Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 00:56:50
Page:  1 
A czylled drunk named Drunky Started by: JakeLuciano on Oct 07, '13 00:54

The old Godfather was tired, he retired to his study, poured himself a scotch and slunk deep in to his chair. The stench that wafted through the room was unforgettable. He turned to his right to see a familiar site asleep on the couch. 

"Damn it Drunky, do you not have your own home you can go to?" JakeLuciano bellowed, whilst shaking his friend from his slumber

"Its about time you and I have a chat" JakeLuciano continued, soon noticing the large vomit patch on the floor 

"This is the fourth time this weekend!! What am I going to do with you? The office reeks, and now I have to throw out another couch" 

Drunky began to stir

"Get up, you and I are going to take a drive" JakeLuciano pulled Drunky to his feet

"I don't want to go back to meetings, I am a drunk not an alcoholic" Drunky mumbled

Minutes later, a car pulled up out front. JakeLuciano bundled Drunky in the back seat and nodded to the driver to make haste. The car pulled outside a run down office building. 

Fear and panic soon set in for Drunky, he knew how much his Godfather loved that couch. 

"Get out" JakeLuciano turned to Drunky "From now on, this is yours, you can vomit all you want in there" 

Drunky was caught off guard, he edged himself out of the car, taking in the dilapidated building

"Is there a couch in there at least?" Drunky asked cheekily

The old Godfather laughed "Here, buy yourself a couch" he quipped before tossing a couple of duffle bags on the ground "What you going to call this place by the way?" 

Drunky smiled "Operation VLMTBDD: The Speakeasy" 

"Sounds like a lot of letters" JakeLuciano replied, offering his hand to the Suburbs' newest crewleader "Good luck my friend with your new venture" 

And with that, the car sped off, the old Godfather chuckled to himself in the knowledge that his furniture was once again safe from Drunky and his vomit. 

Report Post Tip

Walking through the streets mind his own business JackRyan stopped to listen to his Godfather speak. After he finished JackRyan walked up. 

"JakeLuciano I think you made a really good choice here. Besides being drunk all the time, Drunky seems like a really stand up guy willing to help others and I know he will do great here. Congrats Drunky."

JackRyan puled out his flask and took a quick drink. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Drunky, well deserved!

Report Post Tip

The crisp night air, had made him pull his coat a little tighter as the ember of his cigar was the only thing to show he was there

What can i say, drunky has been one of the key elements of the growth and development of the suburbs and someone you can go to about anything that doesn't involve alcoholism. 

Your intricate knowledge and enthusiasm will help develop and grow a great crew and i look forward to your growth.

congratulations and good luck

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Drunky

Report Post Tip

My good sir,
Allow me to shake your hand and I congratulate you on a well deserved promotion.
Many late nights have you staid up late with us when we had guard duty, even though you didn't have to.

Czylharz is truly blessed and will be even more strengthened with you as one of it's captains.

Wish you all the best my good sir.

*Raises his glass*

To your health and well being. 
za vashe zdorovie

Report Post Tip

The old drunkard steps into the throng of happy faces with a scowl like only a drunkard at a party can scowl.

Dude, Jake. What the fuck man. You kicking me out. You buy my a crappy rat-infested warehouse and think I'm going to sleep there.

And you think my name is actually Drunky? Christ, man. My name is Frank.

The drunkard grumpily walks off through the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Maple let the cleaning lady out after having the office shined one last time. She wondered if she shouldn't forward that lady's information onto the drunk. She knew that her services would not be required here quite so often. Maybe the guys down the street would continue to put her to use, Maple knew they'd need them. Maple figured it was about time she wondered down and said congrats to her old friend. He had just finished speaking when she arrived and she was stunned.

Wait just a minute here. Your name is Frank? I've known you since I can remember and I didn't know that. Well Frank nice to meet you and congratulations on your new home!

Report Post Tip
_Rogue_ was listening to his Godfather Congrats with your own crew Drunky, its well deserved Sir and I wish you the best
Report Post Tip

From the moment I stepped on your tongue as you lay outside the Kellog trucking depot during our first OC outing together, I knew, here lay a man who was destined for greatness. Even the small puddle of spittle and drool that would gradually develop around your chin didn`t fool me.

Congratulations, and the best of luck Drunky, or Frank or whatever name you wish to be known as, I`ll still find you for our little ventures I`m sure.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on getting your own family Drunky! Now let us grab some alcohol.

Report Post Tip

I've only had one encounter with you Drunky whilst in the coffee shops and your execution and organisation was on point. You were soer then though, i wonder how much of that you lose whilst intoxicated.

blink laughs and gives Drunky some cuff links as a present

I think you have enough booze round these parts as it is! 

Report Post Tip

bip looks puzzled as the drunk man grumpily walks through the crowd heading towards the shitty warehouse. Frank she thinks to herself, Really?! 

"Well deserved Drun... hmm... Frank! You've always been there lending a hand. Let me know if I can repay that, with say lending a helping hand making those rats sleep with da you know. Congratz!" bip yells to the man before he disappears completely out of range. 

Report Post Tip

Frank swaggers into the gathered throng once again. He has clearly been out celebrating, and it's not so clear whether the celebration has ended yet. Drunky pulls a flask out of his pocket, takes a large swig, and thereby clarifies: No, the celebration is not over yet.

Whelp folks, I think I may have been a sourpuss last night. But I've had the good stuff all night and wanna let you all know how kindly I take your words. Thank ye all for the encouragement! Operation VMLTBDD is now in full swing, and I'd welcome any of all yall to my little old shop any day of the week.

The old sot tips his hat to the crowd and hands out a few freebie bottles of beer as he shuffles through.

Report Post Tip

YAY

Spike skips through the place passing out balls of gum.

El Drunk si si. YAY Auth yay. 

El Jake Suburbs yay auth Drunk yayyyy

Spike proceeds to go to a bar where he will contemplate his ideas of life and happiness while giving looks around at various women's skirts and then imagining what might be under them, visually... before getting completely sidetracked of his initial train of thought and proceeding to chase after such women with free drinks and emanating whatever fragrance he has sprayed himself with for the night. 

Report Post Tip
Snidely was making his way downtown to visit one of his friends Cafe's, and he noticed a large gathering of people on one of the corners. His interest piqued, Snidely made his way over to the crowd and listened. Chicago, greatest of all the cities, had made another find addition to its ranks. Smiling, he approaches Drunky and hands him one of the cigars he'd stashed in his breast pocket.

"Our lineage has known each others for quite a while now, sir, and I can say with absolute confidence that you'll excel in your new position. Congratulations at your opportunity mate, enjoy the hell out of it!"

Snidely shakes Drunky's hand and nods respectfully, slipping back into the streets to continue his quest of caffeinating his system up. The cold wind would only delay him a little bit, tightening up his muscles and making them ache. He sincerely hoped the warm drinks he was about to consume would alleviate this problem.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A czylled drunk named Drunky
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL