Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 15:37:17
Page:  1 
Origins, from nobody to somebody Started by: SammyGravano on Oct 29, '13 06:25

As Sammy began wondering who all really knew him, or even who knew of his Grandfather and even his Father, he walked out to the streets to tell the Mafioso who he was.

I have come here today ladies and gentlemen to tell you a little about myself. As you may know, my name is SammyGravano.  My bloodline has been around a while now. My Father, who went by King-Pitt, wasn't really known to well. He was a Don in a Godfather family. Quite an accomplishment in his own right- but still not known much to the public. As for me, I was raised in Philadelphia. My Father who i saw very rarely, was out "working" as he would call it. So i was mainly raised by my Mother. She always said, "Sammy one day your going to be someone great and someone respected, but to get to that point you have to learn to respect as well." You see i was a trouble some kid, always getting into fights in school and just plain out bad. Most of that had to do with my Dad never being around.

Sammy took a breath of the chilly night air and continued.

As i got older, I started to look through my dad's journals and tried to figure out what he did for a living. One day i decided to follow him after he came home from a 3 month "business" trip. Sneaking in the shadows, I followed him to an ally way where i witnessed my first murder. Naturally i ran when i seen the murder that my father had committed. Of course his Body Guards were to fast for me. He asked me "Son, what are you doing here?" I was scared out of my mind and honestly could not think of anything to say. So my dad said "Well since you've seen this, im going to teach you everything i know in this business." Now with all this in mind, I was close to being 18 and this meant it was time for me to go out on my own. Over the next few months my dad taught me everything he knew about this world of ours. I turned 18 in February, but stayed around to help my mom as she was getting sick. After a few more months i was about to embark on my own journey, to become a gangster. It was a May afternoon when i was leaving, I heard gun fire in the streets. All i could remember was my dad yelling for me to get away from the city and not to come back for awhile. I did as he said and left. I was living on my own with no place to go.

Seeing the crowd getting bigger made Sammy nervous for some reason. He had never talked to a crowd this size.

I went back to my old home, sealed off with caution tape. My parents were no where to be found but i remembered my dad telling me that if something was to ever happened to check his safe place. I found $500 and a letter...

Dear Sammy,

Son, if your reading this it means your mom and I are dead. One thing i left out about this life as a gangster, eventually mistakes are made and Mafia families are taken out. I fought and died for mine. Its time for you to find your own way. I left you $500 dollars, use this to buy a plane ticket to any major city in the country. Unless you want to stay in Philadelphia and find work, there are three cities you should really consider; New York, Detroit, or Chicago. When you approach someone of the mafia world be respectful as you are considered the scum of the earth til you prove your self.

~Dad

Taking his word, I searched and found only one city survived this massive war. So i flew to Chicago and did as my Father said and approached the first person I saw, respectfully, that I thought was from the Mafia. He told me his name was Anomaly. He would help me find work inside his family, but first i would have to work for him.

As Sammy finished he stood up and said to the crowd "This is how i got into this thing of ours. Through hard work i am where i am now. I hope this sheds some light on who i am, and where i came from. Thank you for your time and listening to me."  Sammy then waited to see if anyone had any questions about his life.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $10,020,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Origins, from nobody to somebody
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL