Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 23:39:47
Page:  1 
After a long dinner. Started by: Lynch on Nov 01, '13 17:30

Lynch sat in his smoking room cigarette and scotch in hand after having dinner with the remaining godfathers of the four cities. Things had gotten busier since the clean up a week ago and he desperately enjoyed the time to sit and think peacefully. Lynch watched the crackling of his fireplace for a moment mauling over the decisions they had come to. As the other Godfathers left to make their announcements Lynch set his drink down and picked up the black rotary phone sitting next to his smoking chair preparing to make his own. 

"Lucy dear..... Yes.... Yes.... Ye... Listen can you get me Sammy. Ok. OK Lucy."

Lynch sat and waited for a moment before he was connected. 

"Sammy, I have good news. The Godfathers met and I've come to a decision. Listen, not over the phone, Gather your boys and get down to my HQ pronto." 

Lynch waited for a moment again as Lucy was reconnected.

"Yes Lucy... Listen Sammy and the boys are coming over, prep the conference room and get Pinkman and Beason in there as well. Oh, and grab Anomaly, he should be in the study from after the dinner."

Looking into the fireplace Lynch finishes his drink and prepares to meet the others. 

A few minutes later Lynch sits in the conference room surrounded by the others examining the perfect display of donuts in front of him. In unison everyone reaches out to grab one and begins eating. No one speaks for a few moments as they finish their donuts  Once they do Lynch looks everyone down and begins to speak. 

"Right then, as some of you already know the Godfathers have been discussing what to do about the now empty districts. There are gonna be a lot of decisions announced in the next few days, but the main reason we are here right now is this. Sammy, you are going to be taking the district of Black Bottom, Detroit and setting up as Godfather."

There is a moment of silence followed by a round of applause. 

"I want you to go ahead and make the arrangements right away. Lets get moving on this, but first, lets finish these donuts."

Everyone in the group leans in and grabs another donut then begins to chow down.

Report Post Tip

Absolute was finishing up some business when he heard a roar on the streets he took some times to see what it was about , as he closed in the cheers got louder and louder.

Absolute listened to the news then approached his friend , "Congrats Sammy this is very well deserved you are a hard working mobster and am glad to see you take this position I wish you the best of luck my friend I know you will do well"

Absolute gave Sammy a hug

"If you need anything know I am only a call and flight away"

Absolute then made his way back to his daily business.

Report Post Tip

Beason had been playing snooker whilst the Godfathers met. Him, Pinkman and Godfather Lynch had already mulled over and discussed their thoughts and ideas regarding the open cities and now it was time for the Godfathers to meet and discuss their future.

He was just lining up the blue, on a break of 59 when one of the servers working at the house entered. "They've finished, Lynch will see you now." Beason followed the women to the smoking room where he met Lynch and smiled.

"What's happening then?"

Beason nodded as Lynch explained what was happening before walking into the main room and awaiting the arrival of SammyGravano. He eyed the donuts in the corner, he had always been a sucker for donuts and hoped Sammy would hurry up. Not soon after Sammy turned up looking a little sheepish, that soon turn to a gaping smile as he was told the good news. Beason waited for Sammy to be blessed by Godfather Lynch and Pinkman before offering his own congratulations, preceeded by a warm handshake. 

"All the best SammyGravano, your hard work and dedication has been second to none to the city of West Side, both during mine and my fathers time here. Your dedication and loyalty is unquestioned and you truly truly deserve this opportunity to lead the district. Good luck."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: After a long dinner.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL