Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 23:54:33
Page:  1 
Pilots Land in Corktown! Started by: Anomaly on Nov 02, '13 01:30

Anomaly steps out of his car and takes a moment as he looks at his headquarters. It seemed only yesterday he was a Captain under Godfather Lynch back in West Side, Chicago and now he was the Godfather of Detroit. The added responsibility and power seemed to come with a hundred more decisions he needed to make and now-a-days he was barely back in his headquarters at home. He was greeted by Manuele at the entrance with the door already open inviting him in. 

"Welcome back Godfather Anomaly, your drink and cigar is just on the side and you have your guests waiting for you in the living room. Shall i fetch them to your office?" 

Godfather, still made him smile every time someone addressed him as that, it was one of his proudest moments and it still hadn't fully sunk in. 

"Yes, just give me five minutes first so i can relax."

Anomaly made his way up the stairs and down the hallway to his office, he took his cigar cutters out the top draw and inhaled several times. What seemed like mere moments passed before there was two firm knocks at his door. 

"Enter"

His hands Technical and Sexecutioner entered first, they already knew the business being discussed and took their places at his side behind his chair. Next in walked Scottie, his underboss and Billy and their respective hands. All the upper structure of Downtown, Detroit were in the office. Anomaly paused for a moment before speaking.  

"As you all know we have seen these streets lay bare the past few weeks, and it's our duty to rebuild this fine city of Detroit! I would like you, Scottie, to go and run Corktown and help bring the district back to it's former glory." 

Anomaly takes a sip of his whiskey and then smiles at Scottie.

"What do you say my old friend, this sure has been a long time coming!"

Report Post Tip

Scottie walks into Anomaly's office, not really sure what to expect. Once he hears the news of his move, he smiles at Godfather Anomaly.

I most graciously accept, Godfather. I can assure you that I will perform, and run, this district to the best of my ability. Let's celebrate, shall we?

Scottie exits momentarily and brings in a box of wine and and another separate box of cigars and passes them around, taking some for himself in the process. He proceeds to pop a bottle and begin drinking, shortly after lighting a cigar and passing it to Anomaly.

I can't thank you enough for this opportunity, Godfather.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pilots Land in Corktown!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL