Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 13:09:13
Page:  1 
I don't wanna be your corner stone Started by: LOOKATTHESIZEOFYOU on Oct 01, '13 19:58

In light of recent events...

In light of my own personal recent events a debt must be paid out. When I found the gun on the pillow next to me and my husband nowhere to be seen I sent out a few pigeons to collect some debts. When my pigeons return and I find out who is responsible for this gun I will not stop until that person gets one of my famous spankings. 

LATSOY always pays his debts and reaps his rewards. Fact.

Report Post Tip

As people are walking past LOOKATTHESIZEOFYOU, the drunk russian priest pulls out his bible and reads from a random passage;

"The path of the Carrot Man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of carrots and carrot juice, shepherds the newcomers through the valley of carrots, for he is truly the keeper of his brother's carrots and the finder of lost carrots.
And the Carrot Man will strike down upon thee with a big bag of carrots those who refuse to accept the carrot as their true savior and destroy my baby carrots.
And you will know my name is nananananananananana... Carrot Man when I lay my HUGE bag of carrots upon thee.
"

Report Post Tip

Visi walks the streets and takes note and hears this gentlemen/bear open with the title of his street speech.

Ah a line from Kings of Leon wait no......  

Good song bro.

Smiles and walks away

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I don't wanna be your corner stone
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL