Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 14:26:57
Page:  1 
Hakuna Matata Started by: Gohan on Oct 08, '13 22:25
It was another bitter, windy October day in Philadelphia, and Gohan had just left the HQ after receiving some disheartening news. He made his way quickly down to the famed corner where so many made their speeches these days, and promptly stepped to the front of the crowd to speak.

Apologies, this speech is going to be quite brief. Due to concerns in business outside of our thing, my underboss, MikeHunt, is stepping down. Duty calls him in other aspects of his life, and at the moment he will not have time to properly run a family. Rather than leave the family to his hands, or attempt to lead while not spending as much time as possible here, Mike has decided to do the honorable thing and step down, leaving his family to a man of my choosing.

The man who will be taking MikeHunt’s place as my underboss will be my own right hand, Timon.

He then turned to Timon.

Cory, you and I both preferred that we not do this, as you know. The plan was for you to stand at my side until we died. Alas, only a fool would believe it could be so. I am in dire need of someone I trust to take mike’s place, and there aren't many I trust as such. I would give you this honor today, knowing full well you will shine. I have no worries.

Again, I apologize for my haste, I have much else to do at the moment.

And with that, he set off in the direction he came from at a brisk pace.
Report Post Tip

I'm so happy for you looks like all my yelling for you to be authed in the coffee shops worked huh? All jokes aside my bloodline worked under ancestor's back in Detroit and thoroughly enjoyed as you proved to be a great CL as well as a solid friend and I'm sure this will be no different. Congrats man well deserved!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Timon. I know what a good leader you will be. 

Report Post Tip

congratulations Timon on your well deserved Auth. I wish you the best.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Timon give Gohan a bro-hug and clears his throat before responding.

"It's an honor to server you and South Philly, Godfather. Staying with you was indeed what I dreamed of, but I'm also one who loves my district and want to do anything I can for all of you. That is more important to me than anything else. Today we have depressing news that MikeHunt will have to step down, but I will do my best to step up and fill his shoes. I'm happy to have had the time to get to know MikeHunt; I can proudly say he is a great guy and I wish him the best with his other duties."

He raises a glass to everyone after taking a sip for himself.

"I thank you all for the warm wishes and it's my pleasure to be here. I would like to also thank you all beforehand for giving the time to make the transfers required and being patient. It's an honor to do the best I can for South Philly and I won't let you guys down. Today I will be forming The Pride Lands and will be starting it's own story. I'm looking forward to working with all of you in the future.

With that said, he takes a long drink from his glass and smiles to everyone.

"Hakuna Matata!"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Timon, I wish that you were able to reach such an esteemed rank for a different occasion but none the less, Congratluations!!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Timon. It will be another fine day in Philadelphia as we will celebrate into the night. 

I know your capabilities and have worked with you in the past. I know this role is well within your skill set and know you will make a success of it. 

Report Post Tip

And I know that he knows that you know that we know that you know you can do it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dick. 

Report Post Tip

What Gohan said

Report Post Tip

Dexter approached Timon and hugged him

Congratulations my friend our bloodlines go way back and you're a shining star in this thing of ours and am so happy you have gotten this opportunity and know you will run with it.

Dexter slides a few blunts into Timons pocket.

We shall hit the strip club when you're all done renovating the new hq lap dances and champagne on me my friend.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, dear Timon-y poo. I wish you the best of luck and I know fully well that you will shine in your new role as the UnderBoss to Godfather Gohan. 

Now, Where are the strippers dressed as hash-browns?

Report Post Tip

Lush was passing by with 2 hash browns in her hands after hearing the news of Timon's Auth. She walked up to him and said to him "Gratz Timon on your new family".

It was almost as if he was not hearing a word she was saying with his eyes fixed onto the very lush hash browns. She smiled as she moved the hash browns up to get eye contact with Timon. "Again congrats on your family Timon" Lush said as she watched him about to drool "And yes these are for you!". 

Timon, You know I adore you. <3

Report Post Tip

Congrats Timon, A excellent choice for expansion by Gohan. Philly will be looking brighter then ever now, take care my friend.

Report Post Tip

I know it may not be the desired action but Congratulations. You will serve PH well.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Timon. Your new crew is lucky.

...Perhaps you'd like to celebrate this new stage in life by making out with Jin?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hakuna Matata
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL