Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 01:48:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
RESULTS: Halloween KillFest 2013 Started by: Squishy on Nov 01, '13 00:38

I had a blast thats for sure, so hats off to the gods

*Tips his hat*

I've watched this way of life start from nothing and work its way to what it is today. I've watched izzy and company build this place up and I must say I am proud to be part of it. Keep up the good work folkz, lookin forward to this again for next year.

Report Post Tip

It did that Philli_stein, which ever city was the most active in busting them out got the targets...

I think the reward system was much much better this way but i believe some variety in health/hidden bounties amongst other stuff would have made it more interesting too. 

Report Post Tip

ahh, i was unaware of that. I must have been on at times when my city wasn't as active.

Report Post Tip

Aye, when the targets were spawned, they were spawned into a jail and at that time, werent in an actual location.  When someone busted them out, they followed them and ended up in the busters location.

Report Post Tip

ahh. I see. Actually, i do like that. spawn the targets into a gamewide jail and they follow the person who poops 'em out. neat mechanic.

Report Post Tip

Poops em out?  What is this Human MR Centipede?

(cringes at the idea)

Report Post Tip

just my computer making a successful attempt to make me feel dumb. :)

Report Post Tip

I definitely enjoyed it but I'd like to see it split up into rounds next time as well.

Report Post Tip

Im curious why people feel the need to play rounds.

I am not aware that prizes were being issued or did I miss something?

Report Post Tip

I enjoyed the event.

Can't say I agree with the rounds idea, but the other suggestions of varied health and hidden bounties are good ideas imo.

Thanks to all who put so much effort to making this a fun event!

Report Post Tip
nice work izzy.
Report Post Tip

murder and money there isn't anything better

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: RESULTS: Halloween KillFest 2013
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL