Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 07:53:33
Page:  1 
An insignificant suit like me. Started by: BigDaddy_182 on Oct 16, '13 19:01

This is not a Rant, I wanted to start off by saying that. I also wanted to say that coming back after a real long two year absence and getting greeted like i did warms my heart more than anything else could. My name is BigDaddy_182, That is all my name has ever been, maybe written differently but relatively the same since i started here. I've been on MR for....going on like 7 years now and have met...so many people that i couldn't even begin to possibly name all of them. I was never anyone super important...i mean christ.....I've never made it past MM more than 3 times. I've been a RH as well as a LH but never a CL myself.

That's why it surprised me when a couple days back i said to myself "hey...lets check out and see whats going on inside my favorite place on the internet." what i came back to made my jaw drop. By the end of my first hour here...my mailbox was 3 pages full of Welcomes and good tidings and ....hell even people i don't even think i ever knew but somehow managed to either remember my presence here or heard about me from others.  I couldn't believe it. How did someone like me on a site of thousands of players manage to gain this many acquaintances by doing so little. It touched my heart and made me smile for the rest of the evening. Hell I'd be lying if i said i wasn't still smiling right now.

My bottom line here, is that you don't have to work hard at being nice or being a kind person. This is a text based Role playing game and if you put effort into it, your rewards will benefit you triple fold. I love this community even though all these new Beautification features and new shiny buttons and such confuse me. Ill get it down eventually. To me, the people here are what really matter. Not the Whacking! not the Drug Units, not the Money...but the people. Take time to get to know them and you can anything you put your mind to.

Thank you for taking time to read this little blurb written by a humble member of this Kickass community.

Yours Truly,

BD(BigDaddy_182)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Cheers, bro. I'm happy you feel that way.

Report Post Tip

I will agree is the community not the game that brings me back as i honestly wonder what overly defensive feature will come next sometimes.  Some people i go back close on 11 years in game or org and other online games with and them being around honestly makes me smile even if i don't put in the effort i once did round here.

Report Post Tip

mhm! Agreed haha

Report Post Tip

I remember you! :)

Report Post Tip

SWEET :D

Report Post Tip
Yeah man I remember you were in my crew a time or two who knows. Either under TonyCorelli Or JimmyNapoli. Glad to see your back and you better get Don this time around :D
Report Post Tip

Grins laughing and gives a wink

Indeed i plan on it :3 i havent gotten past MM ever since ive been here ^_^

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: An insignificant suit like me.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL