is treated by the old man when he is working guard duty. He's been Made for almost a year and still gets treated like a gangster. I'll instruct him to abandon his post and leave the back door unlocked. You should be able to slip in unnoticed."

"Mistress? I'm surprised that old fuck can still get it up!" MadChild slurred with beer in his hand.

"Perfect, this Monday is the night it happens," Alucard whispered, as he tilted his hat down to cover his eyes.

The time had come. It was the date to add another notch to his belt, This time, that of a Godfather. Approaching from the rear as Demonstrate suggested, he reaches the well lit house. Light shone through the open windows into the backyard. The sparkling grass coated with dew looked like thousands of tiny stars giving way to a deep galaxy, full of wonder and possibilities. Such he hoped, was his fate tonight.

Trying the knob, it turned freely just as he expected. A deep creak muttered from the door as he slowly pushed it open. He found himself in a bright kitchen; the white tile floor was dirty, as if it hasn't been swept in weeks, dishes filled the sink, and the odor he smelled seemed to be emanating from there. Moving to a nearby hallway, he hears muffled sounds coming from the closest room to him. The door was closed but he heard moaning and other sounds that indicated his target was beyond that door.

Suddenly his ears turned to footsteps in the hall, getting closer with each step. His heart turned to stone and the remnants of blood running through his veins became ice. The man guarding the front door was heading his way. If he were to retreat to the kitchen he would surely be seen. The darkness of where he stood was his only option. Crouching and pulling out a small knife from his boot, he peering into the darkness. As his eyes adjust to the light, or lack there of, he saw an outline of a man getting ever closer to him. Waiting until the man was in his immediate proximity, he lunges, covering the man's mouth and slitting his throat. Blood showered the walls as he weakened and dropped to the ground without a sound.

Alucard liked shooting people more than using his knife, but a gun shot would have easily alerted his soon to be victim. He carried two M1911 pistols, each in a leather holster on his hips.

Kicking the door open he sees the man laying on his back on a bed. A black haired girl was straddling him. With one swift motion he grabs the girl by her hair and throws her off him and into the corner. He takes the man by the throat and props him up against the headboard. Alucard smiles as he removes both pistols from their holsters. Placing both guns to his forehead, he sees the surprise and hatred as their eyes meet. Winking, he says, "Greetings from South Side." He pulls both triggers, painting the wall behind him a deep red.

The next day, Alucard and ChaosSpike gather the upper structure at his eventual former headquarters.

"I'm sure you have all heard by now. I just wanted to tell you what an honour it has been working with you all in South Side, and Chicago as a whole. Even though the location has changed I will always be a SouthSider and a Chicagoan at heart. I look forward to future endeavors as the Godfather of Black Bottom, but I promise to keep in touch with each of you. Thank you all for making my job as Underboss a very easy and stress free one. The kinships we have all formed will never be forgotten."

It was a bittersweet drive to Black Bottom, filled with anticipation of the Godfather seat that awaited him.

Report Post Tip

MadChild storms into the room and look at Alucard and the hooker. MadChikld points and fires off a headshot at the hooker and laughs.

Deadends, can't have them boss. Hand me your guns and get to the car that is outside. We need You out of here I'll take care of this.

Making a phone call to get the mess cleaned up, he sees Alucard standing there waiting to make sure it finished.Handing Alucard his personal peice MadChild laughs.

Business is Business boss and you earned this. Congrats my freind and get out of here so I can get this cleaned up.

Lits a smoke and waits for the crew to arrive to get this all hande and plan the paty for the new GodFather of Black Bottom

Report Post Tip

Dexter approaches Alucard and hugs him

Congratulations my friend you have worked your ass off for this achievement it is very well deserved it was a pleasure to serve under you even for a short while.

Raises his glass to his new Godfather 

Report Post Tip

Knowing of Alucard's plans to kill the old and withered Godfather of Black Bottom and take the position for himself, the candy queen was not surprised when he presented himself to be the victor. Today marked a new chapter for the district of Black Bottom and the city of Detroit itself. She waited her turn to have a minute with the new godfather and long time friend for herself. She leans in, quickly hugging Alucard for a long second and pulling back to share her mind.

"Congratulations, Alucard! This is an honor you truly deserve and I'm proud to have been working under you for the time that I did. I know you will do great things there and make Chicago proud. We MILFS are still over here, pulling for you! Just keep a close eye on the drunkard. He just doesn't seem right to me."

Looking over, she spotted Madchild- and reached inside her jacket to pat her gun, thinking of all the possibilities and ridiculous outcomes that she could make happen with that single shot. Narrowing her eyes, she thought better of it and continued on her way back to Candyland. That 1% chance could wait another day.

Report Post Tip

It has been a day since Undead Alliance have left South Side when Lush decides to go visit Alucard at his new Headquarters with a gift in hand. 

"Well well look at this flashy place you have now Godfather Alucard" Lush said before resuming "I have come to say congratulations .. and that I will miss you and your bushy beard in South Side. I thank you for everything you have done for me to" Alucard stood there as he stroked his beard looking at what Lush is holding in her hands with his eyes sparkling "What you got there Lush" Alucard asked with a cheeky grin. "Oh this for you from the Milfs and I" as Lush handed over him a gift. 

Alucard began to open it like it was his birthday to find a lovely new slinky to play with now that he has more spare time. "Oh wow thank you" Said Alucard as he ran to the top of the stairs." You're welcome Alucard and again congratz hun!" Lush said as she left to make way to MadChild's new place.

Report Post Tip

McLuvin had heard that there was a new Godfather in Detroit and so he walked out onto the Streets to congratulate the newly crowned Godfather of Black Bottom.

Alucard, our bloodlines worked with each other a long time ago and my journals have nothing but good things about you. I wish you all the best in your new role and I am confident that you will do nothing but great thing!

Hands the godfather a bottle of what looks suspiciously like blood.

A special treat.

Shakes the godfather's hand and walks on off in his merry way.

Report Post Tip

blink waits for all the immediate family and friends of Godfather Alucard to give their wishes and regards before he says a few words.

Congratulations on Godfather Alucard. I wasn't sure what the "norm" was for this shindig so i just played it safe and got you this.

blink hands over a bottle of Vodka to one of Alucards bodyguards, probably for them to drink and "test" it before making his way towards the back exit. Time was money, as they say. 

Report Post Tip

Demonstrate slips his cousin an envelope filled with money and then directs him towards a car to get out of town and then turns towards the festivities. Demonstrate then walks up to his Godfather, shakes his hand and says,

"Congratulations friend, very well deserved. You took me in when I was looking for a new start and now I look forward to working with you in hopes of being able to pay you back for your kindness."

Demonstrate grabs a bottle of beer for the road and begins strolling back to the HQ.

Report Post Tip

Alucard, I took care of that thing for ya.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend, best of luck in DT

Report Post Tip

BrickTop welcomes Alucard along with the rest of The Weapon X Project to Detroit.

It certainty is great to see another crew from South Side Chicago expand over here, it makes me very happy to see you here Sir. The position of Godfather suits you just perfect, could not have asked for a better man to come here.

BrickTop shakes Alucard's hand,

Enough with the formalities, lets go for a drink somewhere sir?

Report Post Tip

Standing around the corner... watching Alucards back. Lawrence takes a drag of his cigaret.. takes it deep inside his charred longs.
Moves slowly towards the otherside of the street without losing focus on Alucard. He has a box in his hand.

Alucard, Alucard. Lawrence says to him. Alucard turns around.

Congrats again my friend! i have something for you from me and the guys as a reminder for your hard work. Please open it later i insist.

I just wanted to pay my respects and its an honor to work for you. Like our fathers did so we do now!

Lawrence gives him a hug and taps on his shoulder. and walks together with Alucard towards their new HQ somewhere in the streets of Black Bottom

Report Post Tip

After waking up and being dragged out of her bed by Queen Frostine and Lush, Feisty started getting ready as the ladies filled her in. She smiled at the news of one of her closest friends, Alucard, being given the opportunity to become a Godfather. After getting dressed she sat on the edge of her bed and listened as they finished telling the story of how Alucard "painted the walls".

"That certainly sounds like him," Feisty chuckled in response. "I'll head over to congratulate him as soon as I go wake up KillingEA. We had a long night out, I'm sure she's still passed out as well!" Feisty drops by the kitchen and gets two cups of coffee before waking up KillingEA, and heading to the car. "Alucard is going to beat us for taking so long," Feisty joked, "but he knows how we are."

Feisty and KillingEA arrived in Detroit and smiled at each other as they pulled up in front of Alucard's new headquarters. They grabbed his gifts out of the backseat and walked up to the door. As Feisty raises her hand to knock, the door swooshes open and they both jump, Alucard laughing to himself at startling them. KillingEA shakes her head, muttering "I'm never going to get used to that." before hugging him and heading to the kitchen to make some more much needed coffee. 

Smiling up at him, Feisty slugs Alucard in the arm playfully before wrapping her arms around him and hugging him tight. "I hear congratulations are in order, love. I can't say I'm surprised, you've deserved this since day one." Handing him a bottle of whiskey wrapped in an extravagant red ribbon, she remarks, "I believe this is the tradition between our families. I can't say enough how proud I am of what you've accomplished here. You are going to be an amazing Godfather, and I know you will keep the crews in your district strong and close together. Don't you dare forget about your MILFS! over in South Side. We're going to miss you, and we know where you live now." Feisty winks and hugs him again before heading to the kitchen for more coffee. 

Report Post Tip

Seeing as MidnightSmoker was originally from South Side Chicago it was always nice to see someone from home moving to Detroit. MidnightSmoker grabs a flute of champagne and gets closer to the new godfather. Waiting for his chance to speak MidnightSmoker silently smokes his customary cigarette. When he finally gets a chance to speak MidnightSmoker says

"Congratulations Godfather Alucard and welcome to Detroit. Always good to see someone from the home town moving in and I am sure we will achieve great things here in Detroit. May your godfathership be long lasting and prosperous"

MidnightSmoker blushes before continuing 

"Anyway welcome to Detroit and sorry to dash out on you like this but with all the happenings here in Detroit I have gotten pretty busy here lately" 

MidnightSmoker raises the glass of bubbly to Alucard before downing it and dashing off into the night.

Report Post Tip

Congrats hun!! But don't forget us!!! <3

~she yells back at him from the kitchen, now that she got more coffee~

Report Post Tip

You know that right :D

Damn man, this is a much deserved. It makes me very happy to see this move to DT. And I am very much looking forward to continuing our great relationship. Times change, but in my opinion, people often do not and you sir are good people.

Congratulations Godfather!

Salute

Report Post Tip

Menoth steps off the plane before lighting up a smoke. Nodding to the people waiting buy the car for him, he hands over his bag before sliding into the backseat.

Pulling out of the airport, he looks at the package he organized to have waiting for him. It didn't look like much, just a plain cardboard box, but inside was something that would go down a treat with a nice cigar.

Leaning back, he closes his eyes and rests until he feels the car stop, and some muffled words spoken before a gate opening. Feeling the car move again, Menoth sits up and checks everything is ready before the car comes to a stop at a set of stairs.

Stepping out after the door is opened, Menoth smiles at Alucard before shaking his hand.

"I wanted to stop by and say congratulations and to check out your new place."

Handing over the box, Menoth smiles.

"For you. I hope you like it, thought we could sit down and catch up over a cigar and a drink, as this is something we need to celebrate my friend. I cant say how proud I am to see you achieve this and you deserve it."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Black Bottom An Undead Beginning
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL