Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:07:50
Page:  1 
Very Impressive - Or was it? Started by: The_Crow on Oct 11, '13 01:57

The_Crow swoops down on his perch. Looks down at the fallen members of his once embodied district knowing they will soon be the spirits in the form of his own. Reflecting the incidents he chuckles to himself. 

Before the wonderful Gohan and his goons make their, 'Let me count the reasons' statement to you all, I want to let the world of Mafia think about this for a second. 

(1) The Master Plan - They want to take out Bianca over what, who knows but we are going to find out soon. Whether personal or not, Bianca was not a threat to her own city. She was warned numerous times, even during a meeting concerning such matters, was told by Godfather Lynch that if she ever tried to eliminate the threat he himself would have taken her out. However that wasn't the reason for not making a move. Gohan was her first Auth, regardless of how things feel apart within the city and people began to distance themselves, she was still proud of her first Auth with no regrets and was more ashamed to her the rumors. Many people advised her to make a move and she refused to do so. People may say she was soft, and it may have what brought her eventual demise. Your right, and I'll be the first to admit of her kindness. Yes it would have probably interfered with latter decisions but it didn't make her a threat to her own city. She was blessed with another Auth who turned out to just not give too shits. Bad luck seemed to follow, until she hit right by Authing Aphotic who had it in his agenda to try and reunite the broken city. Sadly time didn't allow such. They will fill your heads with reasons, reasons such as Aphotic hiding his Shot Report and them seeing him eliminate a Rogue probably frightened them a bit.  So their plan, take out the higher ranks that scare them and let the others live. Well you let me live congrats. 

(2) Letting Me Live - Granted I'm not going to do much we all know this, but your mediocre take down forced me to play this hand. Could have I retired? Sure I could have. However, I find it offensive you let me live so I will do what you can. So I took a random I'm not going to hit shot on Goten. Of course I missed. I was expecting to die right? To my amazement, you gave me 40 minutes to go setup get protection and let me float in Chicago. A city that had nothing to do with this. Will I take out a Chicago member? Well that's not the plan, but you forced me to leave a city by letting me live after the shot. I took an 11 hour flight, we all know I can't live that long. You put other members in other cities at jeopardy for your shitty excuse for a take out and just expecting everyone in Philly to fold and join you. You have made it a spectacle and really showed your ass. Regardless if I take out a Boss or a gangster. Each family member is valued so a loss is a loss. You showed your ass's and I would hope the other cities don't turn their back to it. 

(3) The End Result - Despite how much you may or may not have liked Bianca her intentions were gold. The real problem with Philly falls into power hungry hands who made the mistake by only making themselves weaker and provide a great view of their Elite tactics. I will be dead soon.

With everything being said, I will soon be lying with my brothers in sisters in hopefully a better place beyond. I only write this in defense for Bianca, and Aphotic. I would mention Mandalore but upon learning about his, "Gohan I would have turned on her if you gave me heads up" message from the grave. His body lays in the dirt where I will be soon, but his obvious greed for self preservation soiled the dirt upon which he sleeps. To those who willingly joined your Family's murderer, grow some balls and be Mafioso's. 

That is all. See you all in the after life. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $670,000 Tip

well said Crow, and I commend you for going out like a real man, loyal till the end. Unlike ChipsAhoy who ran to the enemy for a home. RIP Crow!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Very Impressive - Or was it?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL