Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 16:25:29
Page:  1 
The Dragoons loose at the Loop Started by: Viene on Oct 29, '13 23:19

A crowd  gathered as Don Kpacamup made his speech about the new structure in Loop , Chicago .After his speech and introduction , Viene step up and face the crowd.

"Fellow businessman and woman, once again we had faced another tragic event.  With the recent war, so many lives , families and leaders had fallen . One of this is our esteem Godfather Cpt-Harris . Viene bowed her head for a moment to give respect to the late GF of the Loop . She tries to control her emotion before continuing .  Don Kpacumup approach me and asked me to help him irebuild The Loop.  With a goal in mind and fulfilling the last wish of the late Godfather Harris I accepted the role "

"The things that I want to accomplish are, rebuilding The Loop back to its glory days what I mean by this is make it on par with the other  districts, help guide young mafiosos and bring out their full potential. Also helping us rid of the Durden family once and for all those men have taken too many good lives and need to be put down once and for all. All of these of course with the help of the whole community and the Windy City ."

Viene pauses for a second

"Without further ado, please let me introduce you to the The Empress DragoonIf anyone amongst you is interested to work with us to rebuild The Loop district, please don't hesitate to contact one of our members. For other Crew Leaders and Godfathers, I look forward to work with you to make our community  a better, viable place for us to do business" 

Report Post Tip

Congradulations my friend!! Glad you have stepped up to the task of running your own crew, best of luck!

Report Post Tip

Khione pulls Viene into a tight hug.

Congratulations love, I'm so happy to see you wearing the bold suit, especially after all the tubulence in the Loop of late. I'm glad to see Cpt-Harris' last plans carried through.

Khione takes a second to bow her head, the faith that Harris had had not only in her, but in her Grandmother, and especially her Great-Grandmother, Ziva. The build up of emotion forces her to clear her throat before continuing.

I know you'll do an amazing job of carrying on his legacy in these parts. The best of luck to you and yours, I know from the times I spent working with you, you'll do a fantastic job.

Report Post Tip

Sieghart pops from nowhere in the middle of the crowd, he walks toward Viene and takes her hand then kisses it.

"Congratulation Milady, I am extremely honor of you decided me to become your Right Hand Man of The Empress Dragoons in order to help rebuild our beloved District. I know we suffer a great loss from the previous war, but with you and Don Kpamucup working together side by side and with the supports of other Crew Leader and Godfather. I'm fully sure we can accomplish our dedication to rebuild The Loop"

Report Post Tip

Congrats pretty lady. ;)

Report Post Tip

What can i say old friend, I look forward to you growing and developing further and knowing you, your ancestry will be a wild ride.  Congratulations and good luck old friend

Report Post Tip

Basti tips his hat then smiles with pride at his new boss...

"My family has worked with your family for years. It will be an honor to work for you again Ma'am! Mabuhay!!!"

Takes his hat off then throws it up in the air!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Viene, i'm sure that you'll be a great addition!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Viene! I can't wait to see your family develop in the next several months, you're going go above and beyond - I know this and so does everybody else! I wish you the best!

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Viene, You are a great addition to The Loop and I wish you all the best restoring it to its former glory.

C.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Dragoons loose at the Loop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL