Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 05:36:30
Page:  1 
Without A Master Started by: Belial on Oct 10, '13 22:46

Time is the one thing that once lost can never be taken back.

John: He didn't know who or where he was, all he ever knew of his childhood was a small room where he was isolated. After he was born he was kept in a two meters square room with a small wooden bed with no sheets and no covers, a small sink below the window and a shit whole in the corner. An old lady cared for him the first few years then at the age of 5 he was given his meals through a small opening in the door. Then, at the age of 9 the meals stopped and his daily visitors were now his only means of food. The raw rat meat were to him like a juicy steak. A few month later, a group of satanist found their way into a small deserted cabin deep in the woods and they decide to make it their own hiding place where they can do whatever they do without anyone knowing.

Vito: Wait! So you mean to tell me that he had no childhood and that he was raised in a shit whole, literally, and that he was adopted by these satanist... And you expect me to believe all that crap?

John: well you can choose to believe it or you can choose not to but you asked! And i am telling you so let me finish. Now at the age of 10 he was "adopted" by these satanist and since all they have studied was the satanic bible they decided to teach him all they know and they named him "without A Master" aka "Belial".

Vito: So this Belial is in NY now?

John: well not exactly, from what i heard, he killed them all and he came here to take his revenge on the people that did this to him, and i also heard that he joined the mafia and he is now in a family called "The Bathrobe Conspiracy". Actually he was just promoted to Goomba.

Vito: if I don't act now he will kill us all!

He takes a last sip of his scotch and leaves the bar...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Without A Master
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL