Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 19:34:59
Page:  1 
The Wankers in Bella Vista Started by: Bianca on Oct 02, '13 05:55

"In expansion to Bella Vista I have decided to setup a good friend of mine. Someone I trust dearly, and someone that at one point in time introduced my bloodline to this crazy world of ours. He has worked in the background of Bella Vista and is deserving to have his chance to expand."

Sipping on her rum and diet coke, the Godmother with Althea standing beside her, continues her speech.

"Most of you know his Bloodline rather well, whether you like or dislike, you know they work hard at what they set forth to try and accomplish. Those qualities along with the agreements of the staff that surrounds me only solidifies my decision on having him setup within this fine district. I look forward to see exactly what elements he add's among us. I'm sure you are all tired of hearing me gone on. So without further ado, I'll let AphoticProphet himself have a few words. Congratulations AP it makes me happy to be able to auth such a wonderful individual who has played a large role in mine and other's lives. Make me proud!"

Bianca steps to the side and looks over to AP, smiles and nods, gesturing to go ahead and make his speech. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

AP steps out from Bianca. After taking her hand and kissing it with the respect she deserves he faces the masses.  

"Wonderful people of Philadelphia, New York, Detroit and Chicago. At this time I will be taking reigns alongside Mandalore and beneath Bianca in Bella Vista as the great Godmother has stated. I mean only to assist in bringing a bright future within the Vista and Philly as a whole. I could go on with idea's and plans I have, but you will see in short time. Fresh idea's are hard to find these days being a lot of them have been used sometime in history. However, there's always a lot unexplored as well which I hope to achieve. First and mostly I would like to thank Godmother Bianca for the opportunity. Without her this wouldn't be possible. Also I would like to thank all my close friends throughout the four cities. I can't wait to work with everyone on making this world of ours thrive."

Smiling, Aphotic lights up a joint

"At this time I will be getting situated. I have a lot of work to do in getting things together and in place. Once I get on my feet you will be hearing from me probably too often. Those who know me, know I speak too much at times, but I look forward too it. I also want to mention that my doors are always open, not only to the residents of Philly but all cities. I welcome all questions or ideas. Universal relations are important to this world of ours, and I am a firm believer in such. So without further ado, the caverns of the Hooded Wankers are here for your pleasure."

Shaking his head he realized that didn't come out as cleanly as he'd like. Saying it too himself in the mirror sounded more amusing. 

"Pun aside, I look forward in the ability to prosper and assist those around me to do the same. Thank you for your time and patience. Much love!"

AP jumps off his podium and proceeds to his new quarters. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

McLuvin had only recently heard about the latest expansion in Philadelphia. He immediately rushed out onto the Streets to deliver his congratulations to both Bianca and AphoticProphet.

Congratulations, AP!! The two of us haven't really spoken but I have heard nothing but good things about you! I am sure you will make Bianca and the rest of Philly very proud! I look forward to working with you!

Hands AphoticProphet a box of cigars as a gift and then shakes his hand.

Report Post Tip

And the award for the shittiest crew name goes to...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Hearing of a good party in Philly, MadChild heads out east. Gathering a few bgs to carry in the beer MadChild arrives and sees a friend of his. Listening to the speech, MadChild heads to the bar and grabs a whiskey. Seeing AP get a quick break from the crowd MadChild goes toward his friend.

Congrats man, seeing you get that nice bold suit makes me very happy. Oh and i brought you a little gift also. 

Handing AP a cigar, MadChild points at his bgs who lower the cases of beer they were bringing in and head outside. 

I heard how you like the finer things in life so I had to bring some fine lovely ladies for ya.

In comes two of MadChilds bodgaurds carry twin midgets decked out in some sexy gear. They walk to AP's office and set them down inside and shut the door.

For you my friend, congrats and hope they last you all night. You deserve some fun and have earned it.

Report Post Tip

Lush was listening to some music when it suddenly occurred to her she's not nipped along to see her pal since he has been authed to congratulate the fella. So she made her way to see him.

"Very nice to see you bolded up AphoticPropet and congratulations too!" Lush said as AphoticPropet was about to remove his hat. "No need, you can leave your hat on!" Lush said with a wink before making her way again.

Report Post Tip

E.L. my dear brother, our bloodlines stretches all the way back to the ancient times and you were one of those few mentors who took the time and took me under your wing and taught me about this world.
Since then, together we've experienced many ups and downs and I've seen you journey to the depths of hell and come back even stronger.

So today seeing that your flag is once again risen makes me extremely proud since I know what a great asset you will be to our streets and Philadelphia's upper structure.

*Raises his glass*

"To your health and well being brother. 'za vashe zdorovye brat."

Report Post Tip

Ap smiles

Thank you too those for the appreciation and congratulations. It has been an honor to take to the streets as a leader, and hopefully to some a mentor. You know time is a powerful thing. It matures individuals and add's a new perspective on idealism's they may have had throughout years. My grandfather taught me that as well as a few other pointers along the way. I hope my time spent with what I have been blessed with goes to show such. I strive everyday to make a difference regardless of how minimal or effective it really seems. Just know I'll be giving my all with the chance I have been given, regardless how "shitty" some feel us Wankers may sound. Opinions are opinions and I welcome them. Actions are what make men, words will remain just that. 

Once again thank you all who offered positive feedback and I wish you all the best. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $150,000 Tip

Mandalore stumbles up completely drunk. He is wearing his normal suit of armor just no the helmet. He looks over at Bianca smiling at her as he reaches down and unhooks his blaster from his leg. 

"Hey.....HEY." The crowd was still in an uproar of AphoticProphet's auth. 

Getting annoyed he raises his blaster in the air while taking another swig from the bottle of rum in his other hand.  Pulling down on the trigger two long blasts go shattering across the crowd. Most people duck and become practically silent. He notice Bianca's jaw drop as he walked around the people laying on the ground.

In his heavy Scottish like accent, "Oye. Shut the f' up people. I am trying to speak you stupid humans."

Mandalore starts walking towards AP and a man attempts to stand up and he stumbles over to the man. He places his boot on the mans head and puts his blaster to his forehead.  "Stay down boy or else."

Standing up quickly he spins his gun around his finger and places it back into his holster. Stumbling still he makes his way over to AP. 

"Have a bloody drink on me mate." Leans over to AP hands him the rum.

Report Post Tip

Feisty grumbles to herself, trying to rid her hangover as she leaves her dark room. Donning sunglasses, she grabs a couple of her favorite ladies to join her on a road trip, steps out of the HQ, and hops in her car to head to Philadelphia. Fashionably late, as always, she pulls up in front of the dwindling crowd congratulating AphoticProphet on his recent authorization to become a crew leader. 

She steps out of her car and winces at the sun, much brighter outside of her tinted windows. After finding AphoticProphet along with his right hand, BuddyNielson, she gives each a quick hug and steps back. "My apologies for getting out here so late, but you're a bit of a drive away, and I drank way too much to make it out here before." Giving a smile at the thought of these two running a family she continues, "I'm very proud of you both and I'm sure you will continue to help Philadelphia flourish into an even greater city. Try not to get drunk every night, you do have a family to run."

Looking back at her car, Feisty snaps her fingers in the air and the doors open, the women she had brought with her joining at her sides. "As I'm sure you have more than enough alcohol at your new headquarters, I've brought a couple of girls to help you... feel at home. You can keep them afterwards, I'm not sure I'll want them back. Congratulations again, and best wishes for your new family!" She gives a wink and hugs them both again before getting in her car to head back home.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Wankers in Bella Vista
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL