Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 15:08:39
Page:  1 
Tension Boils over in Delaware Started by: Stan_Smith on Oct 04, '13 08:57

As everyone has noticed it seams everything is not all Rosey in Delaware City Tensions have reached a boiling point.Questions are being asked answers wanted we all want to know What the fuck is going on in Delaware?

Not that long ago Tyler hit our fair cities trying to disrupt our business dealing but without his trusty RHW Marla by his side I tryed to contact Marla at this time. I just had to know if there was some kind of power play in motion had Marla had enough of Tylers self destructive nature?

Though Marla refused to have a sit down with me even though i told her that New York would back a plan to remove Tyler in the hopes of bringing peace between our cities and Delaware.

Now if reports are true it looks Like Marla in a fit of rage has shot and Killed Tyler amid there attack on our cities, With his soldiers now confused and leaderless i would say it is time to strike a time to act.

DEATH TO ALL DURDENS

Report Post Tip

Goten walks up to Stan and just stares.

Stan have you not noticed?  They are Zombies... There is no killing them, because they will just come back.  There is something in the water in Delaware. 

Report Post Tip

Stan frowns then looks toward Goten

I have often wondered that myself has we see a MadeMan Rogue outta Delaware every now and again just to end up in an unmarked grave. If there is somthing in the water Goten then this could bode ill for us what if they where to pollute our water source with there corrupted Delaware water?

Report Post Tip

its safe enough stan_smith. The government made sure the toxic waste was sealed off. but it still effects them.

Report Post Tip

Boys, don't you know that you are supposed to shoot them in the head?  That is why they keep coming back, you are not doing it right.  Unless they are some special breed of zombies that never die. 

Then we are shit out of luck.  Lets just blow up Delaware, who's with me?

Report Post Tip

Sonic comes dashing around the corner at a high speed, kicking his heels into the dirt he stops only a short distance away from Hayley, a taped bundle of TNT in each hand the short Hedgehog looks up at everyone and begins to speak with a large smile running across his face…

Did someone say something about blowing something up?

Report Post Tip

Chips ropes down the side of a building at a tremendous speed. He lands hard on a side walk. He stumbles, nearly loosing his footing but regains balance and walks over to the crowd.

Marla rebelling huh, destruction of Delaware?

Remembering all the crimes that the Durdens have committed, all the blood they have shed, all the friends of his bloodline that has been lost, his hatred boils over and he begins to speak.

Count me in Hayley.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tension Boils over in Delaware
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL