Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 11:57:01
Page:  1 
The Challenge Was Failed! Started by: Absolute on Oct 30, '13 00:39

Absolute steps up to the soapbox with his head hung low , rising up a little he begins to speak

Earlier in the morning I had issued a challenged to Perrin that if i could get a certain amount of signatures on a thread he would have to get made man points and if we could not reach the goal I would sing a song of his choosing. I will sing a song of his choosing once he lets me know but I also am going to sing a song of random for you all so expect another song to be sung a bit later but for your pleasures (Maybe)

As well congratulations Perrin I look forward to seeing what you have in store for me to sing!

But here it is

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JjvRmedT8f

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

OMG!  This is super hilarious.  I am in such awe of your voice that I purposely didn't sign the petition, just so we can listen to this.  You are such a good sport & love the swag!

Report Post Tip

Phallic starts stamping his feet and lets a girl like scream escape his mouth.

OH MY GEEWWWWDDDDDDD, ABSOLUTE! I LOVE YOU! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Phallic hits a hysterical high as two, well dressed men with shades on, drag him to the back of the crowd and throw him to the floor. Dusting his self off, Phallic wanders off imagining what he will do the next time Absolute sings.

Report Post Tip

BAHAHAHAHAHAH epic! Rick would be proud of you! :D well done man!

Report Post Tip

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kPa2MbaOrQ

Perrins song choice for me , here you guys are

Report Post Tip
I love that you are such a good sport lol gg wp good job keep being a swag master
Report Post Tip

"oHHhhh!"

cino chuckles from the treetops

Report Post Tip

Jaded comes out to listen to the musical abilities of Absolute.

Perrin's song choice is interesting.

Trying to shake it from her head she wanders off to find some one else singing a random tune.

Report Post Tip

Hahahahaha 

Thank you Absolute! 

Report Post Tip

Perrin applauds Absolutes singing

Well done my friend. You found my weakness at not being able to say no to a good challenge and when you lost you took it like a man and put on a great show. I guess this means I can continue to rock it out as an old wise guy. Cheers Absolute!!!

Report Post Tip

Anomaly overhears Absolute singing "Baby".

You've been a great sport about losing this competition.

I would just also like to throw in the fact that I definitely see a record deal coming in the near future, If you stick to this and work hard, I expect you to be singing right along with Justin and Miley within the next year!

Keep it up buddy!

Anomaly takes a copy of Absolutes singing and takes it back to his headquarters

Report Post Tip

i must admit this has given me a smile today, be careful or i am sure captainteemo will come out to challenge your vocal talents

Report Post Tip

That's the best version of "baby" I've heard yet. Nice one Absolute!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Challenge Was Failed!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL