Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 03:03:45
Page:  1 
A bear. YOU MADE A BEAR? Started by: Susannah on Oct 10, '13 01:40

A new phenomena had been hitting the streets of the four cities. Mobsters on the streets; always mobsters, NEVER civilians, had been drawn into varying states of panic, bemusement, delight and disgust. Many outside the cities, those in the other world, would wonder what could cause such strong reactions in such generally respectable and serious people.

Knowing the level of hysteria was reaching fever pitch, Susannah knew that now was the time to act.

Heading out onto the streets, with reporters from the major newspapers of each city, she hops up onto a wall and calls for the attention of the mobsters around her.

Ladies, gentlemen, forgive me for taking up a few moments of your time.

As many of you may have noticed, there is now a rather adorable dancing bear, wearing a hat, roaming around this thing of ours.

I'm sure for some of you, his presence brings feelings of fear, of horror, of anger. It needn't be so, folks. Bear with me, and I'll tell you how things can be difficult. You people need to change your bearings, you need to look towards the good.

This bear, is named Leroy. He's happy. He's chilled, he's having the time of his life. He's perfectly happy, dancing around, wearing his hat, being called Leroy! And, if his presence should happen to irk you? You have the OPTION to just tell him that, and he'll avoid you! It's quite magical!

In celebration of the addition of Leroy to our world, I have founded the Society for the Protection of the Dancing Bear (SPDB). I invite you all to wear the name somewhere about your person as a show of support for the happiness Leroy brings into our lives, and I hope that we can all join together in thanking the gods for introducing Leroy to our world.

Susannah hops down from her wall, catches sight of the bear and shrieks excitedly. She disappears off into the crowd dancing after Leroy.

Report Post Tip

He is quite charmin.

Report Post Tip

In the short time he's been here, he truly has become one of the bearnecessities of my life.

Report Post Tip
When does bear season start?
Report Post Tip

We've bearly begun Snidely, give the chap a chance!

Report Post Tip
Snidely chuckles at Susannah's crude attempt at humor as he shakes his head sadly.
Report Post Tip

Oh sure, a bear dances with nothing but a hat on and you all love him but when I do it..... suddenly its 'weird'.

Report Post Tip

In my OPINION, elephants are better! They like tree snacks (leaves)!

Report Post Tip

TOUCANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

In my OPINION, elephants are better! They like tree snacks (leaves)!

BUT CAN THEY DANCE!?

Report Post Tip

McLuvin, when you bear all, I have to say my friend, it is quite disturbing...

-Finn-, I believe probably not.. although elephant are pretty damn cool, and my pet elephant wishes for me to pass on to Spike that he's bearly getting through the day without regular consignments of tree snacks!

Report Post Tip

Elephants can definitely dance...

Report Post Tip

We may have to test this theory, Spike. Lets kidnap an elephant!

Report Post Tip
You may enjoy your bear, Susannah. I have a wonderful beaver named Prince Nigel McBeaverson the 4th to tend to.
Report Post Tip

Wonderful? I remember what I read in my mother diaries about that little fiend....

Report Post Tip
Leroy is amazing and nothing will replace him :) so no elephants
Report Post Tip

PREACH IT STALKER!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A bear. YOU MADE A BEAR?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL