May 02 - 12:20:16
Page:  1 
Mafia Returns may be Arriving - to iOS Started by: cino on Oct 23, '13 01:16

http://imgur.com/a/2FelD

• Interested in this project?
  • What features would you like to see?
  • Would $0.99 be fair?
Report Post Tip

Thats freaking awesome! I always dreamed about an MR app. Features? All of em if possible :P and yes, .99 is a fair price if you consider its just one CD.

Report Post Tip

I think if there was an MR app on iOS, that would make me want to actually switch from Android to iOS. LOL.

Report Post Tip

Oh, forgot to say...99 cents is more than fair... 

Report Post Tip

Mobile app would be amazing tbfh. 

Report Post Tip
Mobile app would be brilliant.

Price is fair.

I'm rarely on now as I play from my phone and it irritates me using phone browser.

Can't access mr from work and can't be bothered using my laptop at home.

So pleaseeeee get an app. It will vastly increase my game time and make me a happy bunny.

What date is this possibly happening?
Report Post Tip

All for it...ive been wondering why we don't have one yet!!!

Report Post Tip

I would love this. Playing on the phone can be a nightmare and sometimes I wont have access to a computer for days. Id pay $5 for this easy. It is only 5 credits and the time saving would be worth it.

Simple stuff should be included. Pretties, felonies, flight, being able to wack/pp someone, jailing. Also to able you to view and respond to mails. Able to view forums (dont really have to be able to reply). And most importantly drug runs :) But I dunno how one goes about creating something like this and since I know nothing about programming I assume it could be a nightmare to make up.

Report Post Tip

I would love this. Playing on the phone can be a nightmare and sometimes I wont have access to a computer for days. Id pay $5 for this easy. It is only 5 credits and the time saving would be worth it.

Simple stuff should be included. Pretties, felonies, flight, being able to wack/pp someone, jailing. Also to able you to view and respond to mails. Able to view forums (dont really have to be able to reply). And most importantly drug runs :) But I dunno how one goes about creating something like this and since I know nothing about programming I assume it could be a nightmare to make up. Reply by: Perrin at Oct 30, '13 05:28

The simple activity (point and click stuff; drug runs, petties, flight) would for sure be included. I believe I can assume that the route simplest to wack or pp someone for most users is directly from the profile using the status and wealth URLs. My plan would be to have a profile view with similar functionality.

Forums and mails would be more of challenge, and most likely be reserved for a update release.

The screen shots you see there are working demos of what I've got so far, but based on the time it took to get to that point, my concern is to continue the project and having it be for naught, so the feedback is helping.

Report Post Tip
Any update on this cino?
Report Post Tip

Just wish I had more time.

Report Post Tip

This would be awesome!  I have to play by phone sometimes as well, and it is a nightmare.  And yes 99 cents sounds good to me.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Mafia Returns may be Arriving - to iOS
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL