Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 07:55:02
Page:  1 
A Meeting, The Loop and a New Auth Started by: Kpacumup on Oct 29, '13 01:17

It was an unassuming big faded rectangular building with a worn out facade and a big sign, eroded by wind and time. The letters remaining  on the sign were illegible and misshapen. This building appeared as any other on the block. For the odd pedestrian who might have ventured by the waterfront area, located just south of Olive Park by Lake Shore and E Grand Avenue, nothing from the outside would have betrayed that behind the walls of the ruined warehouse, a meeting was taking place. A meeting that would shape the future of the Loop.

The group of people were mingling inside the wide opened space. The group of thirty or forty men and women, were unusually quiet, their voices hushed in the oppressive atmosphere. Everyone turned and ceased their conversations as Kpacumup, the leader of the gang, cleared his throat to gather the attention.

"Listen up fellas, it is true. We all have heard the rumors and now it's confirmed. I saw the body with my own eyes. Our Godfather  is dead". 

The silence was deafening. The same question was on everyone's mind and it was a grizzled mobster with dark expression who asked it out loud.

"And what do we do now? With Cpt-Harris gone, who is going to control the Loop?"

Kpacumup took a deep breath and simple said "We are".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple hours later, the meeting was all but finished, as Kpacumup made his closing speech.

"So it's decided. We will carry on taking care of business in the Loop and continuing Cpt-Harris' work. Start spreading the word that business will proceed as usual. The last matter to be discussed is the setting up of Viene as a crew leader under me. We're growing quickly, our numbers increasing by the day."

Kpacumup turns to address Viene directly.

"Viene, you were one of Cpt-Harris' closest allies and trusted advisers. Your passion to see the Loop prosper is infectious and your knowledge of this world is indispensable. You are truly an asset for us, and I couldn't be happier to have you among us. Begin preparations for your crew, and set up once you are ready. I know you'll do great."

Kpacumup makes a quick gesture with his hand, and suddenly a smoke screen appears. Once the smoke had dissipated, he was gone. Magic.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

what can i say Viene, always willing to help out, of a proud lineage and always a good friend,   Congratulations and good luck on this opportunity

Report Post Tip

a smoke suddenly bursts out and you can see an appearance of a blue haired man with a classy coat when the smoke clears, he pulls out a stick and lights it on fire and out of nowhere a banquet of roses appears magically.

"Allow me to congratulate you Ms Viene, your bloodline has been here for ... well forever I guess, I'm very sure that your existence will make our beloved Loop stronger, please have this as token of my appreciation". Sieghart hands the banquet of roses to Viene.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations dear I have known your bloodline for sometime now and you have always impressed me this is well deserved I wish you nothing but the best on this opportunity you have been given

Absolute hugged his friend before giving her a bottle of whiskey and making his way back to work

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend, I know you will do great things for the Loop and the city of Chicago,  I wish you good luck my friend.

Hellraiser shakes Viene's hand and walks back into the crowd as there are more people waiting to congratulate her.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Viene. My bloodline has always looked with high regard regarding yours. This auth is not a surprise for me...and I'm sure The Loop will prosper once more with its great leaders.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Kpacumup on the new auth, a fine choice I may add. Its great to see the Loop expanding after recent events. 

Report Post Tip

Hurray! Congratulations Viene, you fine woman. You'll be great!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Viene on your new bold suit.

I know I can say the following in total confidence. You will be a credit to your district and the city of chicago.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Meeting, The Loop and a New Auth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL