Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 19:48:46
Page:  1 
Closing the doors of La Casa di Veleno Started by: Katherine on Oct 09, '13 05:10

Only the wait staff remained, wandering around cleaning when Katherine double checked her bedroom and office to be sure all had been packed.  Nodding at her Chief of Security to load the car with her trunks, she absentmindedly wound her hair up in her clips and put her hat on in front of the entry way mirror. Taking a last stroll through the silent halls and rooms, her heels echoing in the once noisy and alive HQ, she sighed, remembering the day she had first moved in.

What a day that had been, she was so grateful to Paul_Klint for giving her this chance and happy to start her own family, she had never thought this day would come.  Smiling as she reminisced about past events such as the invasion of Queens by Meyer and all NYC families joining in to overcome him, the authing of her dear friend, Dakine into Queens soon after,. The day of The Three Godfathers and other families starting up.  There had been some great times.  Hard times too such as the untimely death of Dakine.

Of course, tonight her mind dwelled mainly on her family members, the ghosts of some who preferred to die rather then go to another family when she announced she was stepping down.  They had all understood, the old country was needing more and more of her attention and she was not well, but she knew their deaths would be amongst the few that would always haunt her. The ones who had transferred into other Staten Island families would be taken well care of, she knew but she still worried.  

"Good Lord,"  she thought to herself, "If anyone heard my thoughts right now, they would think I sounded like a mother hen worrying about her chicks instead of a mafia Don"  Giving herself a bit of a shake, she walked back to the front door, allowed her driver to help her into the car and watched as the HQ doors were locked and the sign, 'La Casa di Valeno', was taken down.  Nodding at her driver to take her to the GodFather's mansion, she settled back into her seat, lost in thoughts of past memories.

Report Post Tip

TKO stepped out of the HQ on to the porch, once more to voice his thoughts  for the second time today as he rarely did.

'This saddens me to see you do this, youve been a friend of mine for along time now, though when life knocks, you have to answer. So i wish you the best and hope i seee you at top once more, in the future'.

walks back into HQ to resume MW3 match.

Report Post Tip

His ancestor had wrote about the same feeling long ago in the days of 200 member families.  The other world had done same to him, is natural to think of the minds and careers you influenced and the hope of what you would inspire them to do.  Just because your not their boss anymore, doesn't mean you can't be part of their further development or life.

tips hat and gets back to the speakeasy

Report Post Tip

My old friend, I know you would not be dong this without a good reason so simply in always trusting in your decisions and doing what might be best for not only yourself, but your loved family members.

I hope everything plays out okay and can still see your lovely self from time to time. Take care.

Report Post Tip

Watching as the place was being shut down Derek remembers the first time he came in when Katherine and Unclesam helped show him the ropes. The time when he threw a party with Sheehan where there was loose women booze and drugs when the boss was out for the weekend then blaming it all on Sheehan. When the cops were snooping around Derek and Unclesam treated them to a nice evening fishing by the lake near the HQ while Katherine went out to the Police Station and got rid of the files of the investigation. The good times and bad times he enjoyed here and memories he will never forget.

It was fun while it lasted La Casa Di Veleno will always hold a special place in my heart.

Report Post Tip

Definitely was fun while it lasted, and I most likely wouldn't have hung around for so long if it hadn't been for La Casa di Veleno

I hope everything works out okay and good luck

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Closing the doors of La Casa di Veleno
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL