Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 16:53:10
Page:  1 
The Latest Actions Started by: Lawrence on Oct 11, '13 00:47

Lawrence watches at the dead people on the streets of Philly.. while taking a nip of the finest Whiskey in the country..

"Let me say, is there anybody from PH that could confirm what is going around here? All cities have seen flying bullets. Not to judge here and not to make any statement on current events. I just kindly ask to inform your fellow MR citizens about the matter of fact. Is there a civil war or a rogue? Could we clear this ?

Lawrence lays back and takes another sip... cheers everybody!

Report Post Tip

We are in the process of writing up a street speech for the reasons why. A little patience would be highly appreciated. Thank you. We would like to make everything is cleaned up to our liking.

Report Post Tip
All in due time, it shall become clear, Right now we have more pressing matters at hand.TO satisfy your need with a quick response, there had been a civil take down, that requires a few more ends to be tied up
Report Post Tip
I like being Tied UP :)
Report Post Tip

Thank you dear Phillies :) I wasn't to intent to be a pre-thread of yours.

Thanks again for the quick response

Report Post Tip

Hang tight my man, the "heads" will present their line of BS soon.. what really happened here, is a few ass hats, have weakened Philly and made it a target now. They turned on their own since they lack the communication skills to reason something out. Philly will soon be targeted now because a couple of little boys wanted to use their toys.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The red fire truck is my favourite toy.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Really. I always thought it was the short yellow school bus.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Latest Actions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL