Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 14:44:22
Page:  1 
Reminiscing On A Friendship Started by: Dexter on Oct 03, '13 17:15

Dexter was reminiscing about old times the days where him and his homie Cray would go out all night to the bar get drunk as fuck hit the strip club pick up a few woman blow them off then at the end of the night they would usually have to bury a body or two but afterwards they would always go back to Crays moms place and eat a fantastic meal oh how Dexter could remember the taste of the fresh bread and pasta with homemade marinara. That was years ago though Cray eventually got hitched to Corky now with the old ball and chain there was always an excuse.

"Hey , it's been a while you want to go hit the club tonight do some cocaine?"

"Nah Corky and I have a dinner plan tonight."

The response was usually always the same and always Dexter would have to go out and bury his own bodies even when he had a few to bury it was never the same and he would never have the reward of being with his homie cray sharing a nice homemade meal.

Dexter finally got up off the bench and caught his limo to the apart he had a flight to catch to New York Dexter was hoping to catch up with Cray he packed his biggest butcher knife he knew Cray loved how Dexters was always so much bigger maybe for a change things could be like back in the day , oh how Dexter could only hope.

Report Post Tip

After a day of killing bums and taking care of business at the HQ Cray put his coat on and hurried outside.

"Hey bro, do you want to go out for a drink with me and the guys?" A young associate yelled out to Cray as he left the HQ.

"No thanks." Cray answered and rushed to his car. The dapper Don sped away to go home to his wife and kids.

As Cray drove along the busy streets of New York a song on the radio reminded him of year ago before he was married. It was the best time of his life. Back in the day he could do what he wanted, wear what he wanted and eat what he wanted. The best part was going out with his homie, Dexter. Cray missed those days of partying, picking up women and burying bodies with Dexter.

When Cray turned the corner to drive into his neighborhood he was surprised to see a car parked in front of his house and Dexter leaning against it. Cray stopped his car behind Dexter's and got out. "Hey bro, sup?"

"Want to have fun?" Dexter asked with a menacing smile and opened his coat to show Cray his butcher knife.

"Fuck yeah, bro." Cray answered. "Let's go cut a motherfucker." As Dexter got into his car Cray walked to the other side, but stopped suddenly. He hurried back to the driver's side and talked to his friend through the open window. "Wait a minute, bro. I have to ask the old ball and chain if I can go."

Report Post Tip

As cray tried to go back inside to get permission Dexter grabbed Crays arm.

"Fuck the wife for tonight we are going out to have some fun I got pounds of Cocaine hookers and champagne waiting for us back at the club it's time for some real fun not that boring old stuff you do every night Corky can stay home and watch tv tonight I need my faithful ol wingman tonight plus there's a few guys causing problems for me."

Dexter waited for his friends reaction , Dexter then showed the Dapper Don Cray his favorite old pistol the one Dexter gave him on there first night out together Dexter knew this brought up old feelings memories of Crays first kill when he took that MadeMan out the look in his eyes before his life was taken.

Dexter let out a smile

"So what do you say is it time to have some real fun tonight?"

Report Post Tip

"Are you fucking crazy, bro?" Cray asked his friend and nervously glanced back at his house. "Corky is still pissed off about the last time I went out without her permission six years ago. I hear about it every fucking day, bro. You know how long mobsters hold a grudge."

The dapper Don lit a cigarette, loosened his tie and stared down at the old gun in Dexter's hand. "My first kill... " Cray said with fond memories and smiled. "That was fucking epic, bro. Remember those hot twins we picked up that night after we got rid of the body?"

"Fuck it!" Cray said and threw his cigarette down on the sidewalk. "Let's go have some fun, bro." He ran over to the other side of the car and got in, "Hurry up before the old lady comes outside and catches us."

Report Post Tip

Dexter quickly drove off and headed to the club it was owned by one of his friends , when they got there Dexter and Cray headed to the VIP area the woman liquor and cocaine was comming in at a steady passed 2 hours in Dexter was already fucked up before things got to out of hand he told the ladies who were all over himself and Cray to get out.

"Listen we got to take care of this thing a guy Frankie has been meddling in my business now he's going to meet us outside in 5 minutes so here's what were gonna do you , you're gonna drive i'll sit in the back take him to the pier I have a boat waiting for us we're gonna take him to the middle of the ocean cap him tie cinder blocks to his legs and dump him in the ocean."

Dexter stands up and begins to lead Cray outside.

"I know this isn't our usual routine but I figured it's been awhile and we could switch things up after this we can go back to your place and get that wife of yours to make us some food."

Report Post Tip

At the club Cray felt like he was a young man again. The booze, drugs and women made his head spin. Unfortunately the dapper Don forgot all his best old lines from back in the day. Instead he chatted about his family. "My son Michael is a chip off the old block. He never leaves the house without a suit and tie on. Ally is the apple of my eye, even when she gets caught pickpocketing unfriendlies." Blah blah blah Cray didn't shut up about his kids.

"Hey bro, why did you tell them to go away?" Cray said after Dexter snapped his fingers and the women walked away. "I forgot to ask for their phone numbers." He snorted another line of coke and laughed as he remembered a night years ago. "I haven't been this fucked up since that night we wacked that motherfucker who disrespected you by telling you to go home and get your shine box."

Cray listened to Dexter's plan to get rid of the meddling Frankie. "I got your back, bro. Let's take the motherfucker for a swim. Corky will be pissed off when I get home, but I'll lay down the law and tell her a woman's place is in the kitchen."

Report Post Tip

Dexter was the first one outside as Cray pulled the car around front.

"Frankie take the front I got the back"

Frankie gave a quick nod as the both entered the car as Cray drove to the pier there was short conversations to pass the time it was about a 20 minute drive when they finally got there Dexter told Frankie to go on ahead as he held Cray back.

"Ok so here's what's going to happen you're going to stay up top as we go down below once he has his back turned and has had a few drinks you're going to come up behind him and put a bullet in his head."

Dexter slid the piece to Cray as then turning towards the boat he walked on taking Frankie to the lower deck.

Report Post Tip

Cray patted Dexter on the back and said, "We got this, bro."

On the boat the captain recognized Cray and shook his hand. "Long time no see, lad. How's your lovely wife and children?"

As Cray chatted with the captain Dexter lead Frankie below deck. Thirty minutes later the boat was far from the pier. Cray took out his gun and warned the captain, "I have work to do down below. Look the other way when I come back up, capishe?"

"Aye, mate." The captain said and nodded. "Do your job. I never see anything."

Cray walked below deck and heard Frankie bragging about a heist he did in Las Vegas. Before he finished the story Cray lifted his gun, aimed at the back of Frankie's head and pulled the trigger. Dexter put his drink down and helped Cray carry the body up on deck. They tossed Frankie in the water and Cray said, "Success! Dat bum's swimmin with da fishes." 

Report Post Tip

As Frankie dropped to the floor Dexter smiled to Cray before giving him a huge bro hug.

"Just like old times , hell this is more fun than I remembered!"

"Now let's get these cinder blocks on him and rid of him once and for all then make our way out of here."

Dexter and Cray took the body to the upper deck Cray waited while Dexter tied the cinder blocks to Frankie's feet they lifted him up 

"Alright on three , one two .. three."

With a swift together motion Cray and Dexter tossed Frankie overboard they watched as his body floated lower and lower into the ocean.

"Alright well let's hurry back now Corky will be wondering where you have been."

Dexter open the passenger door for Cray as he entered Dexter made his way to the drivers side starting the car and making his way back to Crays place to end a perfect night.

Report Post Tip

In the car Cray took a cigarette pack out of his pocket and realized it was empty. "Stop at a store, bro. I need smokes." Dexter slammed on the brakes and turned into a 7/11 parking lot. "I'll get some beer too and maybe a present for Corky to make up for being out so late."

Inside the 7/11 Cray got a case of beer and a cheap bottle of wine then walked to the counter where the clerk was talking on the phone and chewing bubble gum. Cray reached in his pocket for his wallet, but it wasn't there. "FUCK!" He snapped. Behind the counter the young clerk dropped the phone and put up his hands. "For fuck sake, I'm not going to rob you. Put your fucking hands down." Cray said and walked towards the door. "And stay off the damn phone when you're at work."

Outside Cray got in the car and looked over at Dexter. "My wallet got stolen, bro. I bet one of the whores at the club pick pocketed me. Fucking women always want money. Let's go back to the club and smack them around until they confess who took it."

Report Post Tip

Arya had been sitting in front of the 7-11 all night trying to get someone to buy her cigarettes. She ran up to the driver's side of the car hoping these handsome young men were unlike the assholes who'd been lecturing her instead of helping her thus far. She pulled some bills out of her pocket as she peered in the window.

Excuse me sirs, I know you just came out of the store, but is there any chance one of you would help me acquire some smokes?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reminiscing On A Friendship
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL