Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 10:47:23
Page:  1 
Flying the Nest Started by: Romain on Nov 01, '13 22:47

Romain stepped out onto the streets of The Loop, taking a look back at the old HQ he used to share with Kpacumup. Taking a moment to reminisce, he takes a few steps further forward and looks around at the people gathering before him. 

Over the last few weeks The Loop has been through some difficult times. We've seen heavy loss, followed by new bold suits walking our streets. The good, the bad and the ugly... We've had it all. 

Some of you will have heard the news of Kpacumup officially stepping up to the plate and taking the position of Godfather. Along with this step forward comes more change. 

Romain looks behind him and nods to Penquin, gesturing her to move forward and towards him. His hand slips into his pocket and searches for something.

We know you will do things for the people in our district, acts which not many others would contemplate. I expect you to work as hard as you have done so far, devoting your time and effort to further those that live within these walls. I have no doubt no other person could fill the position you're taking any better than yourself, I know you will serve the people of The Loop wonderfully. 

Romain throws a set of keys to Penquin and laughs as she fumbles to catch them.

Take these and put them to good use. I'm looking forward to seeing how you progress from here and lead those around you to new heights. 

Most of all... Congratulations Penquin. You deserve this chance to shine!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Flying the Nest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL