Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 06:21:37
Page:  1 
i will go down with this ship.unless Started by: Stealthy_Stan on Oct 23, '13 06:44
I will go down with this ship...unless doing nothing to assist those who put me in power keeps me at the top. As ridiculous as Detroit's reason for war was, it doesn't touch the fact that we have native Philadelphia dwellers still alive. Pretending they did the right thing. Pretending they had no allegiance to Gohan or Jack Carter. How pathetic. But Stan! This was not my business, as those leaders made their own bed! Look at the obits you weasel, and look at the amount of innocent lives that were lost. Men and women perished in their sleep without entering the family. Earners, Wise Guys, Gangsters. All echelons of the mob ties in Philly.gave their life with the exception of a..special..few. Tell me, Siobahn, what did you do (or not do) that prevented you from living versus fighting for your fallen brothers and sisters? Do you gain anything by sitting idly and allowing your city to fall? As much as Subtle fucked up, the capable members of Philadelphia did so as well...unless you're planning a counter attack in a few days? In which case i look back to DT and say, why risk it? Sorry for brevity, on phone with fat fingers. More raging to come if im still alive when i have opportunity to sit in front of a keyboard.
Report Post Tip

...and I wont put my hands up
And surrender.

There will be no white flag above my door!
'Cause I'm in love,
And always will be.

Report Post Tip

Thank you, Cantona, for getting that damn song stuck in my head. 

Report Post Tip

Sometimes in this this game, people, families and actions are intertwined.  Rumour has it -sally-'s bloodline had a great relationship with siobhan when working together in philly.  Also some people know they will preserve their status and crew as you can't change anything or do anything on your own in many cases, especially when you don't know the headcount of the enemy.

The truth is the only one who know's siobhan and gotens plans and future are parts of detroit and philly and neither will say anything not of a diplomatic nature i am sure as some people will simply try and rebuild from here letting go of the bitterness as is just a game, however frustrating at times

Report Post Tip

Who put us in this place, and who believed in us? They have my back, and I have theirs.

Lest we forget. 

ShootPeeps, as long as this game has been around, we all have intertwined bloodlines. The players I enjoy playing with are the same ones I enjoy playing against. When you're buddy puts a bullet in your head, it's his character and not the coffee shop name doing so. Never have I tried to use my DL / skype / RL connections with a player to save my e-Ass in MR. Even if offered to me, what would others think of my e-Ass? If I was shallow, I wouldn't care...yet I'm a man of principle. I am also a dead man of principle. And that's the way I like it. 

Report Post Tip

yep. has happend to me many times the same way many times.

Report Post Tip

And so the MR world turns.

Since the family that housed me dropped me shortly after I made this post, we continue this sick path of self-preservation. Truth be told, I'm not so stealthy after all. But Wacky_Stan didn't have a ring to it. I shall return in a few days then I imagine, and trudge through the game until my gun is almost powerful enough to almost make a dent in the organizations responsible for shit street threads and shit reasons for war. Likewise, it doesn't give the user base any juicy story to talk about for 4 months until the next conflict. Instead I sit back and lol?.

Rank up and do something about it? I will, but I do not have the time nor wish to put forth the effort for a IWP-killer gun. But even if I did, how on earth am I gonna take out all these sheep with one shot? Baaah

Report Post Tip

Why, yes, I did drop you. I'm not normally one to do something like that, but heyo, you did make the original rant in a borderline in-character way that made me sure you weren't dropping old grudges I want nothing to do with. Hell, you ended your post with: "More raging to come if im still alive when i have opportunity to sit in front of a keyboard," which just sealed the deal indicating you weren't dropping anything. So yes, sorry that one of the requirements of my crew is not trying to suck me into past-life things.

I'm sure some would have HQ wacked in this situation, but I figure (1) You would just make a new account and rant/grudge away from that, and (2) this lets anyone who's interested keep track of you.

When you're ready to start a new character with a real, fresh start, you might have better luck finding housing. Is that cowardice/go along to get along? Fuck no. That's just good old "why the fuck would I let a thug I just invited shape my crew's interaction with other cities?" common sense.

Report Post Tip

Never fucked over a currently employer, and didn't plan on it in yours HQ. This isn't a borderline IC post, it's an OOC post about MR life...exactly what the forum is for. Did I say more raging to come? Yea, sure. But to say "more" indicates I've already been raging, which I have not. Just bringing up points and ideas that multiple people are already thinking, and attempting to begin a constructive (or destructive) OOC discussion. There's no grudge between me, Detroit, of Siobahn/Goten because I was not a notable character, I was not in the know and I was not betrayed by anyone I'd consider close. 

Distancing yourself from anyone calling out unpopular beliefs or rattling chains is the smart thing to do. I didn't name you or bash you Drunky because I would have done, and have done in the past, the same thing you did. 

I don't rant for long, this is the extent of it.  =]

Report Post Tip

Take it from one who has died more days than you have ever been alive.

If you want to play this game, accept that the natural progression is:

Step 1: You Live

Step 2:You Die

Step 3:Wash Rinse & Repeat step 1

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: i will go down with this ship.unless
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL