Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 05:34:44
Page:  1 
Wiggle Bottom Debate (Protection) Started by: WiggleButt on Oct 30, '13 08:48

A new series is coming to the world of ours and I am happily to lead such. For the rest of my life, however long that may be, I shall bring smooth conversation and heated debates to the streets. Why may you ask? Because why not? It's fun no? Besides who don't like to see a bottom wiggle too and fro. 

Leaning on what to start off with I have been in battle with myself to come up with a topic. Thanks to a healthy speech in it's own right I have come up with the perfect topic. Well in my eyes at least. 

KerryKing recently graced our presence with an a conversation that most old bloodlines ask themselves after a long hiatus. What the hell has happened?

Now some may say times change get with the program, or some may even disagree with the changes but deal with them because well, they love what we do on a daily basis in this world of ours. 

I will not go into direct topic because I would hate to take anything away from the work he has done himself. However, after hearing his speech it did give me the question to start off my series with. 

What I'm asking is simply this. We all know how what it's like to reach these shores. These days your bribed with cookies, hand jobs, biscuits, sexual favors of the almighty Sexecutioner and lord knows what else as soon as you step foot into your new big boy/girl pants. 

So with all this heads up, with all these options and willingness of being assisted right off the bat. What gives with the protection?

I understand why society has implemented this. To prevent those learning the ways from departing. But honestly, if you are new to this world, bloodline speaking, and you have no clue what you are doing then it can't be that hard to figure outright? I mean the path the gods have paved with a pamphlet they have handed out called a tutorial, with your a tapping on the arm, blinking of the eyes, and with constant messages for your ears, is it not enough to have sufficient knowledge on how to get into a family and offered protection? 

Now it may not be a big deal to some. But for us youngsters who are just starting to get on our feet a major concern derives. At least one that pops up in my head before I go to sleep just wondering my fate. 

The protection simply allowing those to get a gun within reasonable time still protected by the 4 hour law and 48 hour laws. Trained hitters, or trained stealth shooters from birth, given a a free attempt at redemption or just to cause a little mayhem. Regardless of how trained they can actually get there is always that one percent chance that they slip, fall, pull the trigger, and actually be accurate enough to miss protection and hit someone. Whether by luck or not, it can happen. 

<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">So with my point being made, what are some of your opinions? Do you think it's time little boys, girls, </font>hermaphrodites of the community not be given the safety of before? Or do you still think it's a must to have?<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">  </font>

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wiggle Bottom Debate (Protection)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL