Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 23:12:33
Page:  1 
Wonderland's Puppets Emerge Started by: Cheshire on Oct 08, '13 19:06

It was early in the morning when Cheshire decided to head out to his favorite diner for breakfast. Upon entering the diner he couldn’t help but to overhear the various people gossiping about yet another burglary in the district. One of the patrons was pointing at an article in the newspaper while discussing it with his wife. This prompted Cheshire to want to find newspaper nearby. He was in luck when he noticed a newspaper stand nearby, all he had to do was glance over and he could clearly read the headline which read - Cat Burglar Strikes Again! Cheshire couldn’t help but to smile as he read it.

Later in the day Cheshire went to The Borgata HQ with a bag of stolen goods from his latest burglary which was quickly making headlines everywhere. Cheshire was just barely able to get in the front door as his friends gathered around him to try to sneak a peek at his latest haul, as well as to congratulate him on yet another job well done.

One of his friends commented jokingly, “You sure are keeping the newspaper in business by giving them something to write about, aren’t you?”

“That I am, that I am!” Cheshire said showing off his famous smile.

Walking over to see what all the commotion was about, Paul Klint saw that it was once again brought on by Cheshire’s thieving skills, “Another job well done I see, good work as always Cheshire. If you have a moment I’d like to talk to you in my office.”

Cheshire followed Paul quietly to his office, all the while curious as to what he wanted to discuss. Once they made their way to the office, Paul motioned for Cheshire to take a seat before taking a seat himself.

“During your time here with us, you’ve always made it your point to do your best and I appreciate that. Today I would like to reward all of your hard work, and dedication to the family by allowing you the chance to lead your own. ”

“Thank you, thank you so much for this chance. I look forward to working alongside you and Corky in our fine district.”

After a little more discussion over the finer details of his new found role, Cheshire jumped up and made his way outside to the street. His friends from the HQ, and other people in the street gathered around him eagerly awaiting his speech.

“It is with great pleasure that I come before you all today. Paul Klint has finally gone off his rocker and decided to auth a cat, or rather a guy who pretends to be a cat, in other words he’s decided to auth me. I am very much looking forward to this opportunity, and working with everyone. With that I would like to introduce you to Wonderland’s Puppets!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thank for very much Cheshire for all your hard work and dedication to the family, to see you having come all this way to see this day truly does bring a smile to my face.

Paul smiles and nods his head towards his feline companion before turning back to the growing crowd of people in the near vicinity.

"As we are all aware, with Katherine's deciding to step down into a more leisurely role in this thing of ours, I have been left with the dilemma of a replacement. Fortunately, Cheshire was ready from day one with his family first thinking attitude and friendly demeanor.  Thus today it is my great honor and privilege to announce the re-expansion of Staten Island to include Wonderland's Puppets."

Paul lights a smoke before turning back to Cheshire and shakes his hand before speaking again.

"I've watched you grow and learn quite a bit about how this thing of ours works over the last few months Cheshire and I am confident you will continue your path in this life we live through your seasoned nature, bringing respect and honor to the district in your work here alongside Corky and myself."

Report Post Tip

Skips around saying "la la la la la" and then stops to speak

Congratulations to Staten Island for their new auth of Cheshire. Ilu Klinty. 

Best of luck to you Cheshire... I don't really think we've met properly, but I can assume you're a cool cat. 

returns to skipping in the streets through Staten Island

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Dexter just finishing unloading some bodies into the river decided to make his way onto the streets

Congrats Cheshire I don't think we have met but it seems you're a hardworking mafioso it's always a pleasure to see someone get an opportunity in this thing of ours , good luck in the future man.

Dexter then made his way through the crowd to get back to work

TKO, was walking along the streets of Staten Island when he came across a flier saying:

"Congratulations DON Cheshire!!!!"

This could could only have meant one thing, expansion;So he hustles back to his HQ to find a get together happening, he grabs a glass and begins his congratulatory remarks;

'Don Cheshire, firstly i'd like to say congratulations to you. I have watched you grow from a tiny thug with a dream to a woman of great tenacity,whom has made the once known dream a reality. It has been a honor working with you in previous days, and now your growing to make the district even greater, with a newer & shinier button.

Secondly, What for lunch ;)'

Lifts glass & walks off

Report Post Tip

Congrats Cheshire. I am very happy for you. I look forward to working with you in the future. I wish you the best.

Report Post Tip

Tank come strolling across the street in his Bathrobe carrying a small package.

Well done Cheshire! It is great to see that all of your hard work has been rewarded with this. I look forward to getting acquainted with the Wonderland Puppets after your inaugural setup.

In the mean time.. GATHER ROUND, ladies and gentle-men, and listen closely, for i, Tank[-amous-maximous] British Aristocratic Adventurer and Gentleman - turn Don - of Action and Giver of Gifts – have decided to bestow a wondrous treat before your very eyes.

Tank hands over the parcel to Cheshire

I hope you enjoy it pal! Your very own Bathrobe, with your name engraved on it! Signed by TBC :)

Report Post Tip

"Chesire, my beautiful CatMan, Don and new Family leader on the same day? This brings a bit of happiness to help the heaviness of my heart in closing the door on my HQ.  I am so thrilled and cannot agree with our GodFather more in how he feels about this.  NYC and especially Staten Island has gained a natural born leader!  Salut my friend."

Katherine raises her glass to the CatMan then walks over, blinking back tears and gives his furry cheek a kiss.

Report Post Tip
Standing near the front door in his house Cray stared in shock at his children as if he was witnessing a miracle. The four children had their coats on and were waiting at the door. The most surprising thing was they were quiet. Silence was a rarity in Corky and Cray's household.

"I can't believe they got ready to go without a fuss." Cray whispered to his wife as he helped her put her coat on. "Why are they behaving like angels?"

"I told them we're going to see Uncle Paulie." Corky answered and winked.

"Maybe we should give them to Paul until they're eighteen." Cray joked and straightened his tie.

Later the family arrived at The Borgata HQ to hear the announcement about Cheshire's auth. After the speeches by Cheshire and Paul_Klint the kids ran towards The Godfather, Corky chatted with Katherine and Cray approched Cheshire.

"Must be The Year of the Cat, eh?" The dapper Don joked with the new leader in Staten Island. "It's good to see you get this opportunity after all your hard work and loyalty. Congratulations, my friend."
Report Post Tip

Vectre walks up to the crowd with a box of cigars and 3 bottles of wine in a bag and walks up to Cheshire and hands her these gifts and shakes cheshire's hand and says "congrats on your auth i am happy for you i wish you good luck on your further path from here" with that being said Vectre smiles and nods the walks back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Freya comes in her chariot pulled by cats and congrats Staten island new leader and says we haven't met yet allow me to give you gifts bestowed upon by the gods*gives the cat a lifetime supply of mice and a sapphire ruby collar*CONGRATS

Report Post Tip

Congrats Chesire, You have big shoes to fill but from what I see and hear, It should be no problem for you. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing you excel and stride forth.

Scott-Weiland strolls down the street and is greeted with the wonderful, and yet sad news.

Congratulations Don Chesire. I am sure you will do wonderful, and I certainly wish you the best of luck moving forward. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Cheshire, i wish the best of luck in continuing growing both your district and city.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Cheshire, do Chicago proud!!!

Report Post Tip

My bad I meant New York. Mistakes, Mistakes, Mistakes. Sorry!!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wonderland's Puppets Emerge
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL