Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 12:32:15
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Butterfly Effect Started by: MK on Oct 25, '13 09:37

The streets were quieting down, the chaos finally calming, MK steps out of her bar. Gun shots had rang out over the past several hours and sweat dripped down her face, but it was with a small smile that she announced to the streets:

"Normally, my news would have me out here shouting with joy, but under the current conditions, I'll take a bit more of a quiet approach. For months you have seen me working with the men and women of The Outfit, and I have loved my time with them.

"But a time for change is upon us and we all must change to suit the current affairs. So, With permission from Lynch" Mk tips her head in a low bow to the local godfather. "and the blessings of Sammy, I have come out here to announce the opening of My crew... The Butterfly Effect."

MK takes a moment to hit a cigarette that had been burning nearly forgotten in her hand for the last few moments.

"So, without further ado, I will be excepting job applications shortly and all that's left to do is cut the red tape and celebrate the lives of those who've died to see this family started."

Mk steps over to the huge red ribbon and cuts the tape, before bowing, stepping on her cig and walking inside.

Report Post Tip

Congratz MK you worked your ass off to get where you are. Good Job.

Report Post Tip
*stands on the roof of a nearby building with a bipoded springfield rifle trained on a large cluster of balloons aiming down the sights and taking shot after shot into the cluster. Rose petals begin to rain down on the gayhering crowd as BD gives the signal and throusands of Monarch butterflies fill the air.
Report Post Tip
Congrats hun you have truly worked your butt of to see this moment achieved. im glad i was here to see it. (Sorry for the spelling mistakes hehe, only can do so much on my phone before it plots to ruin my posts here) <3
Report Post Tip

'Congratz MK!' Admiral yelled.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations MK. My father and you have been at West Side since the start and he spoke incredibly highly of your worth ethic and loyalty. I have absolutely no doubt you'll run a fine crew. 

Beason pulls MK in for a hug, ignoring the sweat. 

Report Post Tip

It's good to see the rebuilding taking place so quickly already. Best of lucks with your crew.

Report Post Tip

CONGRATS!!!!!!

hands capes to everyone

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Prime brings in one of the finest Ford cars for MK a sportive type...

Very well done MK! I brought you a nice give.. since you need better mobility when having a crew around ;)

Prime drives away

Report Post Tip
Congrats MK. Job well done :)
Report Post Tip

Wooooooooot Wooooooooot \o/, I knew it! :).

MK our awesome LHW, I knew that crew you have would start kicking some ass sooner!.

Congratulations Madam very well deserved!, another awesomeness addition in Chicago and it's district West Side!

Wish you all the best MK blessed be.

Take care hun will miss you totally, contact me anytime if you need some help will try to lend a hand :).

Again congratulations, Chicago FTW!!!. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats hun you truly deserve this :)

Report Post Tip

Anomaly steps out of his headquarters after a decent sleep. 

Congrats MK, I have known you for a long time now and I know this is a long time coming! You will do amazing! I'm looking forward to working with you! 

Report Post Tip

Absolute walks up and hugs MK

You deserve this shot my dear I am looking forward to seeing you run with this , if you need anything let me know congratulations and all the best you in the future!

Report Post Tip

Takes a cape.

This is absolutely fantastic news! The cape giving, but the auth is pretty swell as well. CONGRATS MK BEST FRIEND. Remember you are worth 20 credits.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $53,669 Tip

Congratulations again on MK, really glad to see you in bold in the great city of CH 

Report Post Tip

Tucson smiles and walks a step behind MK 

What a wonderful opportunity for you MK. I have watched you work your ass off at every opportunity available and succeed each time.  I cannot wait to embark on this journey with you and see where this long and winding road will lead us. Thank you for letting me stand by your side and see where this all ends up. We will continue to work hard for the West Side!

Report Post Tip

Mephiston scratches his chi as he looks around.

Weaving through the crowd, he gets MK's attention before speaking.

I am looking forward to working with you and moving forward. I am interested to see this family grow and to be here when it happens.

Nodding his head, Mephiston steps back to allow the crowd to swallow him once more.

Report Post Tip

It has always been a pleasure seeing your enthusiasm and activity especially in your business and always been a pleasure to talk to you.  I wish you the best of luck and congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, MK, on your new position within the West Side of Chicago!  I wish you and your new family all the best, and I expect to see great things coming from your HQ!

...Like cookies.  And cats.  So if you have any of those things, dispense them immediately.  Thank you in advance.

Kourtney winks and skips off into the sunset which doesn't exist yet as it's still early afternoon.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Butterfly Effect
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL